• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Port Ratt / Nada Island

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Noticed that Nada Island had 2 Fish Drying yards but Port Ratt has no Loding, nor a Work Supervisor to hire workers. Is this a mistake? Do people connect them all the way from the mainland?

Posted

There's not much content in Port Ratt at this moment so maybe they'll add more in the future which i hope cause else that island is a whole lot of wasted space cause right now Port Ratt serves no purpose at all. Currently the only way to send workers to Port Ratt is to connect Lema Island with the mainland or Iliya Island so simply put it's a waste of CP.

Red

Posted

Yea that is so odd to make an entire zone like that and have it so empty. Complete waste of space. It's like they added that zone, copy n pasted a few nodes, RNG up some worthless quests and called it a day lol. Such a fail on the dev team on that one.

Posted

Oh lol, I just checked this to make sure: indeed, two fish drying yards - one is a source of oysters, the other a source of shrimps (so useful for certain crafting if you don't want to harvest underwater). My level 30 artisan goblin sitting in Port Epheria will take 3 hours 9 minutes per cycle... O.o ... for a fish drying yard.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh lol, I just checked this to make sure: indeed, two fish drying yards - one is a source of oysters, the other a source of shrimps (so useful for certain crafting if you don't want to harvest underwater). My level 30 artisan goblin sitting in Port Epheria will take 3 hours 9 minutes per cycle... O.o ... for a fish drying yard.

Even other fish drying yards which are closer take quite long though a lvl 30 Artisan Goblin wouldn't take that long if the Node was closer so in this case you probably have a pretty big distance. The Nodes there have one bonus though and that is that they offer 5 different kinds of fish instead of 4 like almost all of the nodes close to the mainland but still, 3 hours with an Artisan Goblin is too long for my taste; my lvl 25 Professional Goblin takes around 2h 10min.

Red

Posted

Yea that is so odd to make an entire zone like that and have it so empty. Complete waste of space. It's like they added that zone, copy n pasted a few nodes, RNG up some worthless quests and called it a day lol. Such a fail on the dev team on that one.

they added the ocean. it's all about the ocean. do you know what an ocean is? what naval content means? a tip: it's NOT about the ratt city. it's about the ocean. the water thing. boats, underwater diving, ocean trading. again, the expansion is NOT the city. it's not done, the entrance has been blocked, like there was invisible wall before Mediah, too.

if you don't like the ocean, don't go there. but it added a HUGE bunch of content. the only one who failed here is you, still grinding only in Sausan and being mad that there are no Sausan mobs in Ratt. I guess that's what's neede for people like you so it's a "good" content and not worthless.

1 person likes this

Posted

they added the ocean. it's all about the ocean. do you know what an ocean is? what naval content means? a tip: it's NOT about the ratt city. it's about the ocean. the water thing. boats, underwater diving, ocean trading. again, the expansion is NOT the city. it's not done, the entrance has been blocked, like there was invisible wall before Mediah, too.

if you don't like the ocean, don't go there. but it added a HUGE bunch of content. the only one who failed here is you, still grinding only in Sausan and being mad that there are no Sausan mobs in Ratt. I guess that's what's neede for people like you so it's a "good" content and not worthless.

Dam dude you off your meds or something lol? In case you missed the point it was about Port Ratt and the surrounding area. Its pretty empty and definitely not worth going over there if you are looking for cp/energy. But just go ahead and turbonerd spew more haha.

Posted

Port Ratt isn't bad. Best locations for underwater gathering and very dense.

And one of the very few locations where you can afk fish outsite safezones without getting PK'ed or kidnapped and nineshared by idiots

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0