• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What an Undergeared Striker is Capable of

189 posts in this topic

Posted

OP
- LOOK HOW STRIKER CLASS IS OP AS FCK
-proceed to PK AFKers and Bots.

omgomsodgmsodmg class is brokeke huduurr.

yeah ok. 10/10.

3 people like this

Posted

Oh whatttttt? @NotHero Is that you Avelleo? I swear I saw an Onggi tag with a familiar family name PKing people while grinding at Sausans in KR last night. Didn't know you still played lol.

Posted

1. this class looks boring asf.

2. when he was fighting that musa all i could think was "rip."

If that is what that class is capable of without awk gl fighting wizards.

3. maybe this striker just sucks but that seemed overrated and overhyped "WOW AN OP CLASS" Claims. Per usual.

just more kids that don't know a damn thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

giphy.gif

And welcome back.

WHAT IS IT MISSING??? TELL USSSSS

Leave it up to an american to invade foreign servers to mercilessly slaughter the native, pacifist population while they are begging for their lives.

Oh-Stop-You-Laugh-Point-Gif.gif

underrated post right here ^

I don't understand ..

How you peoples can still have the dignity, to show up on this forums still and advertise your videos ?

Remember this ?

It was made on 04 August 2016, The Patch in discussion only went live on 10 August, yet your Bandwagons of "Peons" decided : it's completely acceptable to produce as much Bad Publicity about the game as possible, and kill it before the changes even hit, and then proceeded to continue talking trash about this game even after the patch date, on every Top Ranking Games list of 2016.

It's beyond my intellectual powers to locate the reasons, to why the "Youtube Bandwagon" weren't Banned on sight, the moment they decided to crawl back shamelessly .. Are this rules just for decorations ?

The fact those videos, are still uploaded to this day, speak volumes of what kind of "Content" is produced on this Channels.

In case you didn't figure it out yet : Disliked.

cqcfANT.png

I knew i wouldn't be disappointed. 

4 people like this

Posted

WHAT IS IT MISSING??? TELL USSSSS

I will let you know when its here, judging by where this thread is going, it shouldn't be too long now.

giphy.gif

Posted

I will let you know when its here, judging by where this thread is going, it shouldn't be too long now.

giphy.gif

CMs/GMs complaining?? A thread lock?? 

Posted

CMs/GMs complaining?? A thread lock?? 

Nah those are not fun. 1.0

Posted

I think you guys are missing the great thing about his new video... There is no voice over. It made his video soo much more watchable.

Still... I have better highlight reels killing afk fishers.

Posted (edited)

but nah for real y'all are way to hard on BDOHero,

yes he publicly defamed our game, yes he's been accused of selling and then recovering back his account, and yes he was a huge jack ass during his time in Waifu, and even now spams across server, BUT! He plays good, he adds content for the game and he tries, so yes we may not all like him but ehhh, I get tired of watching KR streams to see a little striker gameplay and now I can steal his Goku Gi dye color way. 

Anyway @Nothero if I was you, I'd go record some videos of you fighting some real players :).

image.jpeg

POURIN UP A WOK IN A BIG BLUE!

DONT WANNA SIP BUT YA B***** DO

DEXTERRRRR!

Edited by Pleazure

Posted

yes he publicly defamed our game, yes he's been accused of selling and then recovering back his account, and yes he was a huge jack ass during his time in Waifu, and even now spams across server, BUT! He plays good, he adds cringey content for the game and he tries, so yes we may not all like him but ehhh, I get tired of watching KR streams to see a little striker gameplay and now I can steal his Goku Gi dye color way.  and now i learned how not to play striker.

Anyway @Nothero if I was you, I'd go record some videos of you fighting some real players :). Not trash tier.

Fixed 4 u

Posted (edited)

When ~40% of all replies are from op...

Edited by Adonaj

Posted

I felt kind of bad for the other players. Don't get me wrong, I'm as blood thirsty as the next guy and have killed many people for petty reasons. But these players seemed so submissive and passive but were still hunted. NA players usually have it coming to them but based off this video the KR player base seems way more reasonable lol

Posted

Tho the video shows guildless ppl with low gear its still gonna be broken class. Why ? Coz its made by turds who think balancing is about buffing each class to the point it needs only 1 button to be played (refering to the last offical info they gave out) :) 

Posted (edited)

LOL I love how all of the Koreans are totally triggered and run away whenever you try to fight them.  

They seem very... passive or respectful.  do they open world PvP much there?  I doubt they grief or Karma bomb much there. 

As for the other posters I have to agree with them that none of these fights showed anyone trying hard to fight back.  I'm not saying the class isn't OP because I did notice that you weren't taking damage or getting CC'd for the most part but they also really weren't fighting back much if at all. Most cases they ran as soon as you flagged lol.

In NA even an undergeared player would probably at least fight back a little because we're generally more impetuous

Edited by JoeBravo

Posted

watch my shit video

lmao rekt

Posted

Opponent hits one skill "nice combo dude," does same skill " oh nice combo dude," opponent grabs "oh how did you grab me," opponent does charge ability "oh what nice!" Or are we supposed to believe (shift + lmb) is a complete combo as well and not just one skill?

meanwhile in the opposing video, the man actually puts together combos in each fight. Not get one skilled and grabbed claiming it's a superior combo.

I was unable to move for the entire time he hit me and I didn't say nice combo 1st I said nice stun. He stunned me at at the perfect moment when my guard was done being activated, The whole time after that stun I as unable to move. If you don't find that combo more impressive than the first then idk what to tell you.

LOL I love how all of the Koreans are totally triggered and run away whenever you try to fight them.  

They seem very... passive or respectful.  do they open world PvP much there?  I doubt they grief or Karma bomb much there. 

As for the other posters I have to agree with them that none of these fights showed anyone trying hard to fight back.  I'm not saying the class isn't OP because I did notice that you weren't taking damage or getting CC'd for the most part but they also really weren't fighting back much if at all. Most cases they ran as soon as you flagged lol.

In NA even an undergeared player would probably at least fight back a little because we're generally more impetuous

Koreans are carebears but this is the only way I could find a fight. They only fight at nodes/siege. 

Anyway @Nothero if I was you, I'd go record some videos of you fighting some real players :).

DEXTERRRRR!

Idk where to find them. No one plays KR dude. 

Dexter is trash btw.

Posted

yes he publicly defamed our game, yes he's been accused of selling and then recovering back his account, and yes he was a huge jack ass during his time in Waifu, and even now spams across server, BUT! He plays good, he adds content for the game and he tries, so yes we may not all like him but ehhh, I get tired of watching KR streams to see a little striker gameplay and now I can steal his Goku Gi dye color way. 

Then he brought it on himself if he went as far as to putting an utmost effort in defaming a game he came back to. It's like a celebrity defaming the agency where they work, and leaving but suddenly comes back to it. People would be calling the celebrity a hypocrite and it leads to losing credibility.

2. He has SA, Forward Blocks and 25+ CC as well as insane mobility. No preawakened class has what he has, period.

After looking at multiple sources (1 | 2 | 3) and comparing them, they have some skills with cc BUT most are from their Flow skills. The class have iframes which are 2 with hard cd on them and mobility to make up for having to be mainly point blank in every of their encounters. He has multiple super armors but it mainly comes from his Flow.

The class overall is not OP, I would say their release would be on par with DK because both of new classes were scaled to be superior than most of the old classes in terms of pre-awakening since most of their damage are quite significant. It's expected that Strikers wouldn't be able to kill awakening classes ideally but it's possible when considering actual player skills, and gears.

But like all classes, they have a weakness in pre-awakening. Knowing when to disrupt a Striker's combo is your main objective to beating them, with Striker heavily reliant on being able to successively land the first skill and the Flows that follow it to chain cc and also kill them. But not all of his skills have super armor and if you're an awakening class, it's just mainly up to you knowing when to time a cc during his combos. It's not as easy as it sounds but it's doable. So far, a lot of MMO with classes reliant on step-by-step combos tend to be very easy to read and obvious.

From the look of it, Striker's not safe being that close in battle against any grab class if they can't get that first skill into a flow before getting grabbed, not to mention Zerker being the class with a magnet grab. But like many others have stated and what I also think, it would be a lot better to confirm it's broken if the OP went up against awakened classes with actual gears or someone with PvP experience even in preawakening. There were barely anyone in the video that's actually geared enough to kill and most were PvE'ers like majority of the Korean playerbase also majority weren't retaliating until later.

Posted

1. Then he brought it on himself if he went as far as to putting an utmost effort in defaming a game he came back to. It's like a celebrity defaming the agency where they work, and leaving but suddenly comes back to it. People would be calling the celebrity a hypocrite and it leads to losing credibility.

2. After looking at multiple sources (1 | 2 | 3) and comparing them, they have some skills with cc BUT most are from their Flow skills. The class have iframes which are 2 with hard cd on them and mobility to make up for having to be mainly point blank in every of their encounters. He has multiple super armors but it mainly comes from his Flow.

3. The class overall is not OP, I would say their release would be on par with DK because both of new classes were scaled to be superior than most of the old classes in terms of pre-awakening since most of their damage are quite significant. It's expected that Strikers wouldn't be able to kill awakening classes ideally but it's possible when considering actual player skills, and gears.

4. But like all classes, they have a weakness in pre-awakening. Knowing when to disrupt a Striker's combo is your main objective to beating them, with Striker heavily reliant on being able to successively land the first skill and the Flows that follow it to chain cc and also kill them. But not all of his skills have super armor and if you're an awakening class, it's just mainly up to you knowing when to time a cc during his combos. It's not as easy as it sounds but it's doable. So far, a lot of MMO with classes reliant on step-by-step combos tend to be very easy to read and obvious.

5. From the look of it, Striker's not safe being that close in battle against any grab class if they can't get that first skill into a flow before getting grabbed, not to mention Zerker being the class with a magnet grab.

6. But like many others have stated and what I also think, it would be a lot better to confirm it's broken if the OP went up against awakened classes with actual gears or someone with PvP experience even in preawakening. There were barely anyone in the video that's actually geared enough to kill and most were PvE'ers like majority of the Korean playerbase also majority weren't retaliating until later.

1. I made one video, I put verry little effort into it. It was me ranting on a webcam and it wasn't defaming the game it was defaming the game's management which I still think is not good (and I'm sure many would agree). I will never take that video down nor any video I make because I don't like to hide my mistakes. I have owned up to the fact that I have decided to return even though I said I quit. I went back on my word, but that doesn't change how I feel about the management of this game.

2. Who cares if they are on flows or not? He does have over 25 different forms of CC in his kit.

3. Preawakened DK has nothing on Striker when it comes to PvP.

4. Yes they have weaknesses every class does but they are very very few compared to other pre awakenings.

5. Zerker is broken god tier 1v1 PvP we all know this, no point comparing Striker to him.

6. I would love to. Too bad no one plays KR.

cqcfANT.png

I knew i wouldn't be disappointed. 

took a while huh. I should've kept my word and stayed away from the forums but once again I go against what I said.

what a jackass. -_-

Posted

@NotHero so what about you selling your NA account and then recently stealing it back? Pretty sure it was stolen from a friend as well. :thinking:

Posted

@NotHero so what about you selling your NA account and then recently stealing it back? Pretty sure it was stolen from a friend as well. :thinking:

This is the question we all want answered. But in game he will just say "I was hacked.." Right

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

One day people will be held accountable for the dumb shit they do on the internet. On that day, @NotHero, I hope you see the error of your ways. Like a damn hurricane made of shit I swear. Nothing good ever comes outa you, and you just suck up and ruin everything that everyone else enjoys. All while thinking you're doing good and "just having fun". I wish people like you could just step back and realize how idiotic they're being, how little their sentences make sense, how terribly they meet arguments. I suppose your momma never taught you manners. Never taught you basic human decency and respect. Never taught you to think before you speak. 

Try putting some quality content out sometime and see if people react better dude. Although I'm pretty sure your definition of "quality content" is BMing a bunch of people for 20 hours straight.

Edited by kobitz
5 people like this

Posted

1. I made one video, I put verry little effort into it. It was me ranting on a webcam and it wasn't defaming the game it was defaming the game's management which I still think is not good (and I'm sure many would agree). I will never take that video down nor any video I make because I don't like to hide my mistakes. I have owned up to the fact that I have decided to return even though I said I quit. I went back on my word, but that doesn't change how I feel about the management of this game.

2. Who cares if they are on flows or not? He does have over 25 different forms of CC in his kit.

5. Zerker is broken god tier 1v1 PvP we all know this, no point comparing Striker to him.

1. Effort or none, you still went and ranted even if your main point was about how the game was handled by the company. Yes, it's not exactly that you are defaming the game but the game is apart of the company (as a product) hence, you are indirectly defaming the game unintentionally. You might have raised awareness with the management but in a way have kept a partial amount of viewers that were curious about the game away as they'll be taking the words face value and probably not try the game because of that video. It's possible to play a game while disliking the company but when you're making a video to rant, you're also making a public statement.
  2. It's pretty important to know they are on Flows, that way you can see what moments they have openings. It's a little dumb to be disregarding that fact, especially if you're going up against a Striker and you'll lose to anyone if you can't read your opponent or know how the class you're up against is played.  So, yes, you should care if they are dependent on Flow if you're playing the class or fighting it because that's their main playstyle.
  3. The only reason I mentioned Zerker in that list because of @Catclaw's statement about zerker being a potential counter against a pre-awakened Striker based on general playstyle and you argued that statement bringing in player skill which any class can beat the other if they are better/more experienced.

Posted (edited)

hmm video was blurry but looks like he does more damage to other players than the mobs
1 things for sure its movement speed & dash needs to be nerfed to hell long cooldown on the dash before it comes to NA, or gamebreaking,
i called all the other issues prior & got them right & they weren't as obvious as this issue..... so who knows the might get this one right & have it patched & balanced before we get it.,... LOL hahah yeah right

Edited by prymortal

Posted

Also, ninjas don't stay in full on zerkers. I never agreed that they did. Most ninjas have to play somewhat defensively and rely on block jump and quick stealths when fighting a zerker. The only way a ninja will stay full on a zerker 24/7 is if the ninja has enough AP to one combo the zerker. 

Without insanely high ap, it's pretty hard to one combo a Zerker unless they're undergeared. :c It's mostly thanks to the fact that our awakened grab has like half duration on you guys.

But you're right, we don't stay in on most Zerkers. It's too risky to. We get blown up very easily. 

Posted

I don't understand ..

How you peoples can still have the dignity, to show up on this forums still and advertise your videos ?

Remember this

It was made on 04 August 2016, The Patch in discussion only went live on 10 August, yet your Bandwagons of "Peons" decided : it's completely acceptable to produce as much Bad Publicity about the game as possible, and kill it before the changes even hit, and then proceeded to continue talking trash about this game even after the patch date, on every Top Ranking Games list of 2016.

It's beyond my intellectual powers to locate the reasons, to why the "Youtube Bandwagon" weren't Banned on sight, the moment they decided to crawl back shamelessly .. Are this rules just for decorations ?

The fact those videos, are still uploaded to this day, speak volumes of what kind of "Content" is produced on this Channels.

In case you didn't figure it out yet : Disliked.

Dont forget to watch those QQ and clickbait videos with adblock, so they wont get any marketing money from you... :D