• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Not OP?

49 posts in this topic

Posted

While dk was regarded as OP I'm starting to have my doubts.

Talking only kr and I think it's dp patch server.

I was watching some vods of domirara on twitch and I saw him getting completely stomped by multiple classes. Warrior and wizard were the hardest to watch.  He would forw right click +lvl 60 flow + shift right click +shift left +shift e X2 and that would roughly take 80% of his opponent hp.  Meanwhile wizard and sorc are still capable of deleting with 2 skills. ???? He has 251 ap btw.

Pls just kr talk I know dmg is high in eu now. 

Posted (edited)

Musa/maewha are hard to beat in 1v1 with DK,people are complaining about DK because they have to 😂

They only bring the K/D rate where DK is at top to say "it s OP" but giant is the last after kuno/ninja...Everybody know ninja/giant are weak 😑

Anyway striker is coming,everybody will forget DK .

Edited by Angryman
2 people like this

Posted

DK has horrible stat scaling.

Basically you need to go full retard AP/ACC to not be useless with this class.

Any CC on you any sort will bring you to death while damage from dk is average compared to more resistant classes that can one combo your face.

Only thing DK has is mobility.

2 people like this

Posted

LOL you think dk is op....wait till striker then that will be OP then blade dancer will be OP etc etc

PPL who think classes are OP just have a hard time trying to deal with them and their own mechanics.

1 person likes this

Posted

DK has horrible stat scaling.

Basically you need to go full retard AP/ACC to not be useless with this class.

Any CC on you any sort will bring you to death while damage from dk is average compared to more resistant classes that can one combo your face.

Only thing DK has is mobility.

Yeah, I have to agree. I only have 207 ap and 283 dp on my dk with enough acc, but I just feel useless. The dmg is just not there. I was dueling warrior and zerker who had 300-350 dp, and killing them is nearly impossible, if it is even... The warrior just straight out one shots me if I ever get caught, and he has 210 ap. I have to batter on him for minutes to even make a dent... The zerker can't catch me, but I can't do enough dmg to kill him, so it's just a stale mate. :D The only thing I found easy to kill on dk is the ranger, and only if you don't get grabbed. Idk. Maybe on korean levels of ap (250+) it gets op... but currently, it's not really useful at all. Wizard/witch with this ap could be easily be competitive... 

Posted

Yeah, I have to agree. I only have 207 ap and 283 dp on my dk with enough acc, but I just feel useless. The dmg is just not there. I was dueling warrior and zerker who had 300-350 dp, and killing them is nearly impossible, if it is even... The warrior just straight out one shots me if I ever get caught, and he has 210 ap. I have to batter on him for minutes to even make a dent... The zerker can't catch me, but I can't do enough dmg to kill him, so it's just a stale mate. :D The only thing I found easy to kill on dk is the ranger, and only if you don't get grabbed. Idk. Maybe on korean levels of ap (250+) it gets op... but currently, it's not really useful at all. Wizard/witch with this ap could be easily be competitive... 

DK still good at PVE tho?

Posted (edited)

I was watching some vods of domirara on twitch and I saw him getting completely stomped by multiple classes. Warrior and wizard were the hardest to watch.  He would forw right click +lvl 60 flow + shift right click +shift left +shift e X2 and that would roughly take 80% of his opponent hp.  Meanwhile wizard and sorc are still capable of deleting with 2 skills. ???? He has 251 ap btw.

its a matter off git gud if you can remove 80% hp with MAINLY down atk involved  by using this combo right click +lvl 60 flow + shift right click +shift left +shift e X2

you could use this spirit hunt>spirit legacy>shattering darkness>bombardment>whatever dash to get in range for soulsnatch if you are far away from your target,from BACK ATK this combo  will lead to ~40/50% hp remove (if i take your combo for comparing from kr pov) with target standing on his feet then you can proceed for whatever air combo/down combo,you will need atk speed for whatever source to link your spirit legacy to soulsnatch type of cc tho,i have a 57 dk and this combo is  simple theory crafting and may lead to 1 combo people from kr standard(or it should be for1v1).

Grab is always a hard counter if the grabbin class can do cheesy 1 combo(like war) on absurd ammount of ap,but dk is very strong  for everything and comparing form other classs it seem borderline op.

And dk yeah is pretty strong at pve.

Edited by dobe

Posted

glad to hear it too that the dk hype /time is finally of for the non skilled players

Posted

DK still good at PVE tho?

Yeah, for PvE it's nice. Modifiers are easy to apply, and she has nice big aoes. No mana and hp issues at all, and good mobility between packs, so yeah. I like her PvE. But she needs ridiculous gear for PvP.

its a matter off git gud if you can remove 80% hp with MAINLY down atk involved  by using this combo right click +lvl 60 flow + shift right click +shift left +shift e X2

you could use this spirit hunt>spirit legacy>shattering darkness>bombardment>whatever dash to get in range for soulsnatch if you are far away from your target,from BACK ATK this combo  will lead to ~40/50% hp remove (if i take your combo for comparing from kr pov) with target standing on his feet then you can proceed for whatever air combo/down combo,you will need atk speed for whatever source to link your spirit legacy to soulsnatch type of cc tho,i have a 57 dk and this combo is  simple theory crafting and may lead to 1 combo people from kr standard(or it should be for1v1).

Grab is always a hard counter if the grabbin class can do cheesy 1 combo(like war) on absurd ammount of ap,but dk is very strong  for everything and comparing form other classs it seem borderline op.

And dk yeah is pretty strong at pve.

Yeah, nice combo. You just have to ask the target to stand still without SA for a little while until you nuke them. 

Posted

Yeah, nice combo. You just have to ask the target to stand still without SA for a little while until you nuke them. 

Welcome to the grabless class.9_9

Posted

Gotta remember most dk's on NA are around 56-58 you're gonna get smoked by level 60's 

Posted

Lol seeing people think DK isn't op... Btw i main dk.

Ap is currently 230. 

The PvE is ridiculously fast. PvP is pretty good for 1v1. Grabless classes will always have a hard time against shield classes, that's the simple truth.

DK truly shines tho in group PvP. Your basically a walking artillery cannon who has self peel and extremely mobile. You really need the levels on the DK since the cool downs on your skills go down with each upgrade and dk is very cool down dependent. Get DK to 60 and rekt nubs. 

Yes it's somewhat of a gear dependent class but when i had 185 ap i could still do decent against 263 dp. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Pls just kr talk I know dmg is high in eu now. 

Nice thread derail. The guy I was talking about is a really gois dk and performed really well in 1v1 pre dp buff. The point I make is that after dp buff dk (watching him) doesn't seem to perfo as well.

Posted (edited)

Instead of having the kr "pros" doing 1/3 of a combo with  ap setup build on a combo class  without a thought about special damage modifier,they will need to go with a proper class combo consisting of standing combo+airdowncombo.Before dp buff dk could kill with only downcombo or without any knockdown/float.

The point I make is that after dp buff dk (watching him) doesn't SEEM to perfo as well.

It only seem because kd on starting combo,maehwa dmg is obscene but dk is more brutal because her main damaging spell dont do any float/kd,so you stand cc your target for age while at the same time you deal massive damage on it.

Imagine on na/eu if maehwa would not have any kd/float on petal bloom,after a petal drill(stun) you have time to fully charge the petal bloom and applying a stiffness after it and on a full combo deleting 4times our current health pool....

Edited by dobe
typos

Posted

Not sure how it will be with the KD Guard that they got in KR(It's only on one test channel so far anyway) but on EU the DK damage is really high. The only class that doesn't evaporate once I touch them is warrior because 360° cc guard is kinda strong against a class without grab.

Posted

You guys are just trash.

Since DK came out almost every tournament has been won with a DK on the team. Multiple times a DK has been on both teams at the final.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/67144k/kr_spoilers_aprils_arena_of_arsha_posttournament/

DK is also the most played class with players 250 ap or higher. Everyone in that tourny is 260-280ap. It's honestly not a good representation because alot of the high geared players on KR have nothing to do so they just reroll alts. This is why wizard was the highest # wise 250ap + and then suddenly DK

Posted

DK is also the most played class with players 250 ap or higher. Everyone in that tourny is 260-280ap. It's honestly not a good representation because alot of the high geared players on KR have nothing to do so they just reroll alts. This is why wizard was the highest # wise 250ap + and then suddenly DK

People have to play DK a bit to understand that class is really good in team-PVP because of long range skill but not as OP as all people seem to pretend.

Posted

DK's are pretty broken. You go from iframes to super armored/frontal block skills and then back to iframe. If you get caught as a DK, I'd say you're just bad. To top it all off, in order to catch a DK offguard you only have a split second before they start iframing again, which is voided by the desync from the servers.

Posted

KR players are just shit at the game. It's been proven time after time that na and eu players are 10x better than KR.

Posted (edited)

DK's are pretty broken. You go from iframes to super armored/frontal block skills and then back to iframe. If you get caught as a DK, I'd say you're just bad. To top it all off, in order to catch a DK offguard you only have a split second before they start iframing again, which is voided by the desync from the servers.

You take dmage while super armor,your frontal block break after 2 hits and your i-frame have cooldown,you are pretty bad if you can't hit a DK in 1v1,it's not easy but largely doable.

Let me guess you are lvl 56 with grunil gear?

Edited by Angryman

Posted

Let's see, you have iframes, a block, and super armor and frontal block on all your skills. Most classes only get one or the other, not both. So yes, you are a broken class with a spammable I-frame. Your damage output on the same note demolishes every other classes shields in 2-3 hits.

Posted (edited)

Let's see, you have iframes, a block, and super armor and frontal block on all your skills. Most classes only get one or the other, not both. So yes, you are a broken class with a spammable I-frame. Your damage output on the same note demolishes every other classes shields in 2-3 hits.

spammable i-frame---->lol

Wich class do you play?

Edited by Angryman

Posted

spammable i-frame---->lol

Wich class do you play?

i guess he plays musa.... XDDDDDD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i guess he plays musa.... XDDDDDD

the guy doesn't even answer because he knows that i will demolish his statement.¬¬

Edited by Angryman

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0