• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Boss set event?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys, is there any chance that in nearest future will be any boss set event? To be honest its nearly impossible right now to buy anything at market, its almost impossible for new players to get anything like dim tree or muskan or even giath from market. Any feedback?

Posted

Its totally possible to get boss gear on the market, unfortunately you are completly forced to pay real money, if you dont gift pearl for the trade you will never find someone who will sell it to you

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thats right, nowaday everyone want pearl for every kind of shit, even for bheg and even if u fail buying thing from market. Its stupid way cause new player cant buy anything from market and possibly giving up without any way to improve

Edited by Emfiteuta

Posted

Oh c'mon Bheg is easy to do, they are many registered in one day, just put a pre order on it and you will get it. giath can be the same, i got mine with a 125m preorder ( still had to gift 30e to the guys )

Posted

Okay, maybe giath and bheg are easiest but muskan, dim tree is nearly impossible to get

Posted

Yeah Dim is impossible to get if you dont have a like 600m preorder on it

Posted

I think that there should be event like last time, that u have chance for 1 piece of boss set, we got many new players and they should have chance to obtain that, even if its 1 part

Posted (edited)

Agreed, so i can repear my rednose for free :3

Edited by Nelyvia
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Agreed, so i can repear my rednose for free :3

:D:D, 90% rednose xD

Edited by Emfiteuta

Posted

How many Pearls are you willing to pay for Bheg/Muskans/Giath?

Posted

Highly unlikely. They've dialed back on attendance rewards a lot since that boss box fiasco. I wouldn't count on anything besides a BiS accessory rng box.

Posted

How many Pearls are you willing to pay for Bheg/Muskans/Giath?

0 bro, thats not fair for me to pay for a CHANCE and i think almost every of new players thinks the same way

1 person likes this

Posted

0 bro, thats not fair for me to pay for a CHANCE and i think almost every of new players thinks the same way

Yeah. But at least your chance is then >0 compared when there is no Gear on MP.

And if you have ~300M preorder your chance is not THAT tiny.

Posted

Yeah. But at least your chance is then >0 compared when there is no Gear on MP.

And if you have ~300M preorder your chance is not THAT tiny.

for muskan and dim tree even ~500M preorder is shit, im not talking about myself. I want to communicate that there is a problem and we should solve this !

Posted

u dumbfuks need to learn to use night vendor,

9 people like this

Posted

1% chance to get ur item, probably the same as marketplace

Posted (edited)

Getting boss items through regular ways (loot + market/NV) is hard enough without this crappy gifting function in the game. People purposely hold back items to get others pay their pearls, which is definetly a really bad attitude in general and a bad system overall for game economics. It slows down the whole progress of the entire server if you think it through. Sadly PA & KG make profit of such behaviour since ppl get inpatient and may spend more on the game in shortterm, maybe leave and spend less overall.. could bite em in the end. However even when that problem was adressed to the team, I dont think they said any word of this issue being considered a problem at all.. 
In my opinion this method of pearl/item-trade may result in killing the game for a lot of people someday^^ 

Edited by BloodyPleasure
2 people like this

Posted

Getting boss items through regular ways (loot + market) is hard enough without this crappy gifting function in the game. People purposely hold back items to get others pay their pearls, which is definetly a really bad attitude in general and a bad system overall for game economics. It slows down the whole progress of the entire server if you think it through. Sadly PA & KG make profit of such behaviour since ppl get inpatient and may spend more on the game in shortterm, maybe leave and spend less overall.. could bite em in the end. However even when that problem was adressed to the team, I dont think they said any word of this issue being considered a problem at all.. 
In my opinion this method of pearl/item-trade may result in killing the game for a lot of people someday^^ 

Exactly, its huge benefit in short term but what happen in a long term ? Noone know but ppl will be more and more frustrated

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, those are supposed to be bis items, so getting them shouldnt be any easier than it already is. It WAS hard while we didnt have night vendor tho.

Posted

Guys, is there any chance that in nearest future will be any boss set event? To be honest its nearly impossible right now to buy anything at market, its almost impossible for new players to get anything like dim tree or muskan or even giath from market. Any feedback?

Keep rolling NV. I got Giath there for 78mil and Muskans for 79mil which is cheaper than you can get it off mp. However, I also have gotten both of those out of boss bundles doing the daily/weekly awakened scrolls, so be sure you are doing those as well. The mp is horrible.

Posted

Keep rolling NV. I got Giath there for 78mil and Muskans for 79mil which is cheaper than you can get it off mp. However, I also have gotten both of those out of boss bundles doing the daily/weekly awakened scrolls, so be sure you are doing those as well. The mp is horrible.

Well thats just you being lucky, which is okay. However you cant expect everybody to be this lucky. I for some reason, some call it RNG, have not received the blessing of getting any Bossarmor out of any bundle - since beta. NV, Event & Marketplace made it possible for me, but consider new players chances on the MP & not having any event giving out free armor. In any case, I'd say they should not have placed the armor in attendance, rather should've made it a reward for 3k/5k hours or 300 days playtime^^ 

Posted

anybody who is saying boss gear for pearl, yeah stop playing on EU and come to NA. blame your region for being stupid, its fine here on NA.

also its 2000 energies per boss piece at night vendor, devs should up that to 4000 with increasing amount of players so the items are more rare

Posted (edited)

If everyone is legendary, then no one is legendary.

There are plenty of ways to get boss gear without having to buy them from other players, the real problem is is peoples impatience and laziness.

In general, this isn't WoW, where permanent best in slot gear is thrown at you with little to no effort.

Edited by iKaneki_Ken
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Are new players actually expected to just buy boss items from the MP? Any player who has worked to the point that they have the silver funds to actually be able to purchase them from the MP has been playing long enough that they could have acquired them themselves through actually playing the game.Any player that actually needs boss armor to improve is already at the point where they could have been doing awakened scrolls, show up at boss spawns, etc..

<SMH> If you can't find them on the MP (or lose the bids) is NV really the defacto alternative over actually going out and acquiring them yourself?

Here's an idea... want a piece of boss gear? Go out and poke that boss in the eye with your little stabby sword.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Are new players actually expected to just buy boss items from the MP? Any player who has worked to the point that they have the silver funds to actually be able to purchase them from the MP has been playing long enough that they could have acquired them themselves through actually playing the game.Any player that actually needs boss armor to improve is already at the point where they could have been doing awakened scrolls, show up at boss spawns, etc..

<SMH> If you can't find them on the MP (or lose the bids) is NV really the defacto alternative over actually going out and acquiring them yourself?

Here's an idea... want a piece of boss gear? Go out and poke that boss in the eye with your little stabby sword.

To completely invalidate the "It's impossible to get boss gear at the moment" claim, Once every 21 days, I use the energy on my main and all 12 of my alt characters (13 x 450 = 5850).

With that nearly 6k in energy, I get AT MINIMUM, 3 boss armor proc from the Night Vendor. I've been lucky enough to even get back to back to back boss armor procs.

So to say that it's impossible to get boss armor is bullshit, these people just aren't used to having to work to progress in an MMO, and if they plan to stay here, they might as well get used to it.

1 person likes this