• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

sp pay to win finally came, but its the players fault!

32 posts in this topic

Posted

assuming not all of this people offering boss items /weapons are chinese gold farmers scamming or hacked accounts being raided it is now possible to buy power in the game, and it wasnt cashcow or pearl abyss that did it , it was greedy players 

Posted (edited)

No, you cant buy gear for pearls. Players who engage in this activity on either side (demmand pearls, offer pearls) are stupid and/or scammers.
I have never gifted any pearls to buy stuff from MP & I managed to get those in period of 6 months. No preorders just bids:

TRI dandelion
TRI kutum
DUO zarka
+6 Nouver
+4 Dandelion
TET nouver
DUO red nose
lvl 30, T7 horse with sprint (got insta accel with one reset)

Edited by mate
1 person likes this

Posted

If you are crazzy enough to:

1) Pay someone real money to post an item

2) Set up preorder for like 6x item market value

3) Item actually have to hit preorder and you have to have highest bid on it.

So to recap ... you pay real money ... hoping not to get scammed, dude posts item ... you have preorder in 600 mil ++ and pray to RNG jesus that item will preorder ??

If you are stupid enough to do somehing like that than sorry my friend i have some bad news for you.

14 people like this

Posted

So to recap ... you pay real money ... hoping not to get scammed, dude posts item ... you have preorder in 600 mil ++ and pray to RNG jesus that item will preorder ??

If you are stupid enough to do somehing like that than sorry my friend i have some bad news for you.

I would agree with you but unfortunately you see it in chat every day. Dude in my guild has sold like 6 boss items for pearls. People really are this desperate. 

Posted (edited)

People also pray to the RNG gods for:

- pet breeding

- horse skill resets

- spamming artisan memory for enchants

Why wouldn't gambling addicts in bdo also pay rl cash to have an rng chance to get boss gear at 5x market value? sounds reasonable all things considered

Edited by Brokenclass999

Posted

No, you cant buy gear for pearls. Players who engage in this activity on either side (demmand pearls, offer pearls) are stupid and/or scammers.
I have never gifted any pearls to buy stuff from MP & I managed to get those in period of 6 months. No preorders just bids:

TRI dandelion
TRI kutum
DUO zarka
+6 Nouver
+4 Dandelion
TET nouver
DUO red nose
lvl 30, T7 horse with sprint (got insta accel with one reset)

Hahahahaha like mere 6 items in 6 month is sth special worth mentioning (actually 3 items, cause rest are doublets)... Ofc i not count red nose and horse, cause they are sh1t not worth mentioning... Men if everyone would progress that way (mere 1 item per 2 months) most players would quit this game long ago!! Just three weapons after 6 months? Thats not how you progress in mmo...

Posted

Hahahahaha like mere 6 items in 6 month is sth special worth mentioning (actually 3 items, cause rest are doublets)... Ofc i not count red nose and horse, cause they are sh1t not worth mentioning... Men if everyone would progress that way (mere 1 item per 2 months) most players would quit this game long ago!! Just three weapons after 6 months? Thats not how you progress in mmo...

You are not very bright are you ? Those are ofc 6 different weapons for two different characters.

Posted

WTS Kzarka box, pm offer. you pay after succes!

Posted

SP p2w? is this misleading title for another shit post! i thought there is some Skill Points p2w somehow xD close this thread pls.

Posted

At first i though they really made it available to buy items with pearls because it's been a while since i played but no. These are just scammers!

Posted

At first i though they really made it available to buy items with pearls because it's been a while since i played but no. These are just scammers!

Nobody is stupid enough to scam others, you have to keep in mind that actions will be taken against scammers. BUT your items won't be refunded, so it's still a risk. IF you're smart, you only pay after a succesful deal.

Posted (edited)

You are not very bright are you ? Those are ofc 6 different weapons for two different characters.

Are you idiot? It was obvious that you buy weapons for two chars, but you cant play using two chars in same time, right? Noone care that you prefer to build up two different chars, its your choice... But in mmo you gear up for pvp mostly and most players prefer to spend all their silver to overgear one char then to have two with average eq... Anyway even 1 item per month is too slow for any mmo and you still need to enchant that item to TET min...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

spay to win?

Posted

People who pay pearls to get items listed are impatient. There's absolutely no reason to pay pearls aside from wanting to get more items listed sooner. You don't need to spend a dime to get BiS gear. 

Posted

This generation of kids are all dramatic as -----.

1 person likes this

Posted

soooo what does this have to do with sp???? i dont get it

Posted

In b4 lock

Posted

Best method:

Wait for someone selling something for pearls.

Place pre-order for said item

Get item, you win. Don't get item or it goes bid- you wouldn't have got it for pearls either.

I don't see where the issue is.

As a side note - whoever paid pearls for my kutum knot on dark knight day 1, thanks-you most appreciated :D

1 person likes this

Posted

assuming not all of this people offering boss items /weapons are chinese gold farmers scamming or hacked accounts being raided it is now possible to buy power in the game, and it wasnt cashcow or pearl abyss that did it , it was greedy players 

LoL....?

Posted

Buy a account is more safe.  that trust the pre-order system lol

Posted

This generation of kids are all dramatic as -----.

i'm not a kid  but i'm proud to be drammatic for p2w games cause are cancer.

Posted

I would agree with you but unfortunately you see it in chat every day. Dude in my guild has sold like 6 boss items for pearls. People really are this desperate. 

doesn't mean they had the highest pre-order.
someone could have seen this message and just put more, won the item.

Posted (edited)

Players who engage in this activity on either side (demmand pearls, offer pearls) are stupid and/or scammers

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127357-gifting-trade-deals/

says otherwise. I was recently 'scammed' of having an item be listed for pearls. A day and support ticket later, my pearls were back in my account and who knows what happened to the other person. It's not stupid if you take the right precautions (take plenty of screenshots of conversation, etc)

Edited by Devia

Posted

i'm not a kid  but i'm proud to be drammatic for p2w games cause are cancer.

facepalm.thumb.jpg.0c8a796c63d666e6771f1

Also, your invited to check out few titles from Aeria Games basket, would help curing this "p2w" disease instantly .. Any title will do the job just fine.

My pick will be Shaiya ... It's like SAO, but instead of vanishing when you die, you will simply re-spawn safely if you open that wallet, keeping it open will easily rise your character rank in PvP from a "Weasel", up to "Kzarka".

While i can't guarantee the success of the suggested therapy, i am sure it will greatly help getting that broken P2W meter fixed!

Posted (edited)

Pearl Gifting is still a lottery ticket with the excessively long window that everyone has a chance to bid for the same item in.

The only non-RNGgated RMT method is either being payed to to power grind on an account or selling the entire account and both of those things are such a risky hassle that most people won't bother with them.  Only a tiny fringe minority will ever engage in that kind of 3rd party activity

People saying otherwise in this thread,  ARE TROLLING YOU,  OP ... b/c frankly you deserve it after making such dumb assumptions about a virtual economy with no publisher backed Transparency

Edited by iller

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0