• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum needs to acknowledge the MAJOR issues with their servers

90 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The game's servers are becoming more unreliable every week that passes. Can we have an update from Kakao / Daum team discussing about their server problem? There is constant lag and desync to the point that is frustrating enough that I will stop playing Black Desert. I am a dedicated and loyal player, but enough is enough with these server problems that Daum does not even acknowledge. I am tired of Daum blaming the problems back at their players saying it is our internet or it is our computer's problem. 

Daum, even if you cannot fix the server issues right now, please acknowledge it and let us know that "hopefully" there will be a server upgrade or something to get it fix where players don't constantly get disconnected from the game. It is frustrating to know that I turn my computer on for the entire night to only realize the game disconnected me. PLEASE DO NOT PUNISH THE PLAYERS WHEN THEY DIE SO YOU CAN MAKE PROFIT FROM ELIONS BLESSINGS.

We are all tired from dying to Karanda or any world bosses when lag happens and we die to lose a huge chunk of experience especially when you are at a high level or breaking a 10 million silver crystal. I am tired of training my horse overnight to realize it got desync in the middle of the night and my horse is still at the same level. I am tired of transporting crates then desync happens when thieves spawns or at the centaurs to lose THOUSANDS of my crates. I am tired of traveling to point A to point B to realize I rubberband back to point A. I am tired of cooking, fishing, processing, or any type of AFKing life skilling to realize I have been disconnected. 

It is a JOKE on how we, the players, are being treated right now of always being constantly ignored. There are so many players playing this game and throwing money at your overpriced cash shop, but Daum can't even keep the servers stable? If Daum still truly cares about their loyal fanbase, please accommodate us until the servers are more stable. A correct decision to this problem would be throwing out a life skill scroll to players once a while and no penalty on death until servers are back to an acceptable level. Maybe even take a step further and give us discounts on horse training costumes the next week will be the cooking costumes and so on. 

Edit: Looks like this post got blown up and everyone is now avoiding all the odd number channels: http://imgur.com/a/Jmc97

Edited by Chiuy
43 people like this

Posted (edited)

On the note of elions blessings. I'm pretty sure most people use loyalty ones. I have over 50 of them via loyalty. I'd be pretty suprised if people actually pay money for those things commonly.

also.

These known reverse proxy channels: B1, S3, S5, C1, C5, M3, M5, VA3, VA5 are mainly the channels having issues with long periods of lag/desync at the moment.

Avoid the above channels and the game is mostly playable just fine. There is still slight lag on other channels during primetime but other then that they are fine. But all the channels listed above are garbage.

pls acknowledge kakao. 

Edited by Catclaw
6 people like this

Posted

What Catclaw has said is correct so far for me. The only channels I lag up a storm are those. I switch to any other and save for a few hiccups of my own internet, it goes fine.

Posted

I was told by a GM there is nothing out of the ordinary in this video

Posted

We are all tired from dying to Karanda or any world bosses when lag happens and we die to lose a huge chunk of experience especially when you are at a high level or breaking a 10 million silver crystal.

You can't lose gems and xp if you don't have gems and xp

G3bEUb9.jpg?1

12 people like this

Posted

I like how I have none of the same problems on the non-proxy servers. But I do find it extremely dumb that 2 node/territory channels are being affected by this. Please move all node/territory war channels to the 6 version of the channel. It's really dumb to lose FPS due to these shitty proxies.

Posted

I'm not sure if reverse proxy is supposed to give you lower latency, but I just realized that while I'm on Val 4, I get from 80 to 107 latency. Meanwhile, Val 3 gives me 24 to 27 which is much lower, hence better ping(?). However, I am rubber banding like there is no tomorrow on the server that gives me lower latency. Not proving anything, but just throwing it out there as I have little knowledge on these reverse proxy servers or any server related topics.

Posted

Aka, he either a) didn't watch it, b) doesn't play or have any idea how the game works or c) (and most likely) a+b.

Posted

I actually do no have any lag or desync issues and haven't for some time. I played probably 20 hours this weekend and all is well.

Posted

You're joking, right?

Posted

There's a link to the ticket in the youtube description

Posted

That GM needs to be fired with all the others that backed him up on that.

Posted

lol sounds to me like a bunch of kids with trash internet and bad computers. Servers are fine 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

There is no lag if you don't play the game.

wtxN8YV.gif

Edited by ImDaTruth
7 people like this

Posted

lol sounds to me like a bunch of kids with trash internet and bad computers. Servers are fine 

can confirm

1 person likes this

Posted

On the note of elions blessings. I'm pretty sure most people use loyalty ones. I have over 50 of them via loyalty. I'd be pretty suprised if people actually pay money for those things commonly.

also.

These known reverse proxy channels: B1, S3, S5, C1, C5, M3, M5, VA3, VA5 are mainly the channels having issues with long periods of lag/desync at the moment.

Avoid the above channels and the game is mostly playable just fine. There is still slight lag on other channels during primetime but other then that they are fine. But all the channels listed above are garbage.

pls acknowledge kakao. 

Can you explain what you mean by a reverse proxy channel? I am not sure it means what you think it means.....

Posted

What needs to be done is the community coming to grips with the fact our current staff team is awful and withholding funds from them until they either learn to step up for find people who can, but this is about as likely to happen as the request above. It doesn't matter how many solutions we offer on a problem or how loud our request are when the people they fall upon have no will to act. 

Posted

There is no lag if you don't play the game.

wtxN8YV.gif

the thinking man's game

Posted (edited)

Can you explain what you mean by a reverse proxy channel? I am not sure it means what you think it means.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_proxy

Certain channels got reverse proxied awhile back because of the DDOS attacks. 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

- Snip -

I'm -800k now :ph34r: It's a fun life

1 person likes this

Posted

They know and they mostly dont care about it.
They only fix stuff when people in KR cry about it and then we need to hope that the fixes they make on KR servers help us here.
Also Sieges is at worst state if you try to use siege weapons.

Posted

What lag? ¬¬

Posted

They know and they mostly dont care about it.
They only fix stuff when people in KR cry about it and then we need to hope that the fixes they make on KR servers help us here.
Also Sieges is at worst state if you try to use siege weapons.

siege weapons are fine, it's just elephants that arent

Posted

What needs to be done is the community coming to grips with the fact our current staff team is awful and withholding funds from them until they either learn to step up for find people who can, but this is about as likely to happen as the request above. It doesn't matter how many solutions we offer on a problem or how loud our request are when the people they fall upon have no will to act. 

Done.

Haven't made a payment to Kakao EU since the day they announced market place selling of pearl items. Did before.

Posted

LMFAOOOOOOO wow that's pathetic if GMs actually think there is nothing wrong here. This has gone on for so long that they actually think it's part of the game LOL 

2 people like this