• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Command to Gather - Why?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Command to Gather......

This skill is guild leader only. Why? 

Our guild leaders are some, if not the hardest working people in this game. They spend their time organizing, planning, dealing with guild politics, this goes on and on... .. . and on. It never ends for them. 

So your telling me a skill that allows them to teleport their trade crates is off limits to our guild leads? The people who arguably deserve to benefit from this the most? O.o 

Our guild leaders deserve this thing. We know it, you know it. Can we get a solution? 

Maybe........?
Commadntogatheroffice.thumb.png.d7fafff8

Posted

Command to Gather is a guild skill designed for Gathering quests or during node wars to gather everybody in the guild to the location of the guildleader.

it was not designed to make you able to abuse it and teleport your crates halfway across the map. in all fairness the skill should be editted so that players who have trade items on them or are on mounts with trade items cannot use the skill.

5 people like this

Posted

Because the skill is designed for GvG related and possibly missions. Abusing it to move crates isn't indented for sure. It's like asking Kakao to make over-stacking a wagon more beneficial or user-friendly 9_9

I still agree though. Sucks that a hard working leader can't benefit from this unindented perk, while every other slacker else gets to do it. Especially unproductive guildies that spends 99% of their gaming time chopping wood lol. But still more likely that they remove&patch it altogether and you know it. Carrying trade goods are suppose to prevent auto&instant travel functions for players and mounts.

Posted

Sub-Leader role when?

Posted

I got these same sort of replies from other people as well.

Though, it is an end of tree skill. It takes the entire defense line to even unlock it for 20 points. Seemed like a cool benefit for a skill that takes a LOAD of points to get to anyone else? o.O

Posted

Something I hate is that only guildleaders can give out protection, give officers the option to do that too. It's so useful to counter PK on afk-fishers or people that have trade routes, yet they're all -----ed when the guildleader isn't around.

Posted

I'm not sure what your complaint is, this skill is a massive waste of effort if you're using it to move crates. The maximum number of crates you can move is 7,150 because you can only mount one horse and you can't mount whilst carrying trade goods. At most, you save perhaps 20 minutes by using this skill so it's better off for a guild to go for the EXP cry then go for this. 

Posted

Neither you or your leader deserve this lol you know it, we know it.

Posted

Command to Gather......

This skill is guild leader only. Why? 

Our guild leaders are some, if not the hardest working people in this game. They spend their time organizing, planning, dealing with guild politics, this goes on and on... .. . and on. It never ends for them. 

So your telling me a skill that allows them to teleport their trade crates is off limits to our guild leads? The people who arguably deserve to benefit from this the most? O.o 

Our guild leaders deserve this thing. We know it, you know it. Can we get a solution? 

Maybe........?
Commadntogatheroffice.thumb.png.d7fafff8

This skill is not designed to be another way of easy money making.  It's main purpose is to gather guildmates for node wars or guild missions with ease.
The only change this skill needs is to remove trade goods transfer, so players won't use it just to make silver. Learn to earn in different way.

And btw. Guild leaders are the last players that need additional money - trust me, they get shitloads of it by running the guild.

Posted

The guild leader is the boss so why the heck should someone lower than the leader have the authority of the leader such as get everyone to teleport to them?

Posted

Guild leader should have just made an alt account and made the alt leader then he can teleport himself.

Posted

Guild leader should have just made an alt account and made the alt leader then he can teleport himself.

I have 7 guilds and this is one of the reasons I do.

Posted (edited)

The guild leader is the boss so why the heck should someone lower than the leader have the authority of the leader such as get everyone to teleport to them?

Sometimes when your the boss you sit in a chair and say............

makeitso.thumb.jpg.379905b08fc49d195eb08

when you want someone lower to teleport you. 

So now our GLs need the head ache of multiple PCs and game installations to not get screwed? Well unless your Ama then you have enough PCs to make them all River Dance. To bad they don't wear shirts though, sorta more dramatic at the end. 

I'm not sure what your complaint is, this skill is a massive waste of effort if you're using it to move crates. The maximum number of crates you can move is 7,150 because you can only mount one horse and you can't mount whilst carrying trade goods. At most, you save perhaps 20 minutes by using this skill so it's better off for a guild to go for the EXP cry then go for this. 

I got 7,157 on it... 

Mostly it's a safety, peace of mind thing imo, better lag issue and stupid mount trick prevention than other methods with my current opinion and 20 minutes is pretty sweet ya? Then we need to wait till after we get the exp buff for the leader to miss out? Ok, well they are out there. 

Edited by GreenBeanDemon

Posted

So now our GLs need the head ache of multiple PCs and game installations to not get screwed? Well unless your Ama then you have enough PCs to make them all River Dance. To bad they don't wear shirts though, sorta more dramatic at the end. 

Using a mechanic for something it probably wasn't meant for and benefiting up to 99/100 people seems fair enough for me. If they have even one trusted friend they could have the friend log in to the GM account and summon them. Don't get me wrong I think officers should be able to do this just giving suggestions for something that probably won't be changing anytime soon. I don't do trade crates so I couldn't care less.

Posted (edited)

I would like to hear a response from a GM. 

Many here keep calling this an exploit.   The issue is not with Command to Gather. 

The issue is you can stack unlimited weight on boats and mounts.  This issue was fixed in Korea, they fixed it so you could not overload mounts.  The backlash on this change by the Korean community was large enough for them to revert the fix back to the broken state.

By your guys logic any player who has put too much weight on a mount is an exploiter.  This is every player who farms pirates or remote desert camps! 

Simple solution for the GM's make a ruling @CM_Aethon, @CM_Kabz, @CM_Oli, @CM_Praballo, @CM_Serenity, @CM_Tytyes, @CM_Yukimura

Either declare it an exploit and all accounts that do it hence forth will be banned!  Declare it not an exploit and let it continue.  Better yet make C2G not work with a mount with trade goods.  Problem solved!

Edited by Lord Scythe