• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CC Immunity/Resistance, HP pots, accuracy/evasion

10 posts in this topic

Posted

These need to go when Arena PVP comes to BDO NA/EU

add in a combo break/panic skill every class gets one on a X minute cooldown. so you can't spam that sht like a p00si

CC immunity/resistance need to go, if u get initiated with a stun or knockdown you deserve to get knocked down/stun if you couldnt dodge it/guard it

accuracy/evasion need to disappear from this setting, if im right in front of your face smacking the heck out of you i dont wanna see "MISS" allowing you to break free from my combo string

------

now once these are finally in you can see how unbalanced skills are, if you couldn't already. Skills with a ton of super armor or CC skills that have low cooldowns should be reworked.

2 people like this

Posted

CC immunity/resistance need to go, if u get initiated with a stun or knockdown you deserve to get knocked down/stun if you couldnt dodge it/guard it

Are you saying block is ok but super armor not?

accuracy/evasion need to disappear from this setting

Why?

Tbh I don't really understand what you actually want and why?

Posted

LOL accuracy and evasion needs to go whats wrong with you ? some classes need to build evasion and its up to you how much acc you build... totally fail tread

Posted

So basicly you want to play Tekken?

Why not just play Tekken?

This is an MMO, part of the package is to gear up, gear correct and counter the meta with your choices before the battle start. The well prepared is supposed to have an edge over the unprepared tekken players.

There are litterally TONS of fighting games out there. There are so so few mmo arenas done well. So stop trying to make this into something that we already have(Tekken) and let it be something fun and unique.

1 person likes this

Posted

add in a combo break/panic skill every class gets one on a X minute cooldown. so you can't spam that sht like a p00si

accuracy/evasion need to disappear from this setting, if im right in front of your face smacking the heck out of you i dont wanna see "MISS" allowing you to break free from my combo string

------

now once these are finally in you can see how unbalanced skills are, if you couldn't already. Skills with a ton of super armor or CC skills that have low cooldowns should be reworked.

I disagree with literally everything you just said =/

You want to V in arena. Not a horrible idea, its preferential, I just prefer not to have that as an option, so I wont hate on that.

If youre in an arena and a zerker does its ridiculous AEO CC that takes up half the arena, you get caught in it, and its your fault? No sir. Das a bad proposition.

You want ninjas (evasion) and rangers (accuracy) and pretty much 80% of the classes (some combination needed of both) general gameplay to be irrelevant. No sir. Das a bad proposition.

-----

Reworking super armor and CC to benefit one matchup screws four other matchups. Important concept that should be tweaked, I agree, but too difficult for this balance team to do without making it worse.

Posted

Can't say I agree with much of this.   I mean...from time to time, I get reminded that I'm not actually at end game yet, no matter how well I do in RBF or NW.  Someone who's got 2 levels and 30 GS on you is going to kick your ass unless they are super terrible.  They are going to bust out some very basic CC that wouldn't make someone equal to them so much as flinch, tap you on the nose with it, and you'll be stuck standing there for 4 seconds like they just kicked you in the junk.  That's not a bug, it's a feature.  Taking away CC resists between equals would be really terrible, because like LeWaffles said, there is AE CC in this game and even with decent combat awareness, you cannot avoid it all.

Having a free combo break is a big no-no as well.  There are classes that don't even have to combo, and super armor/iframes can save you from even getting combo'd anyway.

Acc and Evasion, however...

IF they forced you to more precisely aim attacks manually, instead of practically having an AoE hitbox

IF manually aiming those attacks correctly got you the best results

THEN I would say get rid of Acc/Evade.  As it would be up to you to actually dodge stuff correctly, just like we have to use SA and block in a timely manner.

Though it requires too much change for the game, and honestly it's fine as it is.

Posted

------

for that first they need to fix desync, which obviously can not be fixed, so I don't think it will happen, but yeah I agree, accuracy and evasion in a "action combat" game is the dumbest thing ever.

Posted

you need to go

Posted

Why would you want less start variety? I'd wish there would be more. Armor Penetration, increased received healing, decrease of time being CC'd, etc. etc.

This is a MMO, there is supposed to be variety.

Posted

Agreed wholeheartedly

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0