• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

killed while horse training

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Players don't bother selling their valuable horses, the price is shit for the time invested.

On the other hand they don't give a shit about you selling horses on the market neither, doing some kind of imaginary sale denial blackmail, they usually got their best horses with horse races.

Long-Story short: If you want to do something valuable with horse training in order to make money with horse market .... Do something else.

#butthurt

anyways to answer TS question:
Yes sometimes I get PK'd, not often.
I just swap ch's for these butthurt kids that can't stand that I have 4 T8's on my wagon *shrugs*.
What can you do with jealous people...
B|;)

On EU btw, and I think I have to agree with @Le_Flemard that american's are way more PK orientated.
I read so many NA complain about PK...

Edited by Miyumi
double post!! STOP IT KAKAO
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Do you even notice the contradiction in this posts...'How many times..." and "I get that it's rare..." 

The reason it comes up often is that it's not rare.... and it has happened to all of us usually multiple times, but it's also happened to me while running from point A to point B...  There is a reason they are called 'greifers'.  The only possible thing they could get out of killing an AFK player or a player that is no challenge is to cause another person grief.  And anyone who says they are not emotionally invested at all in a game is lying to themselves or they have a serious issue.  

No. It is rare because most of us train in safe zones. I have never been PK'd while training. 

And the analogy to jogging is flawed since this game has PVP zones. Try "I went jogging in bewteen the trenches during WWI and I cannot believe I got shot." or "I was in Korea and I had to jog so I went jogging in the DMZ and I am outraged that I was shot at and then arrested." 

Edited by Grizabella
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

#butthurt

anyways to answer TS question:
Yes sometimes I get PK'd, not often.
I just swap ch's for these butthurt kids that can't stand that I have 4 T8's on my wagon *shrugs*.
What can you do with jealous people...
B|;)

On EU btw, and I think I have to agree with @Le_Flemard that american's are way more PK orientated.

ec2.jpg

Your ego must be quite big to hear "I care" or "I'm jealous" when people tell the exact contrary and are not even addressing to you in the first place.

Put 4 pegasus on you wagon if you want, it won't make me care more.

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

The point of training horse outside safe zone is for a circle loop with "active" afk so the horse can run faster and get more EXP.

there's a reason there is greater reward for doing something with a greater risk. It's simple. 

Posted (edited)

As an American, I'd really like to refute that. However, it's somewhat true (true enough anyway). IMHO it's not that Americans by nature are more PK oriented, it's more that in America we have a higher number of younger/immature players compared to other countries and regions who seem to have a higher rate of older/more-mature players. I've seen it in many MMO's over the years. Honestly, as an American I typically prefer to play on EU/Oceanic servers despite the ping (and have done so with many MMOs), however BDO servers are difficult enough as it is playing on the closest geographic server, that hopping across the pond to play really isn't feasible.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

As an American, I'd really like to refute that. However, it's somewhat true (true enough anyway). IMHO it's not that Americans by nature are more PK oriented, it's more that in America we have a higher number of younger/immature players compared to other countries and regions who seem to have a higher rate of older/more-mature players. I've seen it in many MMO's over the years. Honestly, as an American I typically prefer to play on EU/Oceanic servers despite the ping (and have done so with many MMOs), however BDO servers are difficult enough as it is playing on the closest geographic server, that hopping across the pond to play really isn't feasible.

That could explain a lot. I know in EU most youngster don't want to pay for a game to play it --> they end up playing LoL or something which is why that game is so high in raging/trolling/ragequit players.
I didn't intend to generalize it, so my apologies for that.