• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ive been kicked out of my spot

92 posts in this topic

Posted

All you have to do to beat the karma bombers is reroll to witch, wizard or dk and outfarm them. Of you aren't one of those then you probably can't farm without being bombed. Ofc most bombers are one of these classes as well.

Posted

55c.jpg

ok.  Learn to grind better

1 person likes this

Posted

4 times today by karma bombers, and i have NO OTHER FIX BUT TO LEAVE

what are u waiting for to fix your shitty ass karma system? is teh cancer of this game

11th time AT LEAST you said you're quitting, change tape .

Posted (edited)

lmao when you realize you are a re-tard in real life l.

take the 1v1? How about I just take a gun and shoot you? Nice 1v1. Life is not fair. There is nothing fair in this game. Its survival of the fittest and learning to adapt. Ohh there is a war between two countries one has a nuclear bomb(karma bomb) the other country doesn't. Ohh please dont use it lets have a fair fight. My name is lethal I am a re-tard and live with my mom.

Lol this guy. I've done more in my first half of life then you will do in three.

Yea its unreasonable to expect someone to fight for a spot, lose the fight and then leave.

Keep karma bombing shitter, you'll +15 those bhegs gloves one day.

Lol

LOL IRL 24/7

I bet you wear TAPOUT shirts brah 

Not since I was a teenager when they first came out. God forbid we expect a little manliness and honor out of the assumed gender generation. 

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

Lol this guy. I've done more in my first half of life then you will do in three.

Yea its unreasonable to expect someone to fight for a spot, lose the fight and then leave.

Keep karma bombing shitter, you'll +15 those bhegs gloves one day.

Not since I was a teenager when they first came out. God forbid we expect a little manliness and honor out of the assumed gender generation. 

nice ego, you turkey

Posted

nice ego, you turkey

lol this community

1)Insult someone based on their personal achievements

2)Have that person reply to the insult of personal achievements

3)Insult that person for having an ego based on replying to previous mentioned insults.

GG. No wonder Kakao hates you people and doesn't give a ----- what you say.

Posted

lol this community

1)Insult someone based on their personal achievements

2)Have that person reply to the insult of personal achievements

3)Insult that person for having an ego based on replying to previous mentioned insults.

damn.. who hurt you, my man?

Posted

I always laugh at people that defend karma bombing. I imagine they are about 120 pounds soaking wet and have never been in a real fight.

Karma bombing is the most coward shit there is. Take the 1v1, if you lose, leave, it is simple. 

I often point out that karma bombing doesn't exist and I'm retired US Army Infantry (served twenty years) who also served two years as a Senior Drill Sergeant and a year with the 3/7th Special Forces (Airborne) in Panama.

Rational thinking has nothing to do with a persons body shape or their ability to administer an ass kicking when the need arises. 

Posted

I often point out that karma bombing doesn't exist and I'm retired US Army Infantry (served twenty years) who also served two years as a Senior Drill Sergeant and a year with the 3/7th Special Forces (Airborne) in Panama.

Rational thinking has nothing to do with a persons body shape or their ability to administer an ass kicking when the need arises. 

I guess there is an exception to every rule. Not going to sit here and fight with you and insult your service. Just find it odd how little respect a fair fight and hand shake  after has in the world today. 

Just raised different I guess. 

Posted

Hello my name is lethal I am successful in the internet lmao. Nice try re-tard.

keep making millions living in the basement of your parents lol

Just find it odd how little respect a fair fight and hand shake  after has in the world today. 

Just raised different I guess. 

lmao you are stupid lol.

fair? Is like the meaning of p2w. Everyone has their own opinion to p2w same with fairness. 

You might think oh yeah lets 1v1, I have 250AP the other player that has grinded for hours has 190AP. In your words you consider any 1v1 regardless of gear and level fair, but others doesn't consider this fair. 

How about you remove some gear so you have similar gear to me? I feel like anyone doing this is honorable and fair, but you wouldnt do it probably. Everyone has their own definition of fairness, yours is not the only one.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello my name is lethal I am successful in the internet lmao. Nice try re-tard.

keep making millions living in the basement of your parents lol

lmao you are stupid lol.

fair? Is like the meaning of p2w. Everyone has their own opinion to p2w same with fairness. 

You might think oh yeah lets 1v1, I have 250AP the other player that has grinded for hours has 190AP. In your words you consider any 1v1 regardless of gear and level fair, but others doesn't consider this fair. 

How about you remove some gear so you have similar gear to me? I feel like anyone doing this is honorable and fair, but you wouldnt do it probably. Everyone has their own definition of fairness, yours is not the only one.

Whatever bud. We don't have much more to discuss. Like I said earlier GL on those bhegs.

Posted

Whatever bud. We don't have much more to discuss. Like I said earlier GL on those bhegs.

nice dodging 

Posted (edited)

nice dodging 

What am I dodging?

Do you want me to just tell you that I believe you are wrong? 

Using the karma system to make a stronger player leave your grind spot is a ----- move. A 1v1 fight with no holds barred no gear changes yada yada is enough to decide who deserves to grind there should the stronger player feel so inclined. It's not a complicated thing.

If you karma bomb your dad made a ----- for a son.

I don't even care that deeply about the subject. I generally just hop channels, but karma bombing should come with some sort of loss for the bomber as well. 

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

I feel like the only person in the world who isn't raging with anger over karma bombers or people being able to kill me for a grindspot.

Someone kills me a time or two? I move on. 

Someone karma bombs me? Kill them until I get low enough on karma until I don't want to kill them anymore. If I get tired of trying to outfarm them I'll swap channels. 

That being said, I hold a lot more respect for people who don't karmabomb.

Posted (edited)

A 1v1 fight with no holds barred no gear changes is enough to decide who deserves to grind there should the stronger player feel so inclined. It's not a complicated thing.

If you karma bomb your dad made a ----- for a son

Just find it odd how little respect a >>>fair fight<<<(lol) and hand shake  after has in the world today. 

So your definition about fairness should stand above everyone else definition? Is that what you are trying to say? 

I dont care if you karma bom or not. What I care about is that you talk about fairness, but there is no fairness in your actions or what you do. Stop being a hypocrite. If you just want to push someone do it, but don't complain about it and talk about fairness. You and I have different opinions about fairness, your definition is not any better than mine.

Edited by Saltminer

Posted

So your definition above fairness should stand above everyone else definition? Is that what you are trying to say? 

I dont care if you karma bom or not. What I care about is that you talk about fairness, but there is no fairness in your actions or what you do. Stop being a hypocrite. If you just want to push someone do it, but don't complain about it and talk about fairness. You and I have different opinions about fairness, your definition is not any better than mine.

Sorry to butt in, but what's fair to you? 

Right now the karma system heavily favours people who want to karma bomb for extreme lengths of time. It's easier to run in and screw up a rotation than it is to keep killing another player over and over, go red, and then have to deal with negative karma penalties.

Posted (edited)

When its clear someone is karma bombing me I will first try to declare. If I cant dec then I just follow them and kill everything faster than they can so they get no xp/drops and they usally leave once they realize they are not accomplishing anything. If they stick around I will let them aggro big packs and get them low use a low dmg knockdown and hope the monsters kill em. If non of that works i buy a tear and kill em each time I reach 100k karma. Depending on where you farm and how fast you go + pets/tear buff you can usally get enough karma back to only have to deal with them a few minutes between each karma replenish. if they stick around after all that then you ran into one of the servers super troll lullos and you might as well go to another channel and hope for a more honorable opponent.

Edited by Chillly
2 people like this

Posted

Karma bombing is king.

Receiving salty whispers is the true End Game of BDO. Screw this node BS

1 person likes this

Posted

I tend to ask if the person or people have room to join, but usually they either see me as I clear a group of mob and run away or straight up flag right away before I could say anything. This issue goes both ways, and it all comes down to not being a total jerkwad jumping to conclusions. Not everyone you see coming to a grind area is a jerkwad like you and will purposely karma bomb you unless you deserved it.

Posted

Sorry to butt in, but what's fair to you? 

Right now the karma system heavily favours people who want to karma bomb for extreme lengths of time. It's easier to run in and screw up a rotation than it is to keep killing another player over and over, go red, and then have to deal with negative karma penalties.

Treat others the way you want to be treated. That is what I consider fair. If you see me grinding and leave I will do the same when I see you. If you ----- with me, I will ----- you back. It may not sound fair but that is how I play.

Look I am the kind of player that If I see someone grinding in a spot I usually ask if they are leaving soon. I have 245AP and I don't mind changing channels or wait. If its weekend I usually warn them that I am going to pvp them because most of the spots are packed. If I get karma bombed I dont care because I grind for long hours so the griefer will eventually leave or mostly likely I will outgrind him. If you cry about karma bombing its because you are not clearing your rotation on spawn therefore not that geared, then why are you even in that spot?

I have seen situations in which there is a person that has being grinding in a spot for hours and sudddenly someone comes in and start killing mobs like he owns the place. I find that very disrespectful and rude, so why a player should just leave like that and not karma bomb a player like that?

When its clear someone is karma bombing me I will first try to declare or out farm them. If I cant out farm or dec then I just follow them and kill everything faster than they can so they get no xp/drops and they usally leave once they realize they are not accomplishing anything. If they stick around I will let them aggro big packs and get them low use a low dmg knockdown and hope the monsters kill em. If non of that works i buy a tear and kill em each time I reach 100k karma. Depending on where you farm and how fast you go + pets/tear buff you can usally get enough karma back to only have to deal with them a few minutes between each karma replenish. if they stick around after all that then you ran into one of the servers super troll lullos and you might as well go to another channel and hope for a more honorable opponent.

this haha

Posted

Usually if i walk into someone's spot and they say "Hi i'm already grinding here thanks" I'll just leave them be. But you usually run into those guys who go  "GTFO my spot". I make special time for these little ones c: 

Take everything and when they flag you just kill them. 

Posted

Usually if i walk into someone's spot and they say "Hi i'm already grinding here thanks" I'll just leave them be. But you usually run into those guys who go  "GTFO my spot". I make special time for these little ones c: 

Take everything and when they flag you just kill them. 

same

talk shit get hit

Posted

I have yet to be kicked out of a spot. With no job and very minimal online schooling, I have the ability to stay online 24/7. So far anyone who tries to take my spot leaves before me, even if we are side by side fighting for 3 hours or more. I don't have a life, but hey I never get kicked out of pirates at least.

Posted

Treat others the way you want to be treated. That is what I consider fair. If you see me grinding and leave I will do the same when I see you. If you ----- with me, I will ----- you back. It may not sound fair but that is how I play.

Look I am the kind of player that If I see someone grinding in a spot I usually ask if they are leaving soon. I have 245AP and I don't mind changing channels or wait. If its weekend I usually warn them that I am going to pvp them because most of the spots are packed. If I get karma bombed I dont care because I grind for long hours so the griefer will eventually leave or mostly likely I will outgrind him. If you cry about karma bombing its because you are not clearing your rotation on spawn therefore not that geared, then why are you even in that spot?

I have seen situations in which there is a person that has being grinding in a spot for hours and sudddenly someone comes in and start killing mobs like he owns the place. I find that very disrespectful and rude, so why a player should just leave like that and not karma bomb a player like that?

What about someone who comes into your spot after you've been there a while and can't kill you, but bothers you enough so that it forces you to race around at breakneck speeds and cuts into your exp/drops? 

I agree with most everything you've said but the unfortunate reality is that not everyone is nice (or even honorable), and the system currently favours people who want to be a bother to someone else in order to get what they want. It's not exactly gamebreaking, I work around it, but I wouldn't consider it to be in the spirit of the game either. 

In the very least I think diminishing karma hits is fair. Kill the same person over and over within a certain amount of time and loose less and less karma until you don't. Maybe even make it so you're red to one another at that point?

An arch nemesis system sounds cool. :o

Posted

What about someone who comes into your spot after you've been there a while and can't kill you, but bothers you enough so that it forces you to race around at breakneck speeds and cuts into your exp/drops? 

I agree with most everything you've said but the unfortunate reality is that not everyone is nice (or even honorable), and the system currently favours people who want to be a bother to someone else in order to get what they want. It's not exactly gamebreaking, I work around it, but I wouldn't consider it to be in the spirit of the game either. 

In the very least I think diminishing karma hits is fair. Kill the same person over and over within a certain amount of time and loose less and less karma until you don't. Maybe even make it so you're red to one another at that point?

An arch nemesis system sounds cool. :o

I really never have any issues with karma bombing because I never go negative. I kill the player until I have no more karma. For example last week I had two players come into my spot and started griefing me after 2 hours they gave up because I wasn't going to give up the spot because I ran out of karma. I feel like all the grifers have a limit to how long they will grief and that limit is 1-2 hours maybe less, it varies.