• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When the striker class comming?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everybody i just saw the trailer and some skills of the new class i really like it i can say i will join the game when the new calss arraive,

So someone know the date is comming to EU server? 

Thanks and appriciate.

Posted

none of us know. Only pearl Abyss does since they give Kakao their patch details.

If yoo have no patience to wait then i suggest downloading the korean version to test out the class.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty ridiculous that Korea gets everything so much before us.

Posted

Yeah of course, who else develops the game. All the rest of the world has to do is copy and paste. 

Posted

Eehh what?

1 person likes this

Posted

Im watching almost every info about that class and, for now, I heard information that this class is OP even without awaking weapon. I dont plan reroll or something but I hope it will be balanced before hit EU/NA servers.

Second thought is the price of Rocaba armors set will rise (for evasion buff) cause now Striker have couple +% evasion buffs. So top evasion players will be almost not touchable. 

Posted (edited)

Im watching almost every info about that class and, for now, I heard information that this class is OP even without awaking weapon. I dont plan reroll or something but I hope it will be balanced before hit EU/NA servers.

Second thought is the price of Rocaba armors set will rise (for evasion buff) cause now Striker have couple +% evasion buffs. So top evasion players will be almost not touchable. 

It's not true that they are OP without awakening. Check out some of the streams... from what I'm seeing they're not quite as strong as unawakened DK was in either PVE grind speed or PVP performance. This guy does PVP constantly and has around 209AP. https://www.twitch.tv/addvent

We really need to see how the awakening plays out to see how strong they will be. 

And probably nah on the rocaba... There are better sources of evasion and Striker desperately needs the accuracy from Bheg's. 

Edited by Kutsuu

Posted

don't follow scrubheros logic on his cancer post. Evasion build will be nice but Striker has a huge accuracy issue like unawakened warrior did. His damage percents on most of his skills are decent but unawakened DK was still more powerful than he is currently. 

Right now aside from the acc, his main weakness is his mobility. A single dash even at low CD isn't enough to handle the awakened classes in PVP. As someone already said, we have to wait and see with his awakening. He is strong, but not even close to OP

don't follow scrubheros logic on his cancer post. Evasion build will be nice but Striker has a huge accuracy issue like unawakened warrior did. His damage percents on most of his skills are decent but unawakened DK was still more powerful than he is currently. 

Right now aside from the acc, his main weakness is his mobility. A single dash even at low CD isn't enough to handle the awakened classes in PVP. As someone already said, we have to wait and see with his awakening. He is strong, but not even close to OP

Posted (edited)

Here is a link to the full list of preawakening striker skills. Notice that the damage %ages are nothing out of line with current preawakening skills, and that the accuracy bonuses are extremely low compared to most other classes preawakening. I don't know why so many people have this agenda to create panic and complaining about the class. 

SZ4MWJo.jpg

Edited by Kutsuu