• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post-50: Wot do?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So I've just hit level 50, and Black Spirit released a bunch of new quests. I've also learned that apparently, the black spirit questline is going to end in a little. So far I've basically just been following that, so I want to ask: what should I be doing post-50? What kind of quests, grinding what? I've been producing beer and working on getting CP(speaking of which, good ways to get contribution points?) so I can put together some production and lifeskilling fishing, I'm more questioning what I should do on the fighting side of things.

Posted

Questing and grinding to hit 56, where you get your awakening weapon.

Experiment with lifeskills, earning money with them or just training horses or whatnot.

Work on upgrading your gear and getting to +15 on everything you have

Save up any hard or sharp crystal shards you get (they're important)

Posted

So I've just hit level 50, and Black Spirit released a bunch of new quests. I've also learned that apparently, the black spirit questline is going to end in a little. So far I've basically just been following that, so I want to ask: what should I be doing post-50? What kind of quests, grinding what? I've been producing beer and working on getting CP(speaking of which, good ways to get contribution points?) so I can put together some production and lifeskilling fishing, I'm more questioning what I should do on the fighting side of things.

black spirit questioned will continue to lead you to points of interest and story progression till you are done with the latest expansions. So that's a lot of quests left. Lore wise there's a ton of questing left to do.

Other than that, grind, fish, gather, set up workers, rp whatever.

Posted

50 is nothing, make this kind of thread when u reach 60

Posted

go sausan and pretend some1 carry you to 56, selfishly

Posted

50 takes 2 hours. Get 56 it should take 3-4. 

Posted

There are black spirit quest lines that continue into 56 and up, I hear Kamasilvia intoduces new ines that pick up at 58.  There are lots of quests to do, in a variety of fields, all lifeskills have quests that reward you with various things, there are other story quest lines and points of interest that further contribute to skill points, cotribution exp, lifeskill exp and so on.

Posted

im getting 1-54 lvl in 6 hours lol dude...........

Posted

im getting 1-54 lvl in 6 hours lol dude...........

What's funny about that tho?

He's a new player, so likely doing bunch of non mandatory quests, exploring and other stuff to figure out the game. It's completely pointless to speed grind 56+ in a day, when you're new and lack money, CP, skill points, gear and energy.

4 people like this

Posted

What's funny about that tho?

He's a new player, so likely doing bunch of non mandatory quests, exploring and other stuff to figure out the game. It's completely pointless to speed grind 56+ in a day, when you're new and lack money, CP, skill points, gear and energy.

he have Olivia baff.  wis 0 items on you will up  50 in 1-2 day wisout any gear )))

Posted

I'd work on getting your gear to at least all +15(if it's not already) and maybe grind at Manes or Helms(both in Mediah, though helms is more contested). The downside to Olvia servers is you'll level quicker than normal, so you'll likely be lacking skill points once you hit 56.

So all I can say is.. take your time and enjoy other aspects of the game as well so you don't get bored doing 1 thing all the time.

A good chunk of "this is an x game" players suffer from boredom for this very reason.

Posted

he have Olivia baff.  wis 0 items on you will up  50 in 1-2 day wisout any gear )))

I actually had a problem actively trying not to overlevel for my quests, because I didn't want to grow too overleveled for the areas.

I'd work on getting your gear to at least all +15(if it's not already) and maybe grind at Manes or Helms(both in Mediah, though helms is more contested). The downside to Olvia servers is you'll level quicker than normal, so you'll likely be lacking skill points once you hit 56.

So all I can say is.. take your time and enjoy other aspects of the game as well so you don't get bored doing 1 thing all the time.

A good chunk of "this is an x game" players suffer from boredom for this very reason.

+15? Should I be looking for a specific weapon first, because I'm still using one of the old quest weapons and my armor set is Taritas.

Posted

I actually had a problem actively trying not to overlevel for my quests, because I didn't want to grow too overleveled for the areas.

+15? Should I be looking for a specific weapon first, because I'm still using one of the old quest weapons and my armor set is Taritas.

If you are 50, I would suggest doing field bosses (Mudster, Dim Tree, Bheg) to get a Liverto. If you can do Kzarka and Karanda as well, go for it, they drop BiS weapons. I am not sure how good the quest weapons are as I never used them, but if somebody else knows they're okay to use then you can probably stick with it. If not, i'd try and get a Liverto and get it to +15 at least until you can get a Kzarka.

Taritas may be fine depending on your class.

Overall it may be helpful just to check a class guide for a general idea of what you should use.