• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What an Undergeared Striker is Capable of

189 posts in this topic

Posted

SMH Hero just stop

Posted

Threads like these just remind everyone why some people shouldn't have internet

Posted (edited)

I like how he proudly posts a video of killing players that obviously have no clue what their skills do or are just trying to run away. Yup, class is definitely OP. This thread has inspired me to go to the nearest middle school and show the world how great my boxing skills are now. 

Edited by Ace_SiN
4 people like this

Posted

I gave the stats.

1. Did kill later in the video

2. Give ya that 1

3. lol damn that made me feel bad

4. Don't feel bad for him he tried to 3v1 me earlier

5. See told you I killed him

6. He did do fair amounts of damage actually. Didn't kill in the video but I did

7. Well its 3 of them

8. Still killed her

9. Yeah exactly

10. She did damage but didnt get to show it unfortunate

He is broken if you look at what I was doing and the reason why I was taking no damage/barely getting CC'd. Keep in mind this is an UNAWAKENED class and every skill has some form of CC. Every single skill. He has forward blocks and super armor and iframes out the ass + a 19% evasion passive. He is truly broken and its not my gear that makes me unkillable to these guys.

Obviously I outgear some of them but thats not the point, the point is this class has too much going for it and if the video didn't showcase it well enough for you idk.

So.... I'm confused. @Alterist mentioned 13 different times, yet you mention only 10.... Which 3 did you miss? I guess you missed nr 7 and went to nr 8 (while numbering it 7) but still not sure about the other 2 you missed/skipped ._. If you're gonna make a point, try to make it with ALL the points/examples please. Kind of confusing to understand when your numbers suddenly doesn't add up with the example shown (for example "well it's 3" in your nr 7 when there was a sole kuno in example 7). 

*Grabs popcorn* 

1 person likes this

Posted

1. That's me. I have 125/183 AP/DP in that video, and I went against a DK that had more AP than me and bodied him.

2. There was no zerker in the video.

3. ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wtf did you just start playing

Posted

@Daum can we sticky this thread 

Posted

@Daum can we sticky this thread 

Ikr, the missing ingredient is not even here yet! Someone should check on him.

Posted

Ikr, the missing ingredient is not even here yet! Someone should check on him.

i still don't know what the missing ingredient is. 

1 person likes this

Posted

never seen a so bad PvP/PK player. I don't see the class is broken.

Posted (edited)

This thread should be more like: Watch me be culturally insensitive.

The best thing that could come of this is Korean players asking Pearl Abyss to buff Valencia mobs so people have more grinding spot options and sausans becomes obsolete at lvl 57.

I don't think there is enough of a *need* for Korean players to disperse throughout the map as PKing randomly is frowned upon there. Maybe if Korean players ask for change on their forums, Pearl Abyss will clue in to the problems we have in NA.  

Hopefully by the time we get Kamasylvia, it will be buffed to be as good as sausans. *crosses fingers*

Maybe sending our douchebags over to Korean servers is a brilliant idea. 

Edited by Vorkrunne

Posted

All I can assume from this thread is that the community as a whole thinks BDOhero is a joke

4 people like this

Posted

watch how slow he kills the Sausans he is not one shotting them

120AP and pre awakening :thinking: 

Posted

thank u all for the bumps ;)

Posted (edited)

All I can assume from this thread is that the community as a whole thinks BDOhero is a joke

Just like his YT channel.

I like how he proudly posts a video of killing players that obviously have no clue what their skills do or are just trying to run away. Yup, class is definitely OP. This thread has inspired me to go to the nearest middle school and show the world how great my boxing skills are now. 

Me and bruce buffer will be waiting in the bouncy house ring full of preschoolers.
To the thousands in attendance and millions watching around the world... LLLLLLLEEETSSS GETT READDDYYY TO TUMMMBLEEEEEEEEE

i still don't know what the missing ingredient is. 

I'll give you a hint.

maxresdefault.jpg

never seen a so bad PvP/PK player. I don't see the class is broken.

I've seen someone similarly bad,he plays on na and calls himself something similar, he quit and downtalked the game in a youtube video and then He sold his account.he realized he was wrong  and then requested to get it back saying he was hacked. Can't remember his name...

thank u all for the bumps ;)

Should get those checked. I saw on tv that those bumps could contain pustules and possible herpes.

Edited by Freeway
1 person likes this