• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DEVS: PLEASE Remove 1 of the 2 Bottlenecks so more players have access to horses

172 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think I've ever seen as entitled a group as horse breeders on BDO, no other group of lifeskillers or grinders comes as close as to the entitlement these people think they deserve. First of all, T8 horses are supposed to be rare so the argument that they're difficult to get is inane, you're essentially crying because you can't get a TET/PEN easily. Secondly, there is no skill or energy used in horse breeding; it requires nothing but a few simple tasks to set it off running for days. I recently went abroad for a couple of days, if I'd left myself fishing I'd have filled my inventory after a day, if I'd left myself processing I'd have used up all my weight in a couple of hours. With horse training I bought a new wagon, attached four of my horses, clicked on the map, pressed T, pressed auto-loop and then left it. I returned days later to find all 4 of my horses had gained around 20 levels and the wagon was nearly out of stamina. 

Crying that you deserve more silver for a task that requires no brain function at all is nothnig short of entitlement as well. You want the same price for a T8 as a TET? How on earth is getting a TET piece of gear the same as smashing two horses together? You don't lose durability, you don't have to farm for shards, you don't get reset to T1 if you don't get a T8. If you want access to more horses, then start training them over-night and don't demand that the game is changed because you don't know how to make a few mouse clicks and press the letter T. 

you dont down grade? Try for months to get 2 t8s. Then weeks to lvl them or longer if you aren't constantly getting reloads. Then you breed them just to get T6 foals. No other lifeskill requires real money. We pay for breed resets and skill change coupons. Try paying for breed resets for t8 females to get a t6 back! Try putting your real money horse on the market to sale and having 35% tax taken from it! Least value packs work for what everyone else sells on the mp. So why can't we get that for the horse market. Yes throw horses on a wagon and lvl them. It's the over and over crap breeds we get with REAL money put into it. We should get back what we pay for. What would ppl think if they had to buy with real money to do TET or PEN on weapons and armor. And pay every single time they fail? Honestly wish you had stayed gone. Been nice not seeing you posting!

Posted

What would ppl think if they had to buy with real money to do TET or PEN on weapons and armor. And pay every single time they fail? 

artisan memeories 

Posted

But those are in loyalties also. 

And you don't have to have them if you have enough memory frags

Posted

But those are in loyalties also. 

ya but u end up needing so many that the ones you get from loyalty are basically negligible. 

Posted

you dont down grade? Try for months to get 2 t8s. Then weeks to lvl them or longer if you aren't constantly getting reloads. Then you breed them just to get T6 foals. No other lifeskill requires real money. We pay for breed resets and skill change coupons. Try paying for breed resets for t8 females to get a t6 back! Try putting your real money horse on the market to sale and having 35% tax taken from it! Least value packs work for what everyone else sells on the mp. So why can't we get that for the horse market. Yes throw horses on a wagon and lvl them. It's the over and over crap breeds we get with REAL money put into it. We should get back what we pay for. What would ppl think if they had to buy with real money to do TET or PEN on weapons and armor. And pay every single time they fail? Honestly wish you had stayed gone. Been nice not seeing you posting!

breeding range 18  : 1 reset female T7 level 30 = 1 new horse lvl 1 full breeds

according to somethinglovely (rounded to the worst case scenario afaik) we have at that range

30% chances at a T6 : around 2M * 0.30 (0.6M)
43% chances at a T7 : low end around 17M for a male maybe? probably more but say 17M* 0.43 (7.31M)
27% chances at a T8 : checked a male lvl1 with just roar this morning : 70M * 0.27 (18.9M)

what you can expect on average from using these coupons each time : 26.81M minus taxes : 17.42M worth of lvl 1 horses (that you won't sell at lvl1 for sure)
That's what the coupon is worth give or take 1 or 2M, regardless of what you do or don't do with the foal, and how pissed you are when you roll a T6.

So now compare with the price of a pet or a costume on the market.

Thankfully it takes some efforts and not selling everything to maintain the possibility to breed at that range and ensure that average income. Someone whishing to do it solely speculating on the horse market would have a bad day more often than not. But it's also fair that someone who can maintain the breeds don't get 70M out of 7€ each time.

Posted

The ones that contact me in discord begging to have a chance at one of the T8s i have, i should redirect them to this thread to show them why i should never even think of listing any.

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing and never getting listed xD 

http://imgur.com/a/ijCFg

2 people like this

Posted

Very nice SillySin! I've yet to get one over 15 skills. Both White ones... Well... Suck... Only 1 Redish one ended up t9 worthy after a heck of a time swapping skills😕. Still praying for a black one that turns out nice! I have a male I'm still lvling and 2 females ready to breed... One day. 10 total so far. My t9 worthy took alot of swaps. I've only ever sold one. To a friend months ago. I've spent way too much money on 4 of them to ever let them go. So alts will end up with them 😕The last 3 have all breeds and will sit in a stable for a few months. Right now I'm only breeding below t6 just to get it out of my system lmao

Posted

pls

more t8s

pls

:C

pls

Posted

Last I checked, fishing isn't permanently AFK because you'll fill your inventory.

Last I checked, processing isn't permanently AFK because you'll use up your weight.

Remind me again what's the bottleneck for training a horse from 1-30? Pack enough carrots and you're completely AFK and don't need to check in on your horse. So yes, any horse breeder that demands high prices or better RNG is nothing short of entitled. You're not gods who are performing amazing tasks, you're normal players who have figured out how to press a few buttons. 

Holding down forward and using sprint is twice as fast as pressing T and auto-pathing. 

Ah yes, all hail lord Plunge, his point that you have to check in every few hours instead of being ABLE to let it run for up to 50 hours is SO much different. Just because horses are, in his words, "permanently afk" means we don't get to have fair pay. 

Because while we use our 50 hours to train a single horse, someone else can AFK fish 50 million or more. Not counting relics, even.

Because while we use our 50 hours, someone processing timber to calpheon crates can earn HUNDREDS of millions.

No horse breeder ever says we're special. We want FAIRNESS. Because horse breeding is a super RNG crapfest with the lowest potential for rewards out of ANY afk activity. 

Normal players who figured out how to press a few buttons? Guess what. That's AFK fishing and processing too. And you know what? That could describe grinding too. 

Plunge, the infallible know-it-all.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

you dont down grade? Try for months to get 2 t8s. Then weeks to lvl them or longer if you aren't constantly getting reloads. Then you breed them just to get T6 foals.

You don't down-grade to T1 like you do with enchanting, you get a bare minimum which you can then work your way up from. As for re-loads, maybe spend some mnoey on getting better internet? :) 

No other lifeskill requires real money.

Horse training doesn't require real money, you choose to spend it. Just like you can choose to buy the processing outfit, the cooking outfit and the fishing outfit. 

We pay for breed resets and skill change coupons. Try paying for breed resets for t8 females to get a t6 back! Try putting your real money horse on the market to sale and having 35% tax taken from it! Least value packs work for what everyone else sells on the mp. So why can't we get that for the horse market. Yes throw horses on a wagon and lvl them. It's the over and over crap breeds we get with REAL money put into it. We should get back what we pay for. What would ppl think if they had to buy with real money to do TET or PEN on weapons and armor. And pay every single time they fail?

You get to pay money for another attempt, I wonder if you'd be crying so heavily if you managed to get another T8 when you used the reset? You choose to spend mnoey, you are aware that there's RNG and you're not forced to do anything. If you don't think horse training earns enough for the tremendous amount of effort you put in, then find a new life-skill. The blatant entitlement from breeders like yourself makes me want to tell Kakao that if they change the RNG or price in the near future (or until the other lifeskills are buffed to meat inflation) then I'll completely stop spend money at all. :) 

Honestly wish you had stayed gone. Been nice not seeing you posting!

I never left in the first place my friend, but rather than crying like a child because someone has a different opinion to you I can suggest that you use the ignore function. 

Because while we use our 50 hours to train a single horse, someone else can AFK fish 50 million or more. Not counting relics, even.

Which leads me directly to my second point. If you think that fishing earns more mnoey, then why are you whining about horse training? AFK fishing isn't just "checking-in", you have to sell/dry your fish and repair your rod. If you think that fishing is the better AFK task, then go fish. The current horse pricing and RNG is perfectly fine for the amount of effort put into this task. You can't go away for a few days and still be processing, fishing, cooking or doing any other task apart from horse training. Giving examples of other tasks is completely inane when you're never forced to do horse training. You have the choice to do what you want in the game, some tasks earn less silver than others.

I'm still waiting for you, or anyone to show me a task you can complete over 3/4 days that doesn't require any input from you. :) 

Edited by Plunge

Posted (edited)

I'm talking about downgrading t7 and 8s. Who wants a t1? Yes I choose to do horse breeding. It's part of the game. I am fine with horse prices. Why? Cause I'm not going to sell a perfect horse. I'm never going to sell a t8 to ppl who act like you. If you want one go lvl 100s of horses and breed to get your own. If you want a perfect one you may get lucky after a few (without spending any money) but 99% of the time you'll get a crap horse. Least you'll have those t9s to breed and make you t6s 99% of the time to start all over. Then you can exchange the parents and hope for something better. Honestly ppl like you really should stay out of conversations that you aren't even part of. Oh yea you have t1s on your wagon so guess you think you're a serious breeder. 

Check my internet? It's fine. If it was that then my guild mates wouldn't have loading screens exactly when I do. I don't whine and cry. I give an opinion on the horse subject. If I whined and cried I'd be using horrible language and calling bdo employees horrible things like other ppl do on the forums. I have high respect for the GMs and CMs. 

I ask for breeding increases.. why? Cause honestly I think everyone should have a chance at a t8 without spending months and months breeding and sitting on a damn wagon. If I had enough t8s I'd be glad at that point to sell some during my guilds big horse sales we started doing. But like I said ppl like you makes it hard for me to want to sale anything. I think breeders should be thanked for supplying horses when they do. 

And if you go look at the thread title. She asks that "so more players have access to horses"

Other life skills? Oh I do those as well thank you very much. 

Go ahead and stop spending money. I'm sure it won't bankrupt them. They'll still get their paychecks with much profit after 😄 You clearly think you are god of the game with that statement.

I'm don't replying. You clearly don't know my situation to judge me. And from the posts I've seen you do you love to judge ppl. You normally post so much I don't see how you even play the game.

Good bye 🙂

Edited by Talshani

Posted

I have like 10 horses and all of them are tier 4 and below. lol

Posted (edited)

What would ppl think if they had to buy with real money to do TET or PEN on weapons and armor. And pay every single time they fail? Honestly wish you had stayed gone. Been nice not seeing you posting!

artisan memeories 

think we kinda missed the point here...his hypothetical was:  What if the ONLY WAY to get TET, was to bust out the Credit card but even then you would probably fail 9 times out of ten even when you had the perfect Stack?  ... Horse Training takes sooooo long that it's not just figuratively but literally that way and I'm proof of that since it's taken me an entire YEAR to even get Insta-Accel AND Sprint at the same time on the same Horse without cheating. (which is only Tier5 with mediocre base speed).  MOST if not all of the "fast" horses you see out there with the holy Trinity of skills, were created with Coupons and maybe even Breeding resets as well.  And that's a really negative message to be sending to potential new Trainers.  If there was some other mechanic in the game that prevented 95% of the playerbase from gathering and listing Shards on the market or prevented them from fighting the same world boss at the same time ... no one would stand for it, there'd be a huge Outcry to fix it in order to restore supply to demand and keep the Market stable

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted

Someone understood what I was saying 😄

Posted

pls

more t8s

pls

:C

pls

I'll sell my trash t8 as soon as I have some... I'm stuck at t6 atm tho.

Posted

The real question is why do your horse breeders continue to breed horse after you get your t8? 

The fact that people dont stop and keep breeding despite all of the problems tell me that its really not that bad

Posted

The real question is why do your horse breeders continue to breed horse after you get your t8? 

The fact that people dont stop and keep breeding despite all of the problems tell me that its really not that bad

Because some people like breeding games

You have no idea how much of a shortage of those kind of games there are out there :K

Some of my favorite games growing up were the Dragon quest monster series

Posted

I'm sure Kakau would tell you that T8s are very easy to get, you just have to keep buying breeding resets and you will get one soon enough (not too soon though of course)

They should not be easy to come by but they are easy enough to get if you put the work into it. I have 5 t7's and one t8 after about three weeks of working on it. Without spending a dime. Case in point my t8 has 15 + skills but two of them are S hind kick and S fore chop. 

T5's are not uncomon in the wild and in fact they have the same spawn rate as every other tier. People cherry pick the t4-t5's and leave the rest wich leads to a build up of low tier horse and a lower chance of t5's in a spawn camp. When I am focused on active leveling a horse I can pick up 20 + t5's in a day.

T6-t7 horses are rather common on the ah and you can often find t6's with breeds intact if you watch for a while. If you lucky you can even find t7's with breeds left or that some one has put up for stud.

Don't get me wrong geting the right t8 is not easy and it should not be. More so just so some one that is unwilling to put in the time can have a shinny new toy. While dimishing the value and effort others have put in to get their's.

Posted

Ok this will tell you my answer to this.

you have 20 possible skills.

my first t8 got 12 skills. No good ones and 8 left over to play the rng skill swap game.

second t8 got 11 skills. 9 left over.. no good ones.

And so on. Second and last both White t8s. 

last one.. yes 12 skills and thats after buying 4 premium appearance coupons and swapping forechop while lvling. Only 1 skill with the 4 AC coupons.

I've had 8 t8s so far. Only 1 got 15 being the most any of my horses got. Sprint, IA, drift, sideways, and 2 seater where the 5 he didn't get!  Sooo coupon swap. First one 2 seater which I didn't care to get. Swap, swap, last one took 9 to get!!! 

I have 2 females I'm holding to breed and 1 male... No good skills! Ive exchanged the worst 2 I had. I sold 1. 

this is why we keep trying. Some ppl get lucky with more than 15 skills. 

So ppl will need 3 good t8s to awaken into t9s if they want all 3. And once it awakens and ends up learning very little amount of skills this time you may pour more money into it to swap skills or if you have more t9s and enough mats it may be cheaper to awaken another. Or ppl needing silver may want to sell potato t9s.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with this post. 

Posted

think we kinda missed the point here...his hypothetical was:  What if the ONLY WAY to get TET, was to bust out the Credit card but even then you would probably fail 9 times out of ten even when you had the perfect Stack?  ... Horse Training takes sooooo long that it's not just figuratively but literally that way and I'm proof of that since it's taken me an entire YEAR to even get Insta-Accel AND Sprint at the same time on the same Horse without cheating. (which is only Tier5 with mediocre base speed).  MOST if not all of the "fast" horses you see out there with the holy Trinity of skills, were created with Coupons and maybe even Breeding resets as well.  And that's a really negative message to be sending to potential new Trainers.  If there was some other mechanic in the game that prevented 95% of the playerbase from gathering and listing Shards on the market or prevented them from fighting the same world boss at the same time ... no one would stand for it, there'd be a huge Outcry to fix it in order to restore supply to demand and keep the Market stable

ya horses are pay2win, but then again everything in BDO is pay2win so nothing out of the ordinary to see here. 

Posted

I'm talking about downgrading t7 and 8s. Who wants a t1?

Then you can't compare horse breeding to enchanting and you can't demand that a T8 has the same price as a TET. Last I checked the lowest tier you can get from breeding a T8 is a T6, failing an enchant for TET doesn't bring you down to TRI or DUO, you're back to PRI.

Yes I choose to do horse breeding. It's part of the game. I am fine with horse prices. Why? Cause I'm not going to sell a perfect horse. I'm never going to sell a t8 to ppl who act like you. If you want one go lvl 100s of horses and breed to get your own.

I'm a horse breeder so don't worry, I get my own T8s and happily sell them without demanding pearls in exchange; however this further shows the entitlement of horse breeders like yourself. You can't choose who buys your horse, but you're willing to withhold them from other people because someone caused you a boohoo on the forums. :) 

If you want a perfect one you may get lucky after a few (without spending any money) but 99% of the time you'll get a crap horse. Least you'll have those t9s to breed and make you t6s 99% of the time to start all over. Then you can exchange the parents and hope for something better. Honestly ppl like you really should stay out of conversations that you aren't even part of. Oh yea you have t1s on your wagon so guess you think you're a serious breeder. 

You don't breed to make a T9, so I'm not sure if this is woeful ignorance on your part or you're just throwing words all over the place and hoping some of them stick. Not sure who's account you're trying to spy on, but I'm currently training up 3 T7s and a T6, so I guess according to your logic that makes me a serious breeder because they're not all T1. :) 

Check my internet? It's fine. If it was that then my guild mates wouldn't have loading screens exactly when I do. I don't whine and cry. I give an opinion on the horse subject. If I whined and cried I'd be using horrible language and calling bdo employees horrible things like other ppl do on the forums. I have high respect for the GMs and CMs. 

Odd that you're defending yourself by saying you're jsut voicing an opinion, but then insult others who voice an opinion because it's different to yours. Some might point out the hypocrisy of your posts, but let's move swiftly on and focus on the arguments that you've tried to piece together. :) 

I ask for breeding increases.. why? Cause honestly I think everyone should have a chance at a t8 without spending months and months breeding and sitting on a damn wagon. If I had enough t8s I'd be glad at that point to sell some during my guilds big horse sales we started doing. But like I said ppl like you makes it hard for me to want to sale anything. I think breeders should be thanked for supplying horses when they do. 

You should be thanked for doing nothing? My god this post reeks of entitlement, tell me do you thank the people you buy wagons off? The people who buy your horses? The people who craft the costumes you smash together for a +2 or better? The people who grow the carrots you use when single training a horse? No? Well then, perhaps I should point out the blatant hypocrisy in this post after all. You've really just proven my point by demanding to be thanked for a task that requires less effort than logging into the game. Hell, even AFK fishing requires more effort than horse training and you're expecting people to get down on their knees and sing your praises? 

Lord almighty I was joking before when I said I'd stop spending money, but I urge Kakao to not change the breeding rates or prices (until every other lifeskill is improved) just to spite self righteous people like yourself. 

You clearly think you are god of the game with that statement.

You clearly don't know my situation to judge me. 

I'd like to use these two sentences to point out the hypocrisy of this user, mainly to others who are reading. 

1) He states that I think I'm a god in this game but then demands that people THANK him for breeding horses

2) He tells me not to judge him because I know nothing, but then claims I'm a nobody who's training T1 horses

To you my friend I leave you with one simple statement. It's not people like me who disagree with you that are "destroying the horse market" but rather people like yourself who are entitled and insult anyone who disagrees with them. Get over yourself my friend, I'm pretty sure I could teach my Labrador to train horses for me. :) 

Posted

Then you can't compare horse breeding to enchanting and you can't demand that a T8 has the same price as a TET. Last I checked the lowest tier you can get from breeding a T8 is a T6, failing an enchant for TET doesn't bring you down to TRI or DUO, you're back to PRI.

I'm a horse breeder so don't worry, I get my own T8s and happily sell them without demanding pearls in exchange; however this further shows the entitlement of horse breeders like yourself. You can't choose who buys your horse, but you're willing to withhold them from other people because someone caused you a boohoo on the forums. :) 

You don't breed to make a T9, so I'm not sure if this is woeful ignorance on your part or you're just throwing words all over the place and hoping some of them stick. Not sure who's account you're trying to spy on, but I'm currently training up 3 T7s and a T6, so I guess according to your logic that makes me a serious breeder because they're not all T1. :) 

Odd that you're defending yourself by saying you're jsut voicing an opinion, but then insult others who voice an opinion because it's different to yours. Some might point out the hypocrisy of your posts, but let's move swiftly on and focus on the arguments that you've tried to piece together. :) 

You should be thanked for doing nothing? My god this post reeks of entitlement, tell me do you thank the people you buy wagons off? The people who buy your horses? The people who craft the costumes you smash together for a +2 or better? The people who grow the carrots you use when single training a horse? No? Well then, perhaps I should point out the blatant hypocrisy in this post after all. You've really just proven my point by demanding to be thanked for a task that requires less effort than logging into the game. Hell, even AFK fishing requires more effort than horse training and you're expecting people to get down on their knees and sing your praises? 

Lord almighty I was joking before when I said I'd stop spending money, but I urge Kakao to not change the breeding rates or prices (until every other lifeskill is improved) just to spite self righteous people like yourself. 

I'd like to use these two sentences to point out the hypocrisy of this user, mainly to others who are reading. 

1) He states that I think I'm a god in this game but then demands that people THANK him for breeding horses

2) He tells me not to judge him because I know nothing, but then claims I'm a nobody who's training T1 horses

To you my friend I leave you with one simple statement. It's not people like me who disagree with you that are "destroying the horse market" but rather people like yourself who are entitled and insult anyone who disagrees with them. Get over yourself my friend, I'm pretty sure I could teach my Labrador to train horses for me. :) 

Oh boy.. it's @Plunge again.

Pri is price wise equal to a T6, so your comment is out the window. Getting 5 T6 females from a T8 breeding, how is that not a set back to hell?
You gotta start breeding from T6-T7/T8 again, and pray you get a T8, usually you end up getting a T7 Male. You gotta breed that male again and again until you get a T7 Female. Does sound similiar to pri/duo/tri/tet/pen upgrading, as after T6 you can fail back to 5 T6 females :)

Btw, could you also train your Labrador to write for you on the forums? I'm sure it would write more useful posts than you. 

Posted

Pri is price wise equal to a T6, so your comment is out the window. Getting 5 T6 females from a T8 breeding, how is that not a set back to hell?

Let's say you fail all the T8 breeds and you've already got a T8 for your own personal use so you can sell this one. You end up with 4 T6s which have their full breeds meaning you can build up once again and a T8 that you can sell, unlike with enchanting where you've got a weapon that's lost at least half of it's value and you'll need to repair it. Now which is the bigger setback? *whisper* It's not the one where you end up with 130 million EXTRA silver *whisper*

You gotta start breeding from T6-T7/T8 again, and pray you get a T8, usually you end up getting a T7 Male. You gotta breed that male again and again until you get a T7 Female. Does sound similiar to pri/duo/tri/tet/pen upgrading, as after T6 you can fail back to 5 T6 females :)

No it doesn't sound similar to enchanting, it sounds better. With enchanting if you fail you end up with a PRI item that has less durability, you don't end up with the same weapon or better, another weapon and more attempts to enchant the weapon. 

Btw, could you also train your Labrador to write for you on the forums? I'm sure it would write more useful posts than you. 

I'm sure I could train him to show people how to use the ignore function when they can't handle someone having a different opinion to them. :) 

Posted

This thread is too funny.

Horse breeders talking about horses and how the rates should remain as low as they are, when all they do is sell them for IRL money. Aka you sell in-game cureency/items for money; aka you are a gold seller. That's the only reason you want the rates low. Because you make money out of it. TBH, you should be banned for gold selling, but whatever...