• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

200% EXP for returning players.

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone.

As we all know, after a month of absence, returning players can log in for a month to channels that grant them 200% EXP bonus.

This is a nice concept but it would be much better if this would work from 24h of absence. You can't log in or just want a rest from grinding for one or two days, you get back to the game and you have 200% EXP bonus for one or those two days of rest.

It would also benefit players who go on holidays for a week or two, having a 7 or 14 day brake from the game can sure create a significant gap between you and those who didn't stop grinding.

This would raise the overall pleasure from gamming, because people can take rests from everyday boring grinding and later catchup with others who actually like to grind and don't need a rest.

Posted

I'd rather they let us stack the 200% combat exp rewards.

Posted

I'd rather they let us stack the 200% combat exp rewards.

Make a topic about it in that case, cause it's a totally different matter : )

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello everyone.

As we all know, after a month of absence, returning players can log in for a month to channels that grant them 200% EXP bonus.

This is a nice concept but it would be much better if this would work from 24h of absence. You can't log in or just want a rest from grinding for one or two days, you get back to the game and you have 200% EXP bonus for one or those two days of rest.

It would also benefit players who go on holidays for a week or two, having a 7 or 14 day brake from the game can sure create a significant gap between you and those who didn't stop grinding.

This would raise the overall pleasure from gamming, because people can take rests from everyday boring grinding and later catchup with others who actually like to grind and don't need a rest.

Being gone for one day to get 200% XP boost? do you not understand how freaking op that would be. And being gone for 24hrs does not mean you are inactive, the 30 day inactivity is fine and is for players to CATCH UP to the players who have been playing, you already get a 200% exp boost for 30 mins everyday which is more than enough.

4 people like this

Posted

Being gone for one day to get 200% XP boost? do you not understand how freaking op that would be. And being gone for 24hrs does not mean you are inactive, the 30 day inactivity is fine and is for players to CATCH UP to the players who have been playing, you already get a 200% exp boost for 30 mins everyday which is more than enough.

I see you didn't read my whole post, I suggested also that it could start from a 7 day absence (what is the most optimal option imo). And even if it did start from 24h how would that be OP ? For example: you play 2 days for 16 hours, then I play 8h one day with 200% exp. How does that make it OP ? And don't forget that you playing for two days will be in an advantage anyway, because you will make 200% more money than I will. So our exp will be the same, but our wallets not. During the 200% exp period all other bonuses like the daily 200% exp for 30 mins or 100% exp for 1h can be turned off.

Posted

So you should be rewarded for NOT playing? That is just plain weird.

Posted

afk and absent players seem to get rewarded for not playing the game. personally, and i've always said this, remove the afk element. don't reward people for buying a game and not playing it. if anything, reward those that are constantly active.

Posted

I see you didn't read my whole post, I suggested also that it could start from a 7 day absence (what is the most optimal option imo). And even if it did start from 24h how would that be OP ? For example: you play 2 days for 16 hours, then I play 8h one day with 200% exp. How does that make it OP ? And don't forget that you playing for two days will be in an advantage anyway, because you will make 200% more money than I will. So our exp will be the same, but our wallets not. During the 200% exp period all other bonuses like the daily 200% exp for 30 mins or 100% exp for 1h can be turned off.

"This is a nice concept but it would be much better if this would work from 24h of absence. You can't log in or just want a rest from grinding for one or two days, you get back to the game and you have 200% EXP bonus for one or those two days of rest." even if you later then say that it's more optimal, this suggestion is just stupid.

"lets all get 60 for free cause we're filthy casuals"

Posted

Hello everyone.

Keep your post count to +3 please.

Posted

afk and absent players seem to get rewarded for not playing the game. personally, and i've always said this, remove the afk element. don't reward people for buying a game and not playing it. if anything, reward those that are constantly active.

afk activities are part of the game design whether you like it or not. getting rewarded for not playing is something else entirely. That's what this topic is about.

Posted

"This is a nice concept but it would be much better if this would work from 24h of absence. You can't log in or just want a rest from grinding for one or two days, you get back to the game and you have 200% EXP bonus for one or those two days of rest." even if you later then say that it's more optimal, this suggestion is just stupid.

"lets all get 60 for free cause we're filthy casuals"

It's not stupid, you just can't understand it. If you go on vacations for one or two weeks, the gap between you and someone who constantly grinds cause he has no real life, will be quite big, not to mention the difference in silver.

It's not rewarding for not playing you moron. It's letting you catch up with others if you go on a 7 day or 14 day vacations.

Are you that stupid ???

Maybe you have no life besides the game and you never leave your house, maybe that is why you can't fkn understand this.

This game has no lvl cap, so no-life like you will grind for those 7 day when some other person will be on vacations.

The point is to let the person who has a real life also catch up with a no-life.

The no-life will still have an advantage cause he will have more silver anyway.

Keep your post count to +3 please.

Another idiot who can't understand this.

So you should be rewarded for NOT playing? That is just plain weird.

It's not rewarding for not playing you. It's letting you catch up with others if you go on a 7 day or 14 day vacations.

There are no-lifes who don't have anything else besides the game and never leave the house.

This game has no lvl cap, so a no-life will grind for those 7 day when some other person will be on vacations.

The point is to let the person who has a real life also catch up with a no-life.

Do you understand the concept now ?

Many people in time will give up on the game, casue they will never catch up with a no-life grinder.

This will help to keep the game population higher.

Posted

It's not rewarding for not playing you moron. It's letting you catch up with others if you go on a 7 day or 14 day vacations.

Are you that stupid ???

Maybe you have no life besides the game and you never leave your house, maybe that is why you can't fkn understand this.

This game has no lvl cap, so no-life like you will grind for those 7 day when some other person will be on vacations.

You are now lowering yourself to calling people morons and idiots because they have a different opinion. For me this topic is closed now.

Posted

Kamel-G: No, there is no logic in your suggestion.

Let me put it simply to you. You cannot become successful in life if you do not put the effort in.

Posted

It's not stupid, you just can't understand it. If you go on vacations for one or two weeks, the gap between you and someone who constantly grinds cause he has no real life, will be quite big, not to mention the difference in silver.

Are you that stupid ???

It's not rewarding for not playing you. It's letting you catch up with others if you go on a 7 day or 14 day vacations.

There are no-lifes who don't have anything else besides the game and never leave the house.

This game has no lvl cap, so a no-life will grind for those 7 day when some other person will be on vacations.

Do you understand the concept now ?

Many people in time will give up on the game, casue they will never catch up with a no-life grinder.

This will help to keep the game population higher.

morons like you lack the intelligence to realise you should never get something for nothing. it's simple. remove the afk element, and all players, life or no life, can actually enjoy stuff. idiots like you are the reason this world's -----ed up, and ya not helping the case.

no lifer's grind. i don't. silver doesn't give you an advantage, levels do... whiners shouldn't get anything, but they're the one that get what they want... so for a system like this which would be massively abused, no thankyou. but a huge yes to removing the afk element, and definitely don't give the 200% boost for returning players that can be abused every chance they get. it'd be why you'd advocate for it most, right?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0