• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

191 posts in this topic

Posted

If i kill him 999x times i will get loads of negative karma and then when someone stronger than me kills me i may lose some upgrades.

Just to clarify, you don't lose enchants (upgrades) anywhere if red and died to other players, you lose enchants only by being red and dying to mobs outside of the desert. 

Posted

Just to clarify, you don't lose enchants (upgrades) anywhere if red and died to other players, you lose enchants only by being red and dying to mobs outside of the desert. 

By upgrades I meant everything that is related to gear - items, enchants, crystals and so.

Therefore when You get negative karma and You got lagged or something, there is always small chance to be killed by mobs and in that situation there is a chance You will lose enchants aswell.

Posted

Log on your twink an karma bomb the karmabomber  karmabombinception?

Posted

Another one of its kind. An aggressor pretending to be a victim here. Why call people a griefers, who come back after YOU killed them? Oh right, because you think you own the grind spot and everyone else comes to mess you up for no reason. How about you put some effort and out dps them with mob grind? At some point they are bound to leave because there wont be enough mobs to farm between two of you. But no, you want to gank lowbies and be proud of it, while they will get punished for your dickhead a like behaviour. Funny thing, is that when people like you get ganked by someone with higher lvl/ gear lvl, they come back to the forums calling for nerfs and fair protection systems.
End your hypocrisy bullshit, either get better with your attitude, or become smarter.

10 people like this

Posted

Another one of its kind. An aggressor pretending to be a victim here. Why call people a griefers, who come back after YOU killed them? Oh right, because you think you own the grind spot and everyone else comes to mess you up for no reason. How about you put some effort and out dps them with mob grind? At some point they are bound to leave because there wont be enough mobs to farm between two of you. But no, you want to gank lowbies and be proud of it, while they will get punished for your dickhead a like behaviour. Funny thing, is that when people like you get ganked by someone with higher lvl/ gear lvl, they come back to the forums calling for nerfs and fair protection systems.
End your hypocrisy bullshit, either get better with your attitude, or become smarter.

Most of the griefers have a plenty of time, they can share the spot with You for few hours and they don't care that this is not efficiency. I think that You misunderstands what a griefer is. It is not a weak player that is searching for a grinding spot.
I'm PKing only when it is neccessary - I'm always trying diplomancy first.

If You share the spot with them, You get like 60% of what You should get. If You have like 1-2h per day to grind it is frustrating.

Posted

By upgrades I meant everything that is related to gear - items, enchants, crystals and so.

Therefore when You get negative karma and You got lagged or something, there is always small chance to be killed by mobs and in that situation there is a chance You will lose enchants aswell.

being red is an art, means you need to be ready, always have cheap crystals in your gear etc, people lose expensive crystals even when not red due to lag etc, you don't lose items neither enchants as long as you don't play like a headless chicken.

Posted

But if you kill fast enough they have nothing to grief. :thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

Getting killed 2 times within a short period of time should just send you to town instead of node, problem solved.

It'll be nice if ppl actually said something before flagging up and killing everyone wandering into their spots. Happened alot to me when i was just exploring spots i visited for the first time. Since you dont loose anything by that tho, no point in crying over it. Its the trigger happy flagger that lost Karma for no reason.

There is no reason to repeatadly go back and harass the trigger happy person because of some extra meters one had to walk. Or even worse, starting to attempt karmabombing. Thats just being a salty douche spending time on petty hatred instead of having fun. The justification "but the other guy was rude first" is narrow minded and selfdestructive.

To the flaggers: ignore the griefers, farm harder. Theyll get bored after 10 min and leave.

Killing mobs in an already taken spot is just rude, thats common sense. Dont expect people to know a spot is taken by meditating over it, communicate it, this is also common sense. No one logs into the game and immediately gets the knowledge about grind spots and common rotations downloaded into their brain...

Theres so many grind spots in this game that arent as contested as Sausans, there is no valid reason to still go there when being killed repeatedly. Also: people flag alot less if you make it clear that you will stay out of their hair just by keeping some distance. With this i had 1 attempt to kill me in weeks, and that was at basilisks. He legged it after he appearantly overestimated his ability too take out two players at once.

Posted

But if you kill fast enough they have nothing to grief. :thinking:

Yeah but after few kills, You don't have any karma left.

Posted (edited)

Yeah but after few kills, You don't have any karma left.

He meant killing the mobs fast enough.

If youre a class which less AoE power then a DK or witch and the griefer being one.. thats rough. 

With that little time to grind each day id go somewhere more quiet really. It still sucks, but really better then getting griefed like that alot.

Edited by Mockup

Posted

He meant killing the mobs fast enough.

If youre a class which less AoE power then a DK or witch and the griefer being one.. thats rough. 

With that little time to grind each day id go somewhere more quiet really. It still sucks, but really better then getting griefed like that alot.

Yeah i get it, but I can't kill all groups at once - griefer will still break my rotation. I tried that strategy many times, and after 10-15 minutes of sharing the spot i'm always giving up and I'm trying to find different spot becuase it is not efficiency.. And it is so annoying that the griefer won once again and You can't do nothing about it.

Posted

Hello, I'm really dissapointed of how grinding in this game looks like. Griefers are like plague but maybe lets start from beggining.
At first I would like to present two different situations:

Situation A:

Nastiel: Hello, this spot is taken.
Player: Okey I'm going to find different spot. If i won't find any free spot i will simply change the channel.

Situation presented above is a sign of culture and respect for both players. It is not that hard to find other spot or free spot in other channel. This is what i usually do whether I am "Nastiel" or "Player" in this situation. Sadly this kind of players are rare and situation presented above can be treated as SCI-FI in this game.

Situation B:

Nastiel: Hello, this spot is taken.
Player: I don't care idiot.
Nastiel: Can You go somewhere else or change channel?
Player: No.
*Nastiel has killed Player*

What happens next?
Player simply comes back, keep killing Your mobs and breaking Your rotation, trying to take over Your spot. You kill him again and again, but he keeps coming back (karmabombing). After You lose Your whole karma YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT - YOU LOST. Only solution for this situation is to change the spot / channel or share Your spot with griefer but it is not efficiency.

Situation B happens to me few times per day. It is a serious problem.
Currently there is no anti-griefing system in game - griefers just respawn and they are coming back until You lose whole karma.

Can we fix it please? Below You may find some ideas:

- Bring back EXP losing in PVP death
- Add respawn time penalty when a player is dying in PVP many times in a short period
- Add some enchanting / crystal / cash penalties when dying in PVP many times in a short period.
- When You kill a player many times in a short period of time You don't lose karma anymore.
- Respawn in Town after X deaths.

What You think dear players?
Have You ever dealt with griefers in this game?

I'm looking forward to hear from You!

find yourself spots w/o griefers. its normal that you can grief, otherwise how low geared player would ever stand a chance of moving forward? If you dont want any griefer just hit the desert. you cant? well, dont complain you're yourself at the bottom of the food chain and will probably end up griefing somebody as well.

Posted

find yourself spots w/o griefers. its normal that you can grief, otherwise how low geared player would ever stand a chance of moving forward? If you dont want any griefer just hit the desert. you cant? well, dont complain you're yourself at the bottom of the food chain and will probably end up griefing somebody as well.

"otherwise how low geared player would ever stand a chance of moving forward?"

Maybe by finding another spot or changing channel? That's not hard - but if You prefer to grief instead of doing that then congratulations.

Posted

Yeah i get it, but I can't kill all groups at once - griefer will still break my rotation. I tried that strategy many times, and after 10-15 minutes of sharing the spot i'm always giving up and I'm trying to find different spot becuase it is not efficiency.. And it is so annoying that the griefer won once again and You can't do nothing about it.

You can make rotations so efficent that there is no spawns for him to kill, kill on respawn rotations :3 

However, thats work... i hate work im lazy. So id advice to do what i did: Find a spot thats giving you decent money and isnt contested. Life is much more chill that way. A few million and less xp? Ye sure but the heart attacks and agony really isnt worth a few million silver and 1% xp a day. 

Does it suck that the griefer won? Sure does, but i wouldnt waste my precious time seething over it :) You can kinda only hope that they will implement some kind of forced in town respawn to make the griefing harder.

Ye, theres plenty of spots. 

I see this excuse of low gear and not having any other options but to grief alot. 

I was low geared i had no issues, im still quite low geared with 145/138/253 but im still progressing quite alot, even got my Kutum Kunai (so happy <3), make up to 50 mil a day on the weekend and i do not need to grief others for this.

Im not getting killed alot, im not griefing. Its never been necessary to do the later. Griefers really just use this whole gear thing as an excuse to being douches and because they are too stuck in their own head to go out and see what else the game world has to offer.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

         

Edited by Akesuke

Posted (edited)

let me guess Opening post is lvl 60 and  level at  Fogan or Helm post. 

what they should do is to remove the fact, that we high level player get exp from troll mob

Edited by Sey
1 person likes this

Posted

Nerf Sausan/pirate is a better solution.. make all grind spot efficient in term of exp and money. 5m/max scrap item by hours.

Posted

@ Catastigma at least you understand the problem.

Posted

Nerf Sausan/pirate is a better solution.. make all grind spot efficient in term of exp and money. 5m/max scrap item by hours.

Its good to have high risk high reward spots.

Some people actually like fighting over spots in sausans.

Please no such radical thing, its boring when every spot is the same xD

However.. Desert Nagas... wth is wrong with those? There is very few spots i havent tried jet, and those are worse then the waragons oO They could use a buff...

Posted (edited)

It is funny how some people write: He broke my rotation Y_Y

He killed 15 monster while i already slaugthered 70. now i miss 15 monsters.  My rotation is broken "cry" c"cry"

those cry baby are the one who lvl where the monster are grey or light green. But feel so proud.

I spend my time in the desert and i see nobody. Guess what :D

@Opening post. Stat your level and where you grind. let us  laugh a bit.

Edited by Sey

Posted

Its good to have high risk high reward spots.

Some people actually like fighting over spots in sausans.

Please no such radical thing, its boring when every spot is the same xD

However.. Desert Nagas... wth is wrong with those? There is very few spots i havent tried jet, and those are worse then the waragons oO They could use a buff...

i prefer that ppl go on RNG high reward spot like crescent/Cadry/Fogan/naga/sulfur/pilaku that go on 100% scrap item grind spot.

If you balance all scrap item. the high risk/high reward spot will be realy more logic.

Posted

Every system will be exploited..

Forced respawn at town? I want this spot... 100% ulti at someone unprepared and the spot is mine.

Exp loss at pvp death? 0% Twink for karma bombing. Or .. 100% ulti and giggles at at all that lvl 59 persons rage.. and an free spot, if you repeat this 2 or 3 times.

I think this would only make it worse.

If you dont want to lose karma now, don't alt +c... farm faster, if someone want's to take your spot. If you want to take an spot by force.. you will lose karma..thats your own decision. 

3 people like this

Posted

i prefer that ppl go on RNG high reward spot like crescent/Cadry/Fogan/naga/sulfur/pilaku that go on 100% scrap item grind spot.

If you balance all scrap item. the high risk/high reward spot will be realy more logic.

Hm i already find Sausans not very OP scrap item wise. The stuffs really heavy and unless youre having a lot of carry weight and a wagon ready nearby, you gonna spend alot of time turning in. Maybe im just not seeing it cos i never grinded that place efficently over a long period of time due to low weight/me finding the spot extremely boring?

Pirates, its ok that the scrap is so much. It is just so far of, not worth it if you cant stay there for hours. I find the spot way to boring for that too tho.

Nagas, really not ok that the scrap isnt worth anything. Its just a bad spot, distance loot and xp wise.

There is quite nice grindspots that arent contested atm, people just arent going there or arent considering to change their skill rotations to improove speed.

Every system will be exploited..

Forced respawn at town? I want this spot... 100% ulti at someone unprepared and the spot is mine.

Exp loss at pvp death? 0% Twink for karma bombing. Or .. 100% ulti and giggles at at all that lvl 59 persons rage.. and an free spot, if you repeat this 2 or 3 times.

I think this would only make it worse.

If you dont want to lose karma now, don't alt +c... farm faster, if someone want's to take your spot. If you want to take an spot by force.. you will lose karma..thats your own decision. 

True that.

Some people will always go to any length to grief. Best way to counter is to leave these situations.

Posted

If you die 3 times to flagged PvP you are only allowed to spawn at town. Make it a debuff when you are killed like the outlaw one in desert or something.

Posted

If you are getting spawn camped repeatedly, I think it would best be time to use your head and change channels or location if you can't compete with who ever is killing you.  Griefing someone because you can't win isn't the answer. 

Also if you aren't alone, as I suggested the diminishing karma wouldn't have as much effect as someone would be killing several players and would naturally go negative karma as a result.

IIRC Age of Conan didnt let you choose respawn loc so you where basicly stuck there untill the PKers got tired of killing you.

Its a good thing that BDO already has the spawn at town option preventing stuff like that from happening if they do implement changes like that in the future.

1 person likes this