• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

RNG Gods Have Shunned Me?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

HELP! Someone please tell me there is a better way to enhance. The RNG gods hate me and must have cursed me because I failed 14 times in a row trying to enhance my Liverto Axes past +10 and ruining the durability.

Is this how it works? You just fail over and over losing black stones and durability on the weapon to have to go and spend 9 million silver per axe needing 8 axes to get the enhanced axe back up to full durability to more than likely just fail another 10-14 times in a row and be back at 20 durability and maybe +11?

I ain’t got that kind of silver in the bank boys! Fingers crossed that there is a better way????

Posted (edited)

HELP! Someone please tell me there is a better way to enhance. The RNG gods hate me and must have cursed me because I failed 14 times in a row trying to enhance my Liverto Axes past +10 and ruining the durability.

Is this how it works? You just fail over and over losing black stones and durability on the weapon to have to go and spend 9 million silver per axe needing 8 axes to get the enhanced axe back up to full durability to more than likely just fail another 10-14 times in a row and be back at 20 durability and maybe +11?

I ain’t got that kind of silver in the bank boys! Fingers crossed that there is a better way????

Yes, this is the lovely enhancement system the game has and if you don't like it now wait till you get your item to +15. Then there is PRI(+16), DUO(+17), TRI(+18), TET(+19) & PEN (+20) BUT when you fail going from DUO to TRI or above you will drop back 1 level. Isn't that great fun? Welcome to Vegas may i say!

Edited by t0ny

Posted

Yes, this is the lovely enhancement system the game has and if you don't like it now wait till you get your item to +15. Then there is PRI(+16), DUO(+17), TRI(+18), TET(+19) & PEN (+20) BUT when you fail going from DUO to TRI or above you will drop back 1 level. Isn't that great fun? Welcome to Vegas may i say!

Oh lort

Posted

PRI, DUO, PRI, PRI, PRI, DUO, PRI, DUO, TRI, PRI, PRI.... 9_9

Posted

Just buy from marketplace.

Posted

Just buy from marketplace.

Yeah, MP is full of items that you can buy....great.

Posted

You can always force enhance or buy off the marketplace. I put in pre-orders for TRI and DUO armor pieces all the time, at 1-2mil over the minimum and get the item within 1-2 days.

I force enhance all my boss gear up to +15, just not worth risking it before that imho.

Posted (edited)

When I was new to enhancing my first liverto weapon became a paperweight.
I eventually took it to the blacksmith and got him to destroy it for weapon blackstones.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

It sounds like you are just trying to enhance the liverto straight up. Are you building failstacks on cheap items like reblath or grunil? If not you are throwing away millions of silver. If you are unsure how to build failstacks, there are tons of guides out there and even spreadsheets that go into detail on the most efficient way to enhance most items.

Also, don't use livertos to repair the durability of the liverto. Use memory fragments (either farm them through relic scrolls or buy them). You spend 8 or 9 million silver for 10 durability repairing with a base liverto compared to about 3.5 million for 10 durability with memory fragments, and thats assuming you don't ever use artisan memories from pearl shop.

Posted (edited)

It sounds like you are just trying to enhance the liverto straight up. Are you building failstacks on cheap items like reblath or grunil? If not you are throwing away millions of silver. If you are unsure how to build failstacks, there are tons of guides out there and even spreadsheets that go into detail on the most efficient way to enhance most items.

Also, don't use livertos to repair the durability of the liverto. Use memory fragments (either farm them through relic scrolls or buy them). You spend 8 or 9 million silver for 10 durability repairing with a base liverto compared to about 3.5 million for 10 durability with memory fragments, and thats assuming you don't ever use artisan memories from pearl shop.

But on the other hand, you can get 30 dura from 8-9 mil for a Liverto and 400 loyalty for an artisan's. Which is what I tend to do.

Not necessarily saying that it's cheaper, but it's a comparable price and is less hassle.

Edited by Cardiel

Posted

Can you please point me to those spread sheet or normal guides to do failstacks, because I read two guides  and watch a video and still don't get it. It's confuses me so much.

Posted (edited)

14 failed TRI here and average of 5-10 failed each times to get back to DUO.

I have wasted around 860 MILLIONS silver total just to get Dandy Verdiant to TRI but still fail. Seriously, I gave up now and just buy TRI and sell my CURSED DUO.

4 char with 55-58 FS, 5th on 48 FS and 6 char with 41-44 FS. I have failed 9 times up to 40 FS just to get back to DUO, that's why I just completely give up and going to buy things from MP from now on.

Edited by Dhaos

Posted

Your not cursed. Being RNG cursed is where I'm currently at. sitting on 108 Failstacks.

Posted (edited)

.eJwFwdEOgiAUANB_8QPggondHntS5-bmVtkjA6a

i give you a hint. You are the left side.

i mostly use this guide. Worked well til i saw my kazarka.

Edited by Blacksheep
1 person likes this

Posted

My armor is Duo x 4 and I forced it all. It will take 120 hard shards to force Tri. I figure before that happens I will get sick of the grind or Pearl will introduce a bunch of Pen stat gear that can't be enhanced.

Posted

Yeah, MP is full of items that you can buy....great.

I've managed to get my items from the MP just fine.  Just takes a bit of patience.

Posted

Yeah it's really quite a pain and if it wasn't a must to stay relevant and competitive I wouldn't even worry with it. I think I am just going to grind hard and stack my daily income and just buy one because this is no fun.