• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

just a cool tamer pvp vid i found

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I really like this guys movement tech. Wondering what you guys thought of it. Also, this isn't me. I just stumbled on it on youtube. 

Posted

Wait.. where is desync?

and... where is heilang?

Posted

maybe it's a regional thing. i saw japanese in the description, so maybe the JP servers have better hardware and having  heilang isn't "normal" for 1v1? just a guess.

Posted

Nice moves! very interesting playstyle.

Anyone have an idea how he cancels tree climb with spray scratch at 1:10?

Looks like Tree Climb > Evasion into Spray Scratch into LBP

Posted

maybe if u weren't busy 10v1 grab engaging on rbf spawn you'd have figured out that it's a simple non-awaken skill flow and is very easy to do if u learn the flow

that being, i didn't see any nice moves or interesting playstyle and he isn't even executing basic combos properly

grab engages like a monkey and then has no clue what to do with it, i doubt he'd kill anyone in europe(not ap monkey aborigens) in pot pvp especially considering how hes wasting half+ of his skills just to spam stuff

to me it looks like he isnt even trying to pvp (Then why make video?) but just spamming buttons in the air (which can be fun on its own but isn't a pvp video material)  

4 people like this

Posted

maybe if u weren't busy 10v1 grab engaging on rbf spawn you'd have figured out that it's a simple non-awaken skill flow and is very easy to do if u learn the flow

that being, i didn't see any nice moves or interesting playstyle and he isn't even executing basic combos properly

grab engages like a monkey and then has no clue what to do with it, i doubt he'd kill anyone in europe(not ap monkey aborigens) in pot pvp especially considering how hes wasting half+ of his skills just to spam stuff

to me it looks like he isnt even trying to pvp (Then why make video?) but just spamming buttons in the air (which can be fun on its own but isn't a pvp video material)  

I'm not calling you out in the slightest when I ask this, but do you have any videos?

Posted

keep the memes going

1 person likes this

Posted

Tree Climb > D + Hidden Claw into cancel LBP

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

How does he Cancels Echo pierce into another one? He does this back to back. I usually Jolt/bolt into echo pierce. But he just...Echo pierces back to back to back.

Also I typically fight without heilang in Arena, I dont like handicaps. He probably doesn't either.

Edited by TheYoda

Posted (edited)

While, i agree that he seems to be wasting alot of his skills, alot of tamer skills have pretty low cooldowns (not including spinner... that thing takes forever). He also doesn't seem to be going for all-in, one-combos since he disengages at weird spots as well, but from what i can see, he's trying to bait out some long key cooldowns to set up catching the other guy off-guard. I'm pretty sure i see him feinting one direction and then going the other many times, and that gives him good positional advantage to catch the other guy at the end of their animations. I'm also willing to bet his crazy camera movement screws himself a bunch of times as well.  

At the very least, i hope you can agree that this different playstyle is interesting to watch even if it wouldn't have a place in the meta of your region. 

How does he Cancels Echo pierce into another one? He does this back to back. I usually Jolt/bolt into echo pierce. But he just...Echo pierces back to back to back.

Also I typically fight without heilang in Arena, I dont like handicaps. He probably doesn't either.

the easiest way to spam echo pierce is to alternate lmb and space with the awaken-weap out

Edited by Nargacuga
1 person likes this

Posted

That's fun how ppl still discover basic stuffs after lvl 60-61. Maybe you'll read your spell someday.(even if description is part of kakao conspiracy it helps)

The video is nice to see for its quality and low desync but certainly not for the gameplay. This guy has the league of legend APM syndrom. That's amazing how he cancels every spells before doing damages and waisting SA's for absolutely no reason.And guys, keep your block for offensive purpose, maybe blocking ranged spells with SurgingT or VoidL looks cool but if you die during MoonlightStrike or AllroundSpinner because you don't have enough block left you'll look like a retard.

Posted

If you think about it from the enemy's perspective, when they see clear cooldowns like Spinner and LBD, that can be a trigger for them to go in, especially when those animations can take a while to finish. By cancelling them early, you use them as bait to get the other guy close. This dude seems to love side SprayScratch into a grab, which is interesting since sprayscratch has an ton of particle effects making it somewhat hard to see what's happening behind it. I guess Surging can be used to similar effect by that logic. 

Also, the more i look at this, the more these tactics only really make sense in a 1v1 arena mode. There's alot of flair happening to burn cooldowns, but something like that is kinda dumb to do in open world or RBF since you can't reliably expect the other guy to keep coming at you in those two scenarios.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0