• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DEVS: PLEASE Remove 1 of the 2 Bottlenecks so more players have access to horses

172 posts in this topic

Posted

I got a nice male T6N from you. Ty!  Im going thru existing stock too and quitting.

Thing is, I think in KR you can get a T8 from two T5s.  So theoretically you can go out, catch a couple and possibly get a T8.  Thereby skipping our current T6 x T6 nightmare of more T6s...which you have to level too.  Then if you are really lucky you get T7s which you have to level as well, prob use resets on to cross your fingers and hope for a T8....and not more T6s,

By being able to go directly to a T8 from a T5, wow would save so much time afk autlooping and breeding resets.  Totally doable by most players.

there are chances we get a breeding rate of 12 for some time before we got 13 (what you seem to describe). Still requires levelling 2 T6 up to 28 30 for a shit chance at a male T8. Kinda takes a few wagons already.
And I was writing my post when castasigma posted the picture of exchangeable skill and breed resets... Dunno what it is, when it is, or if it is something at all and not some photoshop fantasy, but i like it very much :D

Posted

there are chances we get a breeding rate of 12 for some time before we got 13 (what you seem to describe). Still requires levelling 2 T6 up to 28 30 for a shit chance at a male T8. Kinda takes a few wagons already.And I was writing my post when castasigma posted the picture of exchangeable skill and breed resets... Dunno what it is, when it is, or if it is something at all and not some photoshop fantasy, but i like it very much :D

It's from the sub-based RU server, not in KR either.

Posted

IuAjldg.jpg

lol, we're being taken for a ride

Posted (edited)

It's from the sub-based RU server, not in KR either.

yeah just checked, it would require at least a breeding rate of 14 to get a T8 out of 2 T5.

13 is enough for T5 + T6 at level 29&30.
Still not completely casual.

Edit, and you probably spoke of the picture... too bad :)

Edited by magret

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but I kind of laughed. You want horses to be more accessible for everyone, but you refuse to even list them without begging for pearls (caus you obv spent pearls to get that courser) which isn't our fault nor our duty to reimburse you for your money spent.

So before you even want to have higher breeding chances so you can sell more t8s while still begging for pearls, sell them without begging for pearls then (or better yet don't spend your own money so easely). Then we can talk about having them be more accessible for everyone.

Also you can get t8s by breeding t7 and t6 idk where you get the idea you can't.

Don't be a judgemental ass. Very few breeders sold their t8s for pearls. And it is looked down by a good many breeders. I didn't sell a SINGLE t8 for pearls. I sold them to other breeders/friends/guildies for just the silver it cost them.

Also I said "some combination involving a t7 or a t8", so to help you with your future breeding attempts that would be:

t6+t7, t6+t8, t7+t7, t7+t8, or t8+t8

Now finish your school work.

I'm not in breeding business anymore I stoped around the time they introduced T8 because I got one. It was breed from T7+T6. I don't think two T6 should be able to produce a T8 that is a huge leap. When it starts there will be a flood of T8 and they should be somehow a special case not a common picture.

Also they sell for 100-200m that is not quite a lot when you consider how much you have to work for them. Is till have a stable full of T6 and T7, some even waiting to level  and breed. If they introduce increase breeding rate well there is gonna be a lot of production in those stables.

Well, here's the thing people don't understand unless they breed. The rng to get a t8 even with a t8+t8 combination is terrible. The chances of ACTUALLY getting a t8 from a t6+t6 would be even harder I imagine. I don't think it would break anything. I think it would help more people.

Edited by Cappuccino
3 people like this

Posted

IuAjldg.jpg

Can you people stop misinforming people with linking this stuff? THIS IS NOT IN KR, it's on premium russians servers, their Subscription server that does not have a pearl shop at all, costumes, resets etc are all from ingame vendor.

Please just stop, it's pretty bad spreading rumors for no reason.

3 people like this

Posted

I hope people are not trying to get a T8 horse to go to a Pegasus...i'v seen those horses and lemme tell you...they are terrible, just look up some video's about people getting a Pegasus, trying them out, then crying because of how worthless they are.  The other 2 horses, the unicorn and nightmare, are MUCH better to choose from than the Pegasus...unless your going for some elegant roleplaying or whatever, stay away from that horse!!!

Posted

Thing is they don't understand if they increase the breeding rates we would still buy resets. Everyone wants to keep trying for better. With t9s we will want all 3 and a good one. Since we have to restart with skills we prob will have a bunch of potato's before we get that perfect one (prob using skill swaps on those too!) They would still get lots of money. I'd flood the market with potato t8s IF I had them often. Right now it's just too damn hard to get them. Some ppl get a bunch breeding... Well not me! And yet to have one over 15 skills. I've spent loads on several of them. 1 only so far to be a t9. And I'm sure I'll spend alot on t9s. 

I've never asked for pearls and most of us haven't. So coming out saying " stop requesting pearls" ppl really need to see the light. I've been offered pearls. I've been offered pearls for t7s!! I've been offered breed resets to let someone breed to my horses. I've never accepted. I'd honestly love to give horses away to so many ppl! But sadly we can't. 

My guild did a major sale of new t6 male and female all breeds intact not long ago. I also sold about 4 new t7 males that same time. (Threw them in without telling anyone in the announcement but posted them 1st 😁) My guild plans to do that every couple of months. Once we can get more t8s from breeding I plan to throw new t8s in. But no idea if it will ever happen. I think t8s shouldn't be rare. T9s look rare enough!!!! 

I'm a sucker for helping ppl. Always have during races and now with horses when I get over stocked. I just don't have time to lvl up 20 t6s. My husband actually had the guild horse sale idea. So glad other guild members loved the idea to join in 😁

Only 2 t8s I bred.  T7xT8 and T8xT8. In Oct right after they came out. Nothing since!

@Hyperblast I'm waiting for unicorn or hell horse! To me Pegasus isn't that useful lol

Posted

I heard some rumor that T9 is gonna be ALOT harder than getting a T8 courser. U have to upgrade from a T8 courser to a T9, the odds of success is worse than even enchanting a PEN, that is what I heard, for those who play at KR, is that true?

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you people stop misinforming people with linking this stuff? THIS IS NOT IN KR, it's on premium russians servers, their Subscription server that does not have a pearl shop at all, costumes, resets etc are all from ingame vendor.

i think it even says in dbdatabase say it's only in the paid one? I know I read that somewhere. Wish we had something like that or even a quest to get them!!!

I heard some rumor that T9 is gonna be ALOT harder than getting a T8 courser. U have to upgrade from a T8 courser to a T9, the odds of success is worse than even enchanting a PEN, that is what I heard, for those who play at KR, is that true?

yup!!

There's videos posted by KR ppl. The mats to just do the awakening is gonna be time consuming. Then to fail just to have to get those mats again!

Epheria sailboat was easier!

That's why ppl are selling horses to the imperial guy. You need them for the awakening

Awakening guide

Posted (edited)

On all way  KR and NA/EU need this.  Breeding is p2w cause of this. All damn pearls item(not fashion) need to be avallaible in-game.  Less P2W game = more player.

Value pack is a neccesity in NA/EU  NA/EU is not a Free to play game. Subcription is not a arguments.

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

With buying value packs each month it's like paying a month fee to play

Posted

i think it even says in dbdatabase say it's only in the paid one? I know I read that somewhere. Wish we had something like that or even a quest to get them!!!

yup!!

There's videos posted by KR ppl. The mats to just do the awakening is gonna be time consuming. Then to fail just to have to get those mats again!

Epheria sailboat was easier!

That's why ppl are selling horses to the imperial guy. You need them for the awakening

Awakening guide

Damn 1% that is not even laughable, even 10% would be pretty depressing holy cow 1%... that is just wrong man... just wrong...

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sorry but I kind of laughed. You want horses to be more accessible for everyone, but you refuse to even list them without begging for pearls (caus you obv spent pearls to get that courser) which isn't our fault nor our duty to reimburse you for your money spent.

So before you even want to have higher breeding chances so you can sell more t8s while still begging for pearls, sell them without begging for pearls then (or better yet don't spend your own money so easely). Then we can talk about having them be more accessible for everyone.

Also you can get t8s by breeding t7 and t6 idk where you get the idea you can't.

Yerp I got my t8 with a t6F Female 30 and a T7G Male = t8A Male

Posted

Damn 1% that is not even laughable, even 10% would be pretty depressing holy cow 1%... that is just wrong man... just wrong...

yes it is!!! That's why I'll only go for a t9 I really want. Prob the hell horse but am tempted for a unicorn. If im lucky to get another t8 courser that is!

Once the horse awakens you then have to lvl again to 30. So more skill swapping, etc and hoping you get a good amount of skills. So after all the skill swapping to get the t8 courser you then spend more money to get the skills again that you'll need. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just chiming in as a breeder. I used to buy a breeding reset maybe once a week, sometimes twice a week, and am no longer doing that. I've bred my way up to a stable full of T7s but my lack of luck with T8s, and how lately I can't train my horses without being hit by a load screen after an hour or so which interrupts my autopathing and stops my training for the remainder of the day, has left me disheartened about horse training/breeding.

This isn't an "I quit" rant, because I'm aware that plenty of people have got more than one T8, but I've been breeding T7s and T6s now for about six months (aside from this last month and a half where, as I said, I've been unable to train my horses to breed them) and I've just...given up on horses for the time being.

Edited by Cardiel

Posted

Yea a friend of mine breed like 50 times before finally getting a t8. I guess I got lucky. Or it was the 26 times breeding 6x6 lvl 30 to get my first t7. But the 2 I did breed the t8 males were someone else's. I've never been able to breed with my own t8 male and female and get another. My first was a female who gave me a male. He gave me only t6s. 

Posted (edited)

i guess i got very lucky, my first attempt at a t7 (back when it was only black red and white) gave me a female pure black t7, using this on the 2nd breed i got a t8b, which i thought was t7 so appropriately it was named dammit, but dammit turned out to be a clever t8 horse with 18 skills. but atm im trying to get the pure white/block t8 however its been terrible, 1st breed on dammit gave me a dam t6; quit training for a few months after that, now i've started again and atm i have done 3 t6xt6 breeds which gave t7b t7h and a t6c, the t7b is a male, so i have 4 tries at getting a t8e (pure white).

Edited by Valient
2 people like this

Posted

Sorry for butting in :x 

But I think a thing brought up a lot is that horses aren't worth enough rn to sell? In that case... Could we get 2-3 times the amount of money that ppl are currently getting for selling t8 @CM_Aethon @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity?? (sry, not sure which one of you have interest in training, hope one of you do) I mean.. at least bring it up with PA if you can't make the decision at Kakao's office(s)? 

Posted

I think maybe t8s we're easier back around Oct? That's when I bred mine about a week apart. When the races started I only bred a couple times cause I ran out of lvled horses. I didn't really start again till about 2 months ago. Maybe not alot of ppl had them back then cause there weren't alot of horses ready to try for them?? Cause it seems they may have been made harder to get after the races were added (about that time) . Hummm maybe I'll start asking around about that..

Posted (edited)

I had 2x Lv30 T7s ready and bred them as soon as the servers went live for the T8 patch and result was the first T8 in Eu/Na, the chance was 8% according to the breeding rate but as a tinfoil hat maybe first day was the increase chance idk and even horse turned so smart born with Sprint with 17 skill xD posted in reddit like in that day.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Yea my t7 was lvl 25 when I bred her to the lvl 30 t8 on the breed market! 

Sorry for butting in :x 

But I think a thing brought up a lot is that horses aren't worth enough rn to sell? In that case... Could we get 2-3 times the amount of money that ppl are currently getting for selling t8 @CM_Aethon @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity?? (sry, not sure which one of you have interest in training, hope one of you do) I mean.. at least bring it up with PA if you can't make the decision at Kakao's office(s)? 

Weve begged for increases 🙁

Posted

according to some guys that had the opinion, the t8 stats are wrong, it's easy for breeders to make many t8s. their argument was that they know many people who made a dozen or so each. so it can't be that hard, can it? ;)

Posted

according to some guys that had the opinion, the t8 stats are wrong, it's easy for breeders to make many t8s. their argument was that they know many people who made a dozen or so each. so it can't be that hard, can it? ;)

there're some people with large numbers of t8 but they ain't selling their horses so it doesn't really matter whether it's hard or not. as long as one doesn't start breeding themselfs there's no t8 xD

Posted

The price of a T8 courser should be at least 1b. 

They definitely need to rework selling horses for NA.