• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum needs to acknowledge the MAJOR issues with their servers

90 posts in this topic

Posted

CVwkhgfUYAAkD6S.thumb.jpg.2f312cde04e940

2 people like this

Posted

I love watching the server derp out for a few seconds just for it to recover and see 5+ people dead at world bosses.

Posted (edited)

Contributing to this Topic because I agree wholeheartedly.

Here is my experience about a week and a half ago. Sorry about the quality. Youtube messed it up somehow.

Edited by Diabolickal

Posted

I was told by a GM there is nothing out of the ordinary in this video

tbh this does look like a ping issue more than anything.... but ye this is baadddd

AMEN to this! Luckily i have a tool that shuts my computer down if the connection has been lost,

Posted

Last night the game became completely unplayable.Wanted to go to Kutum but wasn't worth the risk. 

Posted

I agree with this post.

Posted

Agreed, lots of desync.

Posted

Calph 1 node wars was a joke yesterday, even with a top end PC and solid bandwidth it was like playing in a slide show

Its not fun, people will quit if this continues, people quitting = less cash shop transactions 

I get most resources from Kakao are working on getting us to the current patch but do you even have a QA team, how do you honestly release code this poor its laughable that you consider this to be an acceptable business practice

Taking bets on how long until Kakao deletes / locks this thread to "save face" people aren't stupid that just makes you look worse FYI

Posted

tbh this does look like a ping issue more than anything.... but ye this is baadddd

AMEN to this! Luckily i have a tool that shuts my computer down if the connection has been lost,

Yeah, but when you can run pings/tracers to the server all day long without packetloss or major fluctuations in pings, it's a fairly safe bet that that's not the problem. And yes, you can do this.

I get most resources from Kakao are working on getting us to the current patch but do you even have a QA team, how do you honestly release code this poor its laughable that you consider this to be an acceptable business practice

Nonense, if they were actually working properly on that we wouldn't still be missing patches that came out like a year ago in Korea. The most obvious example being the red warning circles for bosses.

Posted

Can you explain what you mean by a reverse proxy channel? I am not sure it means what you think it means.....

0qpxZ.png

Posted

This is the real lag:

1 person likes this

Posted

Ive been saying this for what seems like half a year now that they need to just upgrade the server hardware across the board. The reverse proxy issue needs to be changed as well. There is no reason to have the reverse proxy currently. ESPECIALLY on node war channels!!! 

Posted (edited)

Same here! Knocking down the enemy starting then the combo but no dmg. Then he is suddenly on a different position or was on his screen never knockdowned.

Edited by Dunkelklinge

Posted (edited)

Yup. I get disconnected randomly every single day..after 2-3 times I just shut the game down and don't bother.

After emailing them via ticket, they made me track the lag with a program for 20 minutes and give them my direct x diag info. Then said they're looking into it and aware of the issue. 

Maybe mass amounts of people should do that and either 1 they find the issue or 2 get bombarded with tickets and acknowledge there's an issue.

Edited by Corsix

Posted (edited)

Last night the game became completely unplayable.Wanted to go to Kutum but wasn't worth the risk. 

yea it did! Finally said screw it and shut the game off.

Im seeing more and more friends just give up and leave. The reloading has been the worst in the past 3 weeks. They need to fix this or the only ppl who will play are new people for a month or 2 before they are fed up and split!

Edited by Talshani

Posted

very nice game

Posted

Fix the server lag. Node war are all but impossible.

Posted

I decided to quit due to the lag yesterday when my autopath from trent to heidel reloaded and left me standing still, i come back to find pigs on the road killed me.

Personally I'm going to play d3, it's basically the same game with no lag, no karma bombing, and no broken marketplace, just grind with your friends like bdo was supposed to be

Posted

Didn't get loot from 4 world bosses earlier today because of the lag, not even a hunter seal or blackstone. It's not my PC, it's not my connection they are both overkill to run BDO. It was super delayed and server lag IT IS THEM. I was on even servers for the first 3 and odd on the last. 

Posted

Kakao/Daum does not care and nothing will be changed with the servers ever though apparently they do have a team of 150 coders working on the game code so their may be less lag when they are done sometime in the future.

Posted

Been a problem since release... Just its now alot more apparent to alot more people. 

They seem to be happy with whatever bank they're making and see no reason to invest. 

Posted

Been a problem since release... Just its now alot more apparent to alot more people. 

They seem to be happy with whatever bank they're making and see no reason to invest. 

You're hot