• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Where have all the warriors gone?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Warriors where are you?  We need you!  

Warrior was originally the class I wanted to roll but we had a few in guild and the clique I normally played in already had one so having two of us running around with a shield slowly killing things didnt seem like a great idea so I went with berserker for some utility.  By the time awakenings came out I was too invested into the zerk to switch but it seems like the warrior population has been dwindling more and more.

Do we need to start-up a warrior training fund?  Maybe conscript the first male in every family?  BDO needs more warriors, I need more warriors!  I will shelter you... I will feed you...

Posted

I just rolled to one from Ninja... But you can't have me.. </3

1 person likes this

Posted

I just rolled to one from Ninja... But you can't have me.. </3

I'll feed you anyway, more warriors plz

Posted (edited)

https://discord.gg/6s3ZBRN

That's my warrior discord. You're welcome to join

Edited by Nurold

Posted

Imo warri is..  Mhm.. Feels like not in a good shape.

Vs "stupid" opponents it might be stronk.. But it's just to predictable for  skilled opponents.

Since our sword&board form is absolutely garbage we have to stay awakened in most of the times. And if awakened: there are two mid-range engages that are to easy to dodge. With status of servers grab is just not reliable at all.  Even if u manage to grab one the s&b form is so vulnerable in cc that u're getting fcked instantly be the grabed guys guildies.

It feels like warri is super strong if your opponent is just a minion. But absolutely useless if he knows what he's doing.

I must confess that i'm very rusty in pvp since my focus swaped to lifeskilling. And maybe i just need to gid gud, haha :D But seing all those wiz, witch, zerker, DKs..  Idk any reason to even play warri.

What do you other guys think about that?

Posted

Warriors are still pivotal to node wars. 

Front liners are still in high demand.

Posted

Warriors are still pivotal to node wars. 

Front liners are still in high demand.

Seriously, I dont think there will ever be a day I say I have too many warriors or front liners

Posted

These threads grow my penis as a warrior by 10 inches every time. Git gud all of you :x

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously, I dont think there will ever be a day I say I have too many warriors or front liners

exactly , if you ever get into a large scale gvg and theres 1 guild with no tank built front liners and theres one that does have them, the one that has the tanky frontliners will win 9/10 times baring outplays.

Posted

Searching for Dk's, sorcs, witches and wizards.... BUT

Warrior in this game is just NOT warrior... DnD wise. But it feels great with the greatsword and it definitely is really strong. I recently geared up a bit from a loooong break and can easily kill anything if its not 100% evasion. I imagine when i manage to get 2x TRI rce it will be a faceroll. Although there are many mechanics and slowly getting into it again ofcourse. But in the end i agree... theres not THAT many warriors right now in the game.

Posted

Imo warri is..  Mhm.. Feels like not in a good shape.

Vs "stupid" opponents it might be stronk.. But it's just to predictable for  skilled opponents.

Since our sword&board form is absolutely garbage we have to stay awakened in most of the times. And if awakened: there are two mid-range engages that are to easy to dodge. With status of servers grab is just not reliable at all.  Even if u manage to grab one the s&b form is so vulnerable in cc that u're getting fcked instantly be the grabed guys guildies.

It feels like warri is super strong if your opponent is just a minion. But absolutely useless if he knows what he's doing.

I must confess that i'm very rusty in pvp since my focus swaped to lifeskilling. And maybe i just need to gid gud, haha :D But seing all those wiz, witch, zerker, DKs..  Idk any reason to even play warri.

What do you other guys think about that?

You mean vs anyone without a grab? 

Posted

If you don't know what you are doing, you do what I am doing, you practice until you know what you are doing. Warrior is fine.

If you don't know what you are doing, you do what I am doing, you practice until you know what you are doing. Warrior is fine.