• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

killed while horse training

56 posts in this topic

Posted

i train with a lvl 49.99 and never have any issues. totally worth it if you didn't buy a training outfit already.

or stay in safe zones, that works too.

This.  It's still an MMO that has open-world PvP.  If you are going to afk train, do so in safe zones or with a character that's below level 50.

Posted

The point of training horse outside safe zone is for a circle loop with "active" afk so the horse can run faster and get more EXP.

Posted

dont afk outside of safe zones or risk dieing simple

Posted

Lol who cares you died while not even playing the game, i'd kill AFK lifeskillers/horse trainers too. 

Posted

Incidentally... Charge works inside safe zones. Won't harm the player, but it will halt their AFK loop.

What? How? Inside save zones no skill works on other players.

Posted (edited)

And yet players piss and moan about why there are no quality horses on the horse market to buy. Actions described in this thread is yet one more example why horse breeders only list potatoes on the horse market. Enjoy your mint green dud of a horse

Players don't bother selling their valuable horses, the price is shit for the time invested.

On the other hand they don't give a shit about you selling horses on the market neither, doing some kind of imaginary sale denial blackmail, they usually got their best horses with horse races.

Long-Story short: If you want to do something valuable with horse training in order to make money with horse market .... Do something else.

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

Where is Dremlock when you need a well timed "DEATH TO RPERS" post?

No seriously tho, dont train your horses outside of safe zones maybe?

I don't kill innocent ppl like the good citizens of Valencia 3. I'm not some sort of barbarian. I am still orchestrating the inquisition of Calpheon 2 like a civilized human being 

1 person likes this

Posted

Even the ingame-help mentioned to stay in towns. you better should learn to read it first, eh?

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.79242756a6aca80ac

1 person likes this

Posted

Even the ingame-help mentioned to stay in towns. you better should learn to read it first, eh?

who needs to learn to read? maybe before answering you should read abou what i was asking, NO TIPS, just data and other players thoughts

Posted (edited)

do your loop in safe zones .

Hi!

How many times does this have to come up? I get that it is rare and that it is annoying when it happens, but can we all just THINK for a second?

"My car was only stolen once when I left the keys in it downtown a few years ago, but in the last couple of weeks I have had two cars stolen and I am pissed off."

"Um, maybe don't leave the keys in it?"

Edited by Grizabella
1 person likes this

Posted

who needs to learn to read? maybe before answering you should read abou what i was asking, NO TIPS, just data and other players thoughts

That is a TIP, given by the Game itself!

He is complaining about it to happen when hes riding out of Secure-zone. Well dont go out of secure zone and be happy.

Posted

So as mentioned in the title, today I was killed twice while horse training in a wagon. I´ve been training horses for long and this only happened once, but today twice in a matter of 2 hours. Players were [Nope] and [Nope] (if anyone wanted to know). Its a bit weird to think that people have fun killing a wagon and a AFK user.

So, is it a matter of chanel? happened on valencia 3, or is lately more people being killed horse training?

I hope u will understand why they do that

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/139889-killing-afk-fisherhorse-trainer/

Posted (edited)

So many edgy -----s in this game.

Edited by Easytos

Posted

Read it again... it doesn't say anything about staying "in towns".

Posted

Read it again... it doesn't say anything about staying "in towns".

Open your eyes. Check that screenshot. Then open them again to actually look at that screenshot. Periodically, open your eyes so you can see the world around you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Open your eyes. Check that screenshot. Then open them again to actually look at that screenshot. Periodically, open your eyes so you can see the world around you.

Oh my eyes are open... the dialog specifically states to set your auto-path a short distance "between towns". Between towns is not "stay within towns". Leave one town to go a short distance to another town, and you are no longer "in a town" or "in a safe zone". And if you'd ever trained a lot of horses, you'd know that looping within a safe zone has so many collisions, so many turns, and no straight lines long enough to get decent distance credit, resulting in increasing horse leveling time by 3x-4x.

Posted

Hi!

How many times does this have to come up? I get that it is rare and that it is annoying when it happens, but can we all just THINK for a second?

"My car was only stolen once when I left the keys in it downtown a few years ago, but in the last couple of weeks I have had two cars stolen and I am pissed off."

Good analogies give me wood. Thank you sir/m'aam

Posted (edited)

Oh my eyes are open... the dialog specifically states to set your auto-path a short distance "between towns". Between towns is not "stay within towns". Leave one town to go a short distance to another town, and you are no longer "in a town" or "in a safe zone". And if you'd ever trained a lot of horses, you'd know that looping within a safe zone has so many collisions, so many turns, and no straight lines long enough to get decent distance credit, resulting in increasing horse leveling time by 3x-4x.

Opening your eyes wide seems not enough - so would you check the map-shot with the autopathing-example beneeth the text i linked in your own ingame-help-window before -----ing?

it clearly shows the autopath of the mainroad of heidel - and only within heidel!

Edited by Sanivia

Posted

Always makes me laugh when the "risk of being afk killed" is spoken about as though the killing is the result of some wild animal with no self-control rather than a person making a conscious choice.

Eh, someone leaving keys in a car is just someone being stupid while gaining nothing. Training outside of safe zones has a particular purpose.

Consider this:

"I was going for a jog down a quiet back road in the evening and I was assaulted..."

"Why were you there when you can jog in your house, or in the middle of the city during the day? You deserved it."

1 person likes this

Posted

So as mentioned in the title, today I was killed twice while horse training in a wagon. I´ve been training horses for long and this only happened once, but today twice in a matter of 2 hours. Players were [Nope] and [Nope] (if anyone wanted to know). Its a bit weird to think that people have fun killing a wagon and a AFK user.

So, is it a matter of chanel? happened on valencia 3, or is lately more people being killed horse training?

You've been killed while horse training a whopping THREE times and you're making a fuss about it like someone just murdered your entire family in cold blood?

No one cares what you find weird. Accept that a game that allows PKing has pkers in it and move on. You -----ing people disgust me. Giant -----ing cucks, the lot of you

Posted

Hi!

Do you even notice the contradiction in this posts...'How many times..." and "I get that it's rare..." 

The reason it comes up often is that it's not rare.... and it has happened to all of us usually multiple times, but it's also happened to me while running from point A to point B...  There is a reason they are called 'greifers'.  The only possible thing they could get out of killing an AFK player or a player that is no challenge is to cause another person grief.  And anyone who says they are not emotionally invested at all in a game is lying to themselves or they have a serious issue.  

Posted

Wow, some you guys sure like to start fights.

OP, it happened to me twice in one week, but never happened before or after that. It's just RNG. lol

Posted

It happens quite a bit.  Most times, it's done by undergeared/underleveled/unskilled players that are too afraid to actually attack someone that may be there to fight back.  Last time it happened to me, I was transporting furniture from Calph to Heidel on an alt that was just about naked (gearscore of 25) via elephant.  Got knocked off the elephant and killed.  

How I handled it:

1.  rezzed at town and remote collected the elephant

2.  switched to my main

3.  Strolled into the Veila Inn and got the location of my target

4.  Spent the next few hours chasing them out of their grind spots and/or killing them.

I assumed they wanted a fight when they interrupted what I was doing.  So I gave them a fight and interrupted what they were doing.

This method may not work for all, but if you're in a guild, I'm sure someone wouldn't mind taking some time to track down and murder a griefer for you.

Posted

What I have noted is that the more "american" the people's culture is, the more pk exist. Kr has less random pk than eu, and eu has less pk than NA...

Make it what you want about 'murican culture.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Holy double posts- must be server issues again

Edited by Grizabella