• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Witch nerfed hidden patch

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I took this screen from the german BDO version and the english descriptions from bd database earlier today: http://imgur.com/a/Vg7he

Not trolling. I'm seeing the same dmg numbers on equilibrium break and detonative flow on all skills, at least in the german version.

Edited by Medra

Posted

http://imgur.com/a/TwdrA

this is my version. The numbers of in game are different.

Posted

Yes.. I just set the ingame language to english and now the numbers are alright... so it seems like it's just a translation error, phew. Case closed xD

Posted

well but if you look at my old doc file you will still see differences of a previous patch.

Paralysis = 40% accuracy -> 10%

detonative flow = 765% 5 hits 10% accuracy -> 878% 5 hits 30% accuracy

so we got buffed in this skill by 20% accuracy and more dmg and we got decreased in paralysis?

bdo doesn't make sence ¬¬

Posted (edited)

well but if you look at my old doc file you will still see differences of a previous patch.

so we got buffed in this skill by 20% accuracy and more dmg and we got decreased in paralysis?

Hm... weird. I understand the thing with Paralysis a bit tho, maybe it's to bring the skill in line with the wizard version. But if they wanted to bring everything up to par with Wizard they'd have to work on a lot of dmg modifiers, since he has more dmg on most other skills and a flow on his long range skill which is Water Sphere. I'm mostly fine with the witch how she is except for the shitty ult and the super close range + downhill problems of Fissure Wave.

Edited by Medra

Posted

Hm... weird. I understand the thing with Paralysis a bit tho, maybe it's to bring the skill in line with the wizard version. But if they wanted to bring everything up to par with Wizard they'd have to work on a lot of dmg modifiers, since he has more dmg on most other skills and a flow on his long range skill which is Water Sphere. I'm mostly fine with the witch how she is except for the shitty ult and the super close range + downhill problems of Fissure Wave.

you forgot to mention the combos we have which is non atm. With combos I am talking about smash attacks, grabs, freezes which extend the CC chain when someone is down or in the air. Now we are just a walking nuke which no one is waiting for. I'm fine with nerfing the class but atleast give us some combos or debuffs to keep the enemie at bay. They are just doing the opposite making us stronger in siege and nerfing us in 1 v 1.

Posted

paralisys was a crap, is a crap and will be a crap.

Posted

in ru we got same new numbers on all witch skills ... 

Posted (edited)

so as you have noticed the last patch doesn't contain all the changes so I geuss I'l help these staff to translate theyr patches.

last patch the paralysis skill has been changed from 40% accuracy to 10% accuracy.

The skill is now basicly useless, before it was a 50% chance to hit now it has almost no chance to hit.

THANK YOU BDO FOR THESE GAGBAGE NERFS!

alright when do we get buffed? we as witch don't stand a chance anymore compared to other classes because we have no follow ups except our FREEEZES.

Most OP smash-your-face-on-the-keyboard, get kills with your eyes closed, doesn't need accuracy, SA/blocks at every turn, double teleport, damn near invincible class got a nerf to 1 skill? How sad. How very, very sad. Allow me to play you a song on the world's tiniest violin.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Wrath

Posted (edited)

Most OP smash-your-face-on-the-keyboard, get kills with your eyes closed, doesn't need accuracy, SA/blocks at every turn, double teleport, damn near invincible class got a nerf to 1 skill? How sad. How very, very sad. Allow me to play you a song on the world's tiniest violin.

hqdefault.jpg

SA/Block on 4 out of 6 skills, not nearly as much mobility as other classes, 1 iframe on a 7-10 second cooldown, NO animation cancels at all in awakening form. Now compare that to other classes and their iframes, blocks, mobility, cancels. But you have your opinion formed already. You only came here to show your frustration.

Edited by Medra

Posted (edited)

SA/Block on 4 out of 6 skills, not nearly as much mobility as other classes, 1 iframe on a 7-10 second cooldown, NO animation cancels at all in awakening form. Now compare that to other classes and their iframes, blocks, mobility, cancels. But you have your opinion formed already. You only came here to show your frustration.

My frustration at what, witch's getting a nerf? If that's your definition of frustration, then by all means, I'm one very frustrated individual. Hopefully this only one of several to come. Lord knows the game needs it. Too many witch/wizards running around for the classes to be as OP as they currently are, but yes, crying over one skill getting a nerf is just sad. I could understand if it was ninja, kunoichi, tamer or valk getting a nerf, since they're bottom of the barrel classes as it is, but for the, arguably, top of the top tier classes to get a nerf to one skill, and people lose their shit over it, is truly pathetic in my eyes.

Edited by Wrath

Posted

Oh y the game is clearly overrunned buy all those evil and super op witchards this is know. Infografik-1.jpg

Posted (edited)

Oh y the game is clearly overrunned buy all those evil and super op witchards this is know. 

I don't remember saying witch's made up the majority of characters in the game, merely that there are too many running around for them to be as OP as they currently are, but thank you for your input I guess.

Edited by Wrath

Posted

I don't remember saying witch's made up the majority of characters in the game, merely that there are too many running around for them to be as OP as they currently are, but thank you for your input I guess.

I'm saying that this is the first awakening skill which is rendered completly useless. It was only able to hit one target and with the 40% accuracy it misses alot especially with the desync and it does no dmg at all. You were complaining about that we need a nerf so we did get a nerf on a skill which does no DMG at all and we got buffed on our detonation flow, meaning we are stronger in oneshotting and less viable in 1 v 1. Bdo sayd they were going to fix the gab but theyr doing the opposite in this patch, they increased the aoe output. So if you get rekt then it is all on you for not able to read well.

I was hoping we got a smash attack from this nerf -_-

Posted

More Witchard nerfs please.

Posted (edited)

I can only repeat myself here. People that claim that Witche's are OP put them on the same level as Wizards. And Wiz's have only 1 thing that is arguably a tad too strong in mass pvp situations. That is their 100% ultimate which is a lot stronger than their 200% ultimate. I already said that you should look at other classes moves and what they do and you would see that each and every class has blocks and superarmor (yes, even a ranger has a short block), not to forget the animation cancels and invulnerability + super long combos witch Witche's can not do (except for freeze if it lands).

But if you are not willing to learn about other classes strengths that'S not my problem. Simply coming here and claiming Witche's are OP is just lazy imo. play one against equally geared/skilled players in the arena and you'd change your opinion drastically. I wanna see how you fare against a warrior in perma superarmor, a Ninja that onecomboes you, a zerker that grabs you to death, a Musa that simply dodges all your spells etc.

I've been playing my Witch for 8 months now since day one and have had a lot of matches in the arena to know that they are not OP in small scale pvp. Can't speak about large scale tho, since I don't have any nodewar experience. A good enemy will always give you trouble. In the end it's all about gear and knowledge about your own class and the enemy + good reactions ofc.

Edited by Medra

Posted

I can only repeat myself here. People that claim that Witche's are OP put them on the same level as Wizards. And Wiz's have only 1 thing that is arguably a tad too strong in mass pvp situations. That is their 100% ultimate which is a lot stronger than their 200% ultimate. I already said that you should look at other classes moves and what they do and you would see that each and every class has blocks and superarmor (yes, even a ranger has a short block), not to forget the animation cancels and invulnerability + super long combos witch Witche's can not do (except for freeze if it lands).

But if you are not willing to learn about other classes strengths that'S not my problem. Simply coming here and claiming Witche's are OP is just lazy imo. play one against equally geared/skilled players in the arena and you'd change your opinion drastically. I wanna see how you fare against a warrior in perma superarmor, a Ninja that onecomboes you, a zerker that grabs you to death, a Musa that simply dodges all your spells etc.

I've been playing my Witch for 8 months now since day one and have had a lot of matches in the arena to know that they are not OP in small scale pvp. Can't speak about large scale tho, since I don't have any nodewar experience. A good enemy will always give you trouble. In the end it's all about gear and knowledge about your own class and the enemy + good reactions ofc.

To barge in for a moment~ Saying you've spent enough time in the arena, and saying they are not OP makes the rest of the community just assume you're bad :P I sure as hell would. Coming here and claiming witches are op, as you say, is entirely valid as every witch I know (most in top tier Guilds or top tier geared) can admit their class is overpowered. Yes other classes have blocks and super armors, but witches (wizards as well) have insurmountable damage, combined with that super armor and block. A witch with the same gear score can kill me far faster than the classes you listed (warrior, zerker, ninja, Musa - actually maybe not zerker and warrior.. That's a separate can of worms though.) before I'm even able to cc them. 

Also the lack of node war experience gives it away :P

AND one more thing. Wizard 100% is a TAD too strong? ARGUABLY? yeah no you've clearly no idea what you're talking about there 

Posted

To barge in for a moment~ Saying you've spent enough time in the arena, and saying they are not OP makes the rest of the community just assume you're bad :P I sure as hell would. Coming here and claiming witches are op, as you say, is entirely valid as every witch I know (most in top tier Guilds or top tier geared) can admit their class is overpowered. Yes other classes have blocks and super armors, but witches (wizards as well) have insurmountable damage, combined with that super armor and block. A witch with the same gear score can kill me far faster than the classes you listed (warrior, zerker, ninja, Musa - actually maybe not zerker and warrior.. That's a separate can of worms though.) before I'm even able to cc them. 

AND one more thing. Wizard 100% is a TAD too strong? ARGUABLY? yeah no you've clearly no idea what you're talking about there 

in the end they only made us stronger for group pvp and less functional in 1 v 1.

If you want to argue which one is stronger or which is op then this is the wrong thread. This post was made to argue about the hidden nerfs and buffs.

If you add to this post that you dont like the dmg output, well that is your opinion and could be discussed.

Try to use reasons why you think like that and maybe we will find something new. At this point I just can't figure out how bdo is planning on doing things.

Posted (edited)

You know what, discussing things with you people that claim that they are OP leads nowhere. You have your opinion, I have my opinion (with reasons above in the thread) and that's how it is. And no, fighting a lot in the arena and saying that the class has weaknesses isn't the same as saying "I am bad", it's admitting that other classes are strong too. But anyway, peace out.

Edited by Medra

Posted

You know what, discussing things with you people that claim that they are OP leads nowhere. You have your opinion, I have my opinion (with reasons above in the thread) and that's how it is. And no, fighting a lot in the arena and saying that the class has weaknesses isn't the same as saying "I am bad", it's admitting that other classes are strong too. But anyway, peace out.

Sounds like a way to back out of an argument you've no information about heh. Regardless, I was merely responding to people crying. 

in the end they only made us stronger for group pvp and less functional in 1 v 1.

If you want to argue which one is stronger or which is op then this is the wrong thread. This post was made to argue about the hidden nerfs and buffs.

If you add to this post that you dont like the dmg output, well that is your opinion and could be discussed.

Try to use reasons why you think like that and maybe we will find something new. At this point I just can't figure out how bdo is planning on doing things.

I was hardly attempting to start an argument, I was merely, as aforementioned, responding to crying. If my opinion is one regarded as fact by the rest of the bdo community (except you guys for some reason?) is not accepted or welcomed here, that sounds like you problem. Doesn't make it any less valid 

Posted

Sounds like a way to back out of an argument you've no information about heh. Regardless, I was merely responding to people crying. 

I was hardly attempting to start an argument, I was merely, as aforementioned, responding to crying. If my opinion is one regarded as fact by the rest of the bdo community (except you guys for some reason?) is not accepted or welcomed here, that sounds like you problem. Doesn't make it any less valid 

you knew to many people were touchy on this topic. We have several posts which implies about op classes I dont want this post to drift apart from its origin.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0