• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DEVS: PLEASE Remove 1 of the 2 Bottlenecks so more players have access to horses

172 posts in this topic

Posted

I disagree with the OP and like the new announcement system. A system in place to help everyone have a chance at purchasing tier 8's.

Firstly it deters people from pearl gifting which I absolutely abhor in this game. Nobody should have to pay irl money for a "chance" at an item from the marketplace. You shouldn't even have to pay real money for a guaranteed trade (if that even was an option.) Sure the new system likely impacted some players "trading" horses to there friends, that's sad but if its stopping people from being so eager to pearl trade then you'll just have to suck it up.

Secondly what is this bottleneck we're talking about in the first place? We all leveled up our own horses to begin with. We watched numerous patches make horse breeding easier for new players with both increases to successful breeding and increased maximum tier level in the wild. Are we talking about a bottleneck to a T8? Why does every single player have to immediately have the best horse in the game? If we are all riding around on a T8 then what is there for a horse breeder to do or work towards? Are we literally just looking ahead to a T9 and how difficult its going to be? If this is the case then maybe we should be more concerned with the ridiculous p2win wall that is the requirement of specific horse skills, with an RNG skill change coupon in the pearl store, where hope stacks clearly do not do jack sh*t.

All this said I would hazard a guess that like with the previous patches we'll see an increased breed chance for T8's when T9's are introduced to the game.

2 people like this

Posted

Let's say you fail all the T8 breeds and you've already got a T8 for your own personal use so you can sell this one. You end up with 4 T6s which have their full breeds meaning you can build up once again and a T8 that you can sell, unlike with enchanting where you've got a weapon that's lost at least half of it's value and you'll need to repair it. Now which is the bigger setback? *whisper* It's not the one where you end up with 130 million EXTRA silver *whisper*

No it doesn't sound similar to enchanting, it sounds better. With enchanting if you fail you end up with a PRI item that has less durability, you don't end up with the same weapon or better, another weapon and more attempts to enchant the weapon. 

I'm sure I could train him to show people how to use the ignore function when they can't handle someone having a different opinion to them. :) 

*whisper* its the one where you end up with 130 milion LESS silver* cause you lose money on breeding/dumb horses. Now you again
You're correct, enchanting is waaay better *whispers* it's where you can build FS for EXTRA chance*

You're so butthurt that you actually are willing to train a dog to ignore me, that's cute.

Posted (edited)

This thread is too funny.

Horse breeders talking about horses and how the rates should remain as low as they are, when all they do is sell them for IRL money. Aka you sell in-game cureency/items for money; aka you are a gold seller. That's the only reason you want the rates low. Because you make money out of it. TBH, you should be banned for gold selling, but whatever...

you are late to the party, there is no selling perfect T8s for pearls anymore, also, even if they change the breeding rate which won't happen cuz they want your money then good luck with the skill change coupons m8, i made a guide on how to use them, may the rng god help you, yeh not happening xD 

Also, i am getting a T8 per week now minimum with casual breeding only training over nights so ratings sounds good to me.

The real question is why do your horse breeders continue to breed horse after you get your t8? 

The fact that people dont stop and keep breeding despite all of the problems tell me that its really not that bad

cuz we want to have 4x coursers , pegasus, hell horse , Unicorn and one to keep at T8, git gud though i already achieved this myself (4x T8s coursers) now planning to sell T9s so i need to be ready for that.

GjHtqtd.jpg

Edited by SillySin

Posted

I am mostly annoyed with the whole P2W when it comes to horses

I got 3x T8 in 5 months without breeding resets, two of them have 12 skills one has 14 skills no skill resets used.
I breed for almost a year now (almost, as I had a break) and in all this time I only had ONE horse with trinity, that horse being a T6.

So unless one pulls out theyr wallet they are kinda fecked.
Or maybe I am just really reaaally unlucky individual when it comes to horse skills x))

Either way I can't see the increase in price benefiting to someone like me.
More so to people that are willing to play this lil pony game with theyr money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 people like this

Posted

seriously.............. what are those strange topic....

You want to make the game easier so that, it is like playing Lego.?

I have 4 t7 and i have something like 8 ,   1 t8, you can't say it is hard to breed a t7

seriously and i am a casual breeder.

Please........... if you don't have balls, don't play games.

You can quite easily get a t7 with  2 t4.... please..................................

Posted

seriously.............. what are those strange topic....

You want to make the game easier so that, it is like playing Lego.?

I have 4 t7 and i have something like 8 ,   1 t8, you can't say it is hard to breed a t7

seriously and i am a casual breeder.

Please........... if you don't have balls, don't play games.

You can quite easily get a t7 with  2 t4.... please..................................

Well, good for you! You got lucky.

Meanwhile, I have 97 breeds at the range where you can "quite easily get a T7 with 2 T4s" and only 16 of those turned out to be T7s.

I got 35 T6 males in the meantime...

Posted

i can't believe that T7 are hard to get. I find it very common.

Maybe try to lvl your horse until lvl 30 and not always follow the website.

Posted

i can't believe that T7 are hard to get. I find it very common.

Maybe try to lvl your horse until lvl 30 and not always follow the website.

If you're a horse breeder, have you ever tracked your statistics? Here's a snippet from just the last couple/few months of my breeds where shooting for a T7 was an upgrade. They're NOT all that common. T6's dominate the results by a huge margin. 

t7BreedRate.jpg

Posted

*whisper* its the one where you end up with 130 milion LESS silver* cause you lose money on breeding/dumb horses. Now you againYou're correct, enchanting is waaay better *whispers* it's where you can build FS for EXTRA chance*

Enchant a TRI weapon to TET, when it fails you are left with a PRI which is worth less than the original TRI.

Breed a T8 with four other horses, you end up in the worst case with a T8 and four T6s which means you are better off than when you started.

Let me know if you want me to use less words and more shapes when I explain this simple concept to you again. :) 

You're so butthurt that you actually are willing to train a dog to ignore me, that's cute.

I meant the dog is supposed to press the ignore function for you, you don't seem to be able to handle someone having a different opinion to you. :) 

Posted (edited)

ya horses are pay2win, but then again everything in BDO is pay2win so nothing out of the ordinary to see here. 

ehh...I'd actually go out on a huge limb and argue that Artisan Memories are not Pay 2 Win...

I'd also say that none of the Costumes are seriously Pay 2 Win either.   ...Pets probably are??..just b/c practically NO ONE lists them on the marketplace ...but those other things, especially heavily RNG gated loot box mechanics in general are more of an abusive Gambling sickness IMO than they are real Pay 2 Win

If you'd ask me WHY I make these distinctions, it's related quite heavily to the question:  IS DRAW POKER A GAME OF SKILL, OR A GAME OF CHANCE?  ..and I would LOVE an opportunity to elaborate on just how that relates to Horse training too

Edited by iller

Posted (edited)

Breed a T8 with four other horses, you end up in the worst case with a T8 and four T6s which means you are better off than when you started.

Yeah no... that's not worst case.

Worst case (and not uncommon) is you wind up with zero T8 foals and a bunch of T6's. To add insult to injury is that to breed a T8 male with 4 females, you'd have to spend pearls on a breed reset, then get a 5th chance with the exchange, which could end up with losing your initial T8, and no T8 foals in return. It's a pretty common occurrence. Even assuming you didn't exchange, you're still stuck with a bred out T8, and four major setbacks to start all over with, and spent real life cash for no profitable result.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Yeah no... that's not worst case.

Worst case (and not uncommon) is you wind up with zero T8 foals and a bunch of T6's. To add insult to injury is that to breed a T8 male with 4 females, you'd have to spend pearls on a breed reset, then get a 5th chance with the exchange, which could end up with losing your initial T8, and no T8 foals in return. It's a pretty common occurrence. Even assuming you didn't exchange, you're still stuck with a bred out T8, and four major setbacks to start all over with, and spent real life cash for no profitable result.

You've spent real life cash to end up with 2 NEW horses. You've also ended up with more items worth silver than failing an enchant to TET, let me spell it out again.

TRI > TET fail = PRI

T8 x4 breeds fail = T8 T6 T6 T6 T6

I'm sure you can add up which is worth, a PRI or the same horse you started with and 4 extra horses. :) 

Posted

You've spent real life cash to end up with 2 NEW horses. You've also ended up with more items worth silver than failing an enchant to TET, let me spell it out again.

TRI > TET fail = PRI

T8 x4 breeds fail = T8 T6 T6 T6 T6

I'm sure you can add up which is worth, a PRI or the same horse you started with and 4 extra horses. :) 

I get where you're going in your logic, however... spending real life cash for a downgrade is just folly and stupid. And that real life cash investment will likely result in an exchange for another shot at an improvement that may or may not pay off (and more often than not, will not). Which is why I no longer/never use real life cash or pearls on breed resets. It's a sucker's game. And if you take a moment to think about it, would you invest in a life-skill (a life skill mind you, that you yourself likes to profess to be pure AFK work) that relies heavily upon real life cash to increase the odds of success?

So where does that leave the horse breeders? Spend no cash at all, and extend the time exponentially to get a T8 qualified for T9, resulting in no higher tier horses being sold because they need the exchange for another shot at a T8 courser. Or spend cash to improve their chances, take a loss in real life cash to get it, then berated for not sharing the wealth for having items that cost them real world money?

I get that you're predominately a life-skiller yourself. And I won't for a moment doubt that perhaps you've dabbled in Horse Breeding and have had a few positive results. But I seriously question whether you've actually moved on breeding T8 coursers prepping for T9,

Posted (edited)

I get where you're going in your logic, however... spending real life cash for a downgrade is just folly and stupid. And that real life cash investment will likely result in an exchange for another shot at an improvement that may or may not pay off (and more often than not, will not). Which is why I no longer/never use real life cash or pearls on breed resets. It's a sucker's game. And if you take a moment to think about it, would you invest in a life-skill (a life skill mind you, that you yourself likes to profess to be pure AFK work) that relies heavily upon real life cash to increase the odds of success?

You're not spending money for a down-grade, we're merely looking at the WORST case scenario here. You're spending real money for 2 more attempts with a male and 1 more attempt with a female. Would I spend real money for another go? Hell yes, and even with the worst case scenario it provides me with more horses to keep attempting at. In fact by using real life money I find myself having to sell off some level 1 horses because I end up with too many horses that I just don't have room for or time to train.  

So where does that leave the horse breeders? Spend no cash at all, and extend the time exponentially to get a T8 qualified for T9, resulting in no higher tier horses being sold because they need the exchange for another shot at a T8 courser. Or spend cash to improve their chances, take a loss in real life cash to get it, then berated for not sharing the wealth for having items that cost them real world money?

Would you mind pointing out someone who is berating horse breeders for not selling their horses? You'll find the only ones who are attacked are those who DEMAND pearls for a lifeskill that requires no effort, or those like the poster above me who are demanding to be thanked for essentially leaving their PC on overnight. Do what you want with your horses, you're under no obligation to sell but expecting praise, thanks or more incentive to sell is nothing short of entitled which has been my argument in this thread and many others. 

I get that you're predominately a life-skiller yourself. And I won't for a moment doubt that perhaps you've dabbled in Horse Breeding and have had a few positive results. But I seriously question whether you've actually moved on breeding T8 coursers prepping for T9,

I've already provided a screenshot of myself training 3 T7s and a T6 currently, I've also provided screenshots of my personal T8 as well as ones I've sold in previous threads. I don't pretend to be a dedicated horse breeder who keeps a spreadsheet of every horse, knows the colours off by heart and lovingly strokes the screen whilst whispering lullabies to the horses; but I've been breeding and training for quite a while now. I've got a large stock of Horse training seals as well as a personal T8 courser.

Regardless of whether you consider me a hardcore trainer or not, it does not change the fact that I'm allowed to voice an opinion and it holds equal weight with other horse trainers. The skill may be RNG based and may rely on the cash shop more than let's say processing or cooking; however for a skill that requires NO effort and is the ONLY skill that is completely AFK it does not require any sort of buff. 

Edited by Plunge

Posted

@Plunge You know, if you presented your opinions without the derision, and snide comments ie) "and lovely strokes the screen whilst whispering lullabies to the horses"  they might be received with more respect.  And as much as I admire Labs I am not sure they could produce white T8s or do a Pirates or Sausans rotation going round and around pressing the same buttons.  A smart monkey could probably do it but a macro/bot would probably be the best bet for easy money.  Wait, some people did that already (digging in sand, no less) and others are using some kind of fishing bot I hear as well.  Oh well, I am sure there are others we are not even aware of.

There appears to be a lot of #Blame the Horse Community.  But who is the horse community? Everyone who breeds a horse, that is a lot of BDO players.  Some end up being "dedicated" simply because it is taking them so long to reach their T8 courser goal.  Others get lucky with the RNG and do not have to spend so much time.  The perception that people who breed horses have "dozens of T8s" is ridiculous.  The majority of the people who post on this forum under the horse thread share info with everyone and would like to see more be successful in getting their T8s - especially without using $$.

Most buyers want T8 coursers on the market.  That is not likely to happen because T8 coursers are p2w horses that in every case I know, have had wallets opened $$$ (often astounding amount of $$) and cosmetic skill surgery to get them that way.  You saw them being sold and sometimes sniped before the world notice came in.  Most often the seller wanted them to go to a specific person as a type of gift.  A type of pearl gift actually when you consider the number of pearls that went into it.  I won't be putting any courser on the market because I have no intention of gifting a stranger and the money the game would give me, would not cover the monetary investment I put into that horse.

Those people who are angry at the players who demand pearls for high demand items like boss loot boxes, muskans, bhegs, T8s should take that anger out on the specific persons in server chat who actually do it --- not generally rage against everyone who breeds horses, because most don't demand pearls and quite a few are vocally against that practice.  Direct your ire at the appropriate target  ---  the company who has set this system up and allowed the pearl gifting to continue

My own particular pet peeve is the fact that the value pack does not apply to the horse market and I have made that one well known.  FYI  I have never demanded pearls and have sold muskans, bhegs and T8s on the market place.  Well the T8s were potatoes, but buyer beware, right? I also do not appreciate being labeled "entitled.:  

My apologies for this essay. ;)

Posted

There appears to be a lot of #Blame the Horse Community.  But who is the horse community? Everyone who breeds a horse, that is a lot of BDO players.  Some end up being "dedicated" simply because it is taking them so long to reach their T8 courser goal.  Others get lucky with the RNG and do not have to spend so much time.  The perception that people who breed horses have "dozens of T8s" is ridiculous.  The majority of the people who post on this forum under the horse thread share info with everyone and would like to see more be successful in getting their T8s - especially without using $$.

Perhaps I worded it badly, I point no blame at the anyone who breeds horses who shares their info. I only point the finger of accusation at those who 'demand' a better reward or think they can hold their horses hostage as some sort of threat because they're not getting their way. In my mind this is pure and simple entitlement, they think they deserve more than others because they chose to sit on a wagon when they're AFK instead of fishing. Horse training requires no skill, or rather less effort than any of the other AFK tasks that BDO has.

By all means call my comments snide and derisive, that's your opinion; however I'm going to keep calling those who whine and cry about horse prices and RNG entitled so long as they insult/attach others who disagree with them and then proceed to try and blackmail the company into meeting their demands. Kakao isn't going to change the RNG because some horse breeders refuse to sell their horses or have stopped breeding.  

Most buyers want T8 coursers on the market.  That is not likely to happen because T8 coursers are p2w horses that in every case I know, have had wallets opened $$$ (often astounding amount of $$) and cosmetic skill surgery to get them that way.  You saw them being sold and sometimes sniped before the world notice came in.  Most often the seller wanted them to go to a specific person as a type of gift.  A type of pearl gift actually when you consider the number of pearls that went into it.  I won't be putting any courser on the market because I have no intention of gifting a stranger and the money the game would give me, would not cover the monetary investment I put into that horse.

Most buyers also want a TET Ogre Ring, or a +5 cooking outfit, or a PEN Giath helmet; rare items are supposed to be rare. We don't know what percentage of horse breeders are demanding pearls in return for their T8s, anyone that claims to know this is lying because they don't have access to the data. What we do know however is that they are being sold and they are being listed, I myself have listed a few and whilst I have spent pearls on them in my eyes it's worth it for the silver and for the effort I have put in. 

Those people who are angry at the players who demand pearls for high demand items like boss loot boxes, muskans, bhegs, T8s should take that anger out on the specific persons in server chat who actually do it --- not generally rage against everyone who breeds horses, because most don't demand pearls and quite a few are vocally against that practice.  Direct your ire at the appropriate target  ---  the company who has set this system up and allowed the pearl gifting to continue

Why direct your ire at the company rather than the person? You admit that the rage should be taken out on the player, then quickly switch to targeting the company. We have a way to gift people pearl items that they wouldn't be able to purchase themselves, in a game without P2P trading this is a very useful mechanic and directing rage at a company for allowing it seems inane.

Yes, some people demand pearl items for their rare items; but on the flip side some people don't. If a person is willing to spend real money and potentially get scammed for it and in some cases not even get the item; is that not between them and the other player? 

My own particular pet peeve is the fact that the value pack does not apply to the horse market and I have made that one well known.  FYI  I have never demanded pearls and have sold muskans, bhegs and T8s on the market place.  Well the T8s were potatoes, but buyer beware, right? I also do not appreciate being labeled "entitled.:  

And I don't appreciate being insulted and attacked by those who can't control their emotions on the forums, but it's a day to day life. If you don't like me calling those breeders who demand an increase in silver or RNG entitled then I urge you to either live with it, or use the forum's very hand ignore function. I'm entitled (haha) to my opinion, just like you are; as long as you can voice yours civilly I see no issue. :) 

Posted (edited)

I do not care about the pearl gifting or that some people demand it for high price items.  Doesn't bother me, I just choose not to do it myself and would never participate in something like that.

What I meant was that those people who are angry should be angry at the specific person they see doing it - rather than blanket everyone.  And I further meant that if they are really angry in addition to the players doing it, they might want to take their anger to the company and ask them to stop pearl gift giving. That would be more productive than raging in server chat.  (and i also would not have to read all the raging either LOL )

I actually like the fact that people are able to buy pearl items like value packs and costumes and put them on the market. since it gives people an opportunity to get a pet or costume or whatever, that they might not be able to get otherwise.

Edited by Ramblinrose

Posted

I do not care about the pearl gifting or that some people demand it for high price items.  Doesn't bother me, I just choose not to do it myself and would never participate in something like that.

What I meant was that those people who are angry should be angry at the specific person they see doing it - rather than blanket everyone.  And I further meant that if they are really angry in addition to the players doing it, they might want to take their anger to the company and ask them to stop pearl gift giving. That would be more productive than raging in server chat.  (and i also would not have to read all the raging either LOL )

I actually like the fact that people are able to buy pearl items like value packs and costumes and put them on the market. since it gives people an opportunity to get a pet or costume or whatever, that they might not be able to get otherwise.

Yeah, that's me. I don't want to put more money into the game, so I chose to instead sell horses/boxes to people for some small things I wanted, a costume, a horse reset, etc. I never asked for anything, I just had stuff and saw people in world chat wanting to buy for pearls. Most often I'd sell stuff like a +1 giath to a guildie in exchange for a male horse reset, and the one t8 I sold to a stranger he just flat out offered 50$ for without me saying a word about the horse in question. I would have been fine with a pet.

What I think a lot of people realize is this wouldn't exist without the BUYERS. Stop paying people and the problem goes away, because you don't NEED to pay pearls for stuff... But it does help the people that can't pay their way to a horse or gear.

And yes, if Plunge was less abrasive then sandpaper I'd consider unblocking him.

1 person likes this

Posted

[Connection with the server has been lost] every 5 minutes (PC: 32gb ram, gtx 1080, I7 6700K, bandwidth: 1000Mbps down 200Mbps up) support does nothing since 2016.03.23. Thank you.

even the horses went extinct

Posted

Enchant a TRI weapon to TET, when it fails you are left with a PRI which is worth less than the original TRI.

Let me know if you want me to use less words and more shapes when I explain this simple concept to you again. :) 

I meant the dog is supposed to press the ignore function for you, you don't seem to be able to handle someone having a different opinion to you. :) 

Look I appreciate you explaining your opinion, but it ain't going to change my mind.
I know who you are, you Always throw dirt into breeders eyes.
To be honest I ain't going to waste time explaining how wrong your view is 'cause you don't intend to really read others opinions anyways.

giphy.gif

Posted

There appears to be a lot of #Blame the Horse Community.

For my own part, I'm a relatively new player (~2 months) but have had a lot of fun catching, raising, and breeding horses.  I've got a pretty fast T7C Courser Mare at 30, waiting for a suitable T7C stud for my T8 attempts, and at first--and fairly regularly--I would train and sell off any other T7s I bred for profit. I know there isn't as much AFK money in it as fishing or processing, but the horse breeding was just more entertaining so I stuck with it.

Then the deaths started.  The last two weeks, almost every time I came home from a 10-12 hour shift, I would find myself PK'd and my horse standing there looking stupid.  Jumping channels didn't seem to help, changing my routes didn't help.  

And don't get me wrong: I'm fine with being PK'd.  I've been going red since Ultima Online, killing and being killed by other players doesn't bother me.  But here I am actively trying to bring stronger-better-faster horses to the community, and the community is killing me for doing it. 

So, no thanks. They're worth almost as much to the vendor, and I get seals out of the deal.  If someone wants an awesome T7 or T8 Courser, they can do it themselves.  Maybe that's a #Blame the Horse Community thing--I'm letting a few bad apples spoil the bunch, really--but when I lose 50 hours of AFK time a week to some chortling knucklehead, I also lose any desire I had to contribute.

Posted (edited)

I don't pretend to be a dedicated horse breeder who keeps a spreadsheet of every horse, knows the colours off by heart and lovingly strokes the screen whilst whispering lullabies to the horses;  

10/10 laughed my ass off

Ooh a reasonable sounding thought out opinion.

Look I appreciate you explaining your opinion, but it ain't going to change my mind.I know who you are, you Always throw dirt into breeders eyes.
To be honest I ain't going to waste time explaining how wrong your view is 'cause you don't intend to really read others opinions anyways.

Hidden Content

"Look i don't care you expressed your opinion because i am closed minded,i did not even acknowledge anything you said,And heres some heresay & a blanket
labeling of someone who oppresses a part of the community,To be honest i'm not going to go through any effort to prove me right or you wrong,Cause i don't read others opinions anyway."

That's what i got out of that. Your whole post is a blanket statement of how you don't read anyone elses opinions and how closed minded you are. Instead of mentioning a reason why you perceive him as wrong,you hide behind a weak unproven perception that plunge oppresses the breeding community? The breeding community uses a lot of fact spreadsheets with raw numbers and graphs,Everything plunge likes = sources, But continue with your jaded perception. People like plunge will just continue citing sources and fact patterns while your feelers run all over the place. I get why Plunge is so hated on the forums now. People can't handle the truth. Or an opinion that clashes with their echo-chambered perceptions.

Try actually debating or arguing or anything other than a blanket dismissive statement. Learn to speak to other people. Like them or not what is wrong with conversing using the tools of debate? If your opinion is so "right" since you claim he is soo "wrong" prove it.

Edited by Freeway