• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

RAnt:Quests I hate!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

the latest is Bad Memories! I WAS so close to 56 I could taste it! I was grinding helms until I was so sick of it I was fast losing interest with the game. My -----? ALl the damn greens that hit like a damn truck! I go down there and suddenly I'm dropping health like a busted glass! The stinking exp loss is BRUTAL! I die once and then go down being careful as possible and I'm fighting a green and suddenly before I could bat and eye I'm dead again!

All my advancement for the entire day and half of yesterday gone in SECONDS!! This is why I am on the lookout fora different game that doesn't have level 50 mobs hitting twice as hard as golems!

Posted

???????????????

Posted

IMG_2645.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

the latest is Bad Memories! I WAS so close to 56 I could taste it! I was grinding helms until I was so sick of it I was fast losing interest with the game. My -----? ALl the damn greens that hit like a damn truck! I go down there and suddenly I'm dropping health like a busted glass! The stinking exp loss is BRUTAL! I die once and then go down being careful as possible and I'm fighting a green and suddenly before I could bat and eye I'm dead again!

All my advancement for the entire day and half of yesterday gone in SECONDS!! This is why I am on the lookout fora different game that doesn't have level 50 mobs hitting twice as hard as golems!

Yeah... couple things... if at 55 you're having problems at Helms (I assume 55 because you'd said "so close to 56 I could taste it"), then your real issue is your gear. I'm not sayin you need boss gear, but dayum... pri/duo normal gear at helms is overkill. And not hard to acquire. Also, if your dps isn't conducive to helms (they're kinda tanky), a quick jaunt to Elrics would probably do better by you.

Realistically though, if you're struggling helms at 55, you're way under geared.

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

day and a half for 2% at 55. nice troll breh

Posted (edited)

day and a half for 2% at 55. nice troll breh

If at level 55 it's taking you a day and a half to move your exp bar 2%, dude... seriously... you've got problems outside of game mechanics. You're doing something extremely wrong.

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

That cat/acid meme made me think of this1968a1268a06a0f44afb2be508692a60.jpg

Posted

I hate when: I go to talk to an NPC for quest at 8am game time and it only spawns at night...

Posted

Yep, my dps sucks and I know it. Most of the deaths are because of getting trapped. It seems to be hell trying to get gear. Most of my gear is level 9 liverto and level 10 other. It's been hell trying to get gear. I would pay 20 mill for a fair bares but nope, someone always beats me to it. 

Google is very confusing with a soup of conflicting opinions it's baffling and disorienting! So yep, my gear stinks. I guess learning the hard way is a basic part of the game.

remember Indiana jones and the holy grail and the nazi that choose poorly? I'm just like him when it comes to guessing.

Posted

either a troll or you really need to go to a simpler game. I am voting troll.

Posted

I'm voting I'm a fool rather than a troll. I should say I'm not having trouble at helmets but with the bad memories quest in that hot cave.

Posted (edited)

Get better gear instead ...
Also ifyour entire day and a half advancement is gone? Did you die 90 times??? xD

Edited by DarkBever

Posted (edited)

If at level 55 it's taking you a day and a half to move your exp bar 2%, dude... seriously... you've got problems outside of game mechanics. You're doing something extremely wrong.

he dies a lot as he explained :D he probably did a few bosses earlier as well :) 

Edited by Isteria

Posted

Yep I die a lot, yesterday eight times ... not at helms tho except when I got lost and trapped among the devoured and elites and couldn't escape. Really I was just so pissed so I exaggerated. People do that sometimes. A player reminded me of Elian's tears.

Getting gear is hellishly difficult. I have a pre order for a IV grunill armor that goes for about 22m max IIRC BUT can't even get it filled for 33M! My next try I'll sell all my stones and offer 40M!

Posted

Id suggest to avoid the helm cave untill you get your awakening at 56 and better gear. The exp is not the best in there and also mobs are pretty tanky and hit hard. 

You'd be better off just grinding the lower lvl helms above. With your gear you should be able to pull off about 2-3 mils per hour.