• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Witch nerfed hidden patch

46 posts in this topic

Posted

so as you have noticed the last patch doesn't contain all the changes so I geuss I'l help these staff to translate theyr patches.

last patch the paralysis skill has been changed from 40% accuracy to 10% accuracy.

The skill is now basicly useless, before it was a 50% chance to hit now it has almost no chance to hit.

THANK YOU BDO FOR THESE GAGBAGE NERFS!

alright when do we get buffed? we as witch don't stand a chance anymore compared to other classes because we have no follow ups except our FREEEZES.

Posted (edited)

It probably was a tooltip error in the first place. If you ever thought it felt like 40% accuracy before. But lets see.

Wasn't Thunder Storm III  +30% accuracy modifier? Now it's 20%

Lets also consider the recent awful witch bug about the Bound randomly being ignored/target forced to stand back up after the Stun

And, I am pretty sure the Wizard have their version of Paralysis untouched?

Edited by Despins
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

no Detonative Flow had 30% accuracy, now it has 10%

EDIT: Now u dont need to skill Detonative Flow at higher ranks. it grands you neither more dmg nor anything else except 5 less manacosts

Edited by Wollbert

Posted (edited)

Legit nerf.

80% of all classe have 0% accuracy on thier skill. stop complain. your classe with wizard are completly overpower. Your classe need a huge ground nerf.

Edited by Catastigma
3 people like this

Posted

im sure it will take your salt away if another class will nerf again to the ground, but there is another way to git gud: git gud!

dont notice huge differences since i still go with accuracy build for my witch.

Posted

Legit nerf.

80% of all classe have 0% accuracy on thier skill. stop complain. your classe with wizard are completly overpower. Your classe need a huge ground nerf.

it is true we need a nerf but it has ni point nerfing a debuff skill which does no dmg at all which other classes get as an addon. So for example you hit your opponent and we get the debuff while the witch and wizard it was iffi 50% chance to hit even when he was grounded. The skill itself has now no way to hit anymore so it is rendered useless that's why I'm mad, if it were the other skills do what you need to do.

Posted

it is true we need a nerf but it has ni point nerfing a debuff skill which does no dmg at all which other classes get as an addon. So for example you hit your opponent and we get the debuff while the witch and wizard it was iffi 50% chance to hit even when he was grounded. The skill itself has now no way to hit anymore so it is rendered useless that's why I'm mad, if it were the other skills do what you need to do.

u dont understand him, he want to see our class absolut useless while he is steamrolling everyone again. he gives shiets about accurate balacing

Posted

I rechecked btw everything, the skills for the witch and wizard and no skill in accuracy has changed except for paralysis.

Posted

They for sure reduced accuracy modifiers on most my witch awakening skills from 30-35% to 20-25%(level 60). Detonative Flow is still 30% at rank III though.

They did say they where going to release smaller re-balance patched to adjust classes with highest&lowest KD ratio, so minor nerfs was to be expected.

I don't think it's a big deal personally. Maybe hurts more if you're playing full DP witch without accuracy items, DP&evasion offhand, Rocaba over Bheg's and such. But I think that's mostly a KR meta, haven't seen many of those on NA/EU.

I'm more into life skills than competitive duelling, so can't say much about the Paralysis nerf. Only time I used it was by accident going for Protected Area in the wrong stance :$

Posted

so as you have noticed the last patch doesn't contain all the changes so I geuss I'l help these staff to translate theyr patches.

last patch the paralysis skill has been changed from 40% accuracy to 10% accuracy.

The skill is now basicly useless, before it was a 50% chance to hit now it has almost no chance to hit.

THANK YOU BDO FOR THESE GAGBAGE NERFS!

alright when do we get buffed? we as witch don't stand a chance anymore compared to other classes because we have no follow ups except our FREEEZES.

Pretty sure it was always 10%.

Posted

It was 40% before the latest patch at least in the description, 100% sure. As for the detonative flow nerf.. ouch. It's really useless to skill that now. Other classes get additional damage on their spammable skill with each level up, we don't apparantly.

Posted

It was 40% before the latest patch at least in the description, 100% sure. As for the detonative flow nerf.. ouch. It's really useless to skill that now. Other classes get additional damage on their spammable skill with each level up, we don't apparantly.

am i missing something? doesnt detonative flow get 764% at 1 821% at 2 and 878% at 3? as for spammable skills, other classes do not get 30% acc modifier on any spammable skill, the max i've seen is around 10% on a lvl 60 ranger and 0% on a lvl 60 musa....

Posted

am i missing something? doesnt detonative flow get 764% at 1 821% at 2 and 878% at 3? as for spammable skills, other classes do not get 30% acc modifier on any spammable skill, the max i've seen is around 10% on a lvl 60 ranger and 0% on a lvl 60 musa....

look at the warrior, Musa, valk etc. a whole new world wll open up.

valk 100% accuracy but it is on not such a strong skill.

Warrior almost 25% on every skill etc.

Posted (edited)

look at the warrior, Musa, valk etc. a whole new world wll open up.

valk 100% accuracy but it is on not such a strong skill.

Warrior almost 25% on every skill etc.

i'm a musa, our spammable skill gets 0% accuracy and does less dmg on cd (at 61, instead of the normal 633% x 5, it does 633% x 4). and as i do play a warrior, the skills arent spammable.

on 61, musa's spammble skill gets 633% x 4 with 0 acc, detonative flow gets 878% x 5 with 30% acc, though it says the dmg is reduced we dont the exact % its reduced by.

Edited by Valient

Posted (edited)

i'm a musa, our spammable skill gets 0% accuracy and does less dmg on cd. and as i do play a warrior, the skills arent spammable.

on 61, musa's spammble skill gets 633% x 4 with 0 acc, detonative flow gets 878% x 5 with 30% acc, though it says the dmg is reduced we dont the exact % its reduced by.

if you want to talk about dmg and compare classes that is a whole different thing.

Although witch is strong and has one of the strongest support kits and buffs in the game it doesnt take away that theyr almost completly usless against classes in 1 v 1. They nerfed the accuracy on theyr only 1 v 1 duel skill which doesnt do dmg paralysis. The other classes gets these by just as an addon so when you perform the attack the foe gets debuffed. The witch has no smash attacks to combo and can only rely on freezes to prolong a combo. The warior has alot of debuffs and buffs on theyr normal skills and only lacks one thing, range it is atm the most no brain class in the game.

The musa needs abit more skill but you basicly dash around till you find a weak guy who heals up and kills it. It is basicly playing sonic but then on bdo.

edit: before we start hate posting about classes again I'm just saying that the witch atm needs it because she is lacking. She is strong but some people want to enjoy 1 v 1 aswell as siege. Every class is lacking in theyr own weakness sure but I'm disatisfied in 1 v 1 not able to fight the enemie or combo the enemie on equal ground

Edited by Beirut

Posted (edited)

am i missing something? doesnt detonative flow get 764% at 1 821% at 2 and 878% at 3?

Not anymore.

Looks like Equilibrium Break got the same nerf as Detonative Flow. 583% (down from 780%) on all skill levels. This is a joke or?

Edited by Medra

Posted

Not anymore.

Looks like Equilibrium Break got the same nerf as Detonative Flow. 583% (down from 780%) on all skill levels. This is a joke or?

the description is max skill lvls the description before that (lower lvls) who knows what it was. So a change in detonative flow and paralysis O.o?

Posted

the description is max skill lvls the description before that (lower lvls) who knows what it was. So a change in detonative flow and paralysis O.o?

bd database still has the old values.

Before:
Detonative Flow: Level 1: 764% dmg x5 hits, 10% accuracy // Level2: 821% dmg x5 hits, 20% accuracy // Level3: 878% dmg x5 hits, 30% accuracy.
Equilibrium Break: Level 1: 583% dmg x9 hits , Level 2: 649% dmg x9 hits, Level 3: 714% dmg x9 hits, Level 4: 780% dmg x9 hits; 20% accuracy on all skill levels.

After:
Detonative Flow: 764% dmg x5 hits, 10% accuracy on all 3 skill levels.
Equlibrium Break: 583% dmg x9 hits, 20% accuracy on all skill levels

Posted

bd database still has the old values.

Before:
Detonative Flow: Level 1: 764% dmg x5 hits, 10% accuracy // Level2: 821% dmg x5 hits, 20% accuracy // Level3: 878% dmg x5 hits, 30% accuracy.
Equilibrium Break: Level 1: 583% dmg x9 hits , Level 2: 649% dmg x9 hits, Level 3: 714% dmg x9 hits, Level 4: 780% dmg x9 hits; 20% accuracy on all skill levels.

After:
Detonative Flow: 764% dmg x5 hits, 10% accuracy on all 3 skill levels.
Equlibrium Break: 583% dmg x9 hits, 20% accuracy on all skill levels

that seems like an unneeded nerf, are you sure its not just a tooltip bug? can you feel the reduced dmg?

Posted

where are you seeing this changes? My skill tree is showing me the same damage values as always.

Posted

theyr trolling my bddatabase has the new numbers and only the new numbers. Where is the option to see the old dmg? there is non

Posted

You're talking about EU? Because i still see old damage values in description.

Posted

You're talking about EU? Because i still see old damage values in description.

Maybe because I'm living in the EU and not NA even though I play on the NA channel o.O

Can someone confirm if the EU and NA is different? because I'm only seeing the new numbers

Posted

ok, so, they are relating a change to only the German Client.

French and english client is showing the normal values, while the German Client is showing other numbers.

it seems to be only a tooltip error, because im still doing the same damage as before.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0