• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Crafted costumes

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been thinking about buying a costume ticket to get either +2 mov speed or +1 attack speed. If I chose movement speed I could have 4 movement speed right now, but if I chose +1 attack speed I could replace BMC Viper for Valor and have 4 crit without food and 5 attack speed. I'm not sure what to do.

I always run Valencian Meal + Knight Combat Rations + Margoria (PvP)/Arehaza special (PvE).

PS: I need Margoria and Arehaza to last 110/120 min, kakao pls

Posted

Edans Travel wear was 100% worth it for me and there was an enormous difference in my awk chase going from +2 Movement speed to +4.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been thinking about buying a costume ticket to get either +2 mov speed or +1 attack speed. If I chose movement speed I could have 4 movement speed right now, but if I chose +1 attack speed I could replace BMC Viper for Valor and have 4 crit without food and 5 attack speed. I'm not sure what to do.

I always run Valencian Meal + Knight Combat Rations + Margoria (PvP)/Arehaza special (PvE).

Have you tried arehaza?

Posted

Have you tried arehaza?

Damn it's right there in my post D: I use arehaza for PvE for the +2 mov speed.

possible setups:

a)+2 mov speed costume

Stats: +5 attck speed + 5 mov speed + 3 crit (PvE)/+4 crit (PvP)

b)+1 attack speed costume

Swap BMC Viper for Valor

Stats: +5 attck speed + 4 mov speed + 5 crit (both in PvE and PvP)

Would crit be that important? Would movement speed at 5 be better for survavility?

PS: Expected more feedback QQ

Posted (edited)

I do not consider any food setup including Arehaza or Margoria as optimal setup due to only using three food slots. If they ever include a 120m duration of these then I will reconsider.

But apart from this I will play along. Let's hypothesize we will also be able to introduce these costumes as gems (after heating) to our favorite purchased costumes. We will have to consider that there are in the database some crystals that increase the stat limits http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15643/ . However, I don't know whether these actually exist even in KR version so I cannot make a proper plan on what to use. Anyone has access to such knowledge?

Edited by Delolith

Posted

I do not consider any food setup including Arehaza or Margoria as optimal setup due to only using three food slots. If they ever include a 120m duration of these then I will reconsider.

But apart from this I will play along. Let's hypothesize we will also be able to introduce these costumes as gems (after heating) to our favorite purchased costumes. We will have to consider that there are in the database some crystals that increase the stat limits http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15643/ . However, I don't know whether these actually exist even in KR version so I cannot make a proper plan on what to use. Anyone has access to such knowledge?

Hmm no that's not what I meant, you can make crafted costumes into outfits (so they don't take gear slot), and they give special bonuses (crit +1, attack speed +1 or movement speed +2).

About having only 3 foods, I didn't see any 4 food rotation that actually beats my mentioned 3 food rotation stats wise, people talk about jungle hamburguer but it only increases crit damage which is worthless if your crit is 2 imo :( Since our skills don't have any crit modifiers. So which food rotation do you use?

Posted (edited)

:( Since our skills don't have any crit modifiers. So which food rotation do you use?

Actually this is rather incorrect. BtB has the slash with 100% crit chance. Foul Play has 100% crit damage. Our bread and butter crosscut has a 40-50% crit chance depending on what level you have it at and a pretty much permanent +10% crit chance buff that you can also combine with another 10-20% permanent crit chance from addons.

Atm I use Knights (120m), Jumbo Humberg (120m), Special Valencia (120m), Special Serendia (110m). I might change Serendia for the sandwich (110m) after some personal testing.

Edited by Delolith

Posted

Actually this is rather incorrect. BtB has the slash with 100% crit chance. Foul Play has 100% crit damage. Our bread and butter crosscut has a 40-50% crit chance depending on what level you have it at and a pretty much permanent +10% crit chance buff that you can also combine with another 10-20% permanent crit chance from addons.

Atm I use Knights (120m), Jumbo Humberg (120m), Special Valencia (120m), Special Serendia (110m). I might change Serendia for the sandwich (110m) after some personal testing.

Crosscut gives 10% if you fnish the animation (none does in PvP), BtB only the last 2 hits which deal the lesser dmg, crosscut increases crit dmg by 50% not crit chances, fiery crevice, backflow and crust crusher have 0% crit increase. 

So basically only Foul Play and 2/7 hits of BtB have 100% crit chances, while everything else remains at 0. Foul Play is often canceled in GvG because people will try to get behind your back as soon as you do crust crusher. Basically I want to maximize dmg output and I think for that I need a higher crit chance.

On a side note Serendia Meal doesn't give any advantage in PvP right now, Margoria Meal gives +100 HP, +2 mov speed and +2 crit hit rate, and on top of that an extra +50 LT to carry more potions. Arehaza is okaish because it's cheap, gives mov speed and crit chances.

Posted

crosscut increases crit dmg by 50% not crit chances 

Are you sure on this? I cannot log into game atm due to maintenance in order to check. I could be wrong.

Also you have to consider that the +2 movement speed from Margoria is going to get irrelevant very very soon. So that is why I had to go into a 4x food rotation without Margoria.

Posted

Are you sure on this? I cannot log into game atm due to maintenance in order to check. I could be wrong.

Also you have to consider that the +2 movement speed from Margoria is going to get irrelevant very very soon. So that is why I had to go into a 4x food rotation without Margoria.

Yea new Hystria crystals seem great, same with gloves +1 attck speed and +5 acc. That's why I'm looking for advice on which one would be best or maybe none at all. There is also a +1 crit costume.

Posted (edited)

Yes but in the end you are utilizing one less food, I am guessing you are not using hamburg. In that case you are already on the loosing side no matter what Margoria gives you even not considering the JIN Hystria.... Also I am still on the process of getting gold from grinding and getting level 61, so Serendia does quite a bit of difference in PvE and I would bet my right ball that will also be very relevant with Kama 62+ level mobs.

Edited by Delolith

Posted

Yes but in the end you are utilizing one less food, I am guessing you are not using hamburg. In that case you are already on the loosing side no matter what Margoria gives you even not considering the JIN Hystria.... Also I am still on the process of getting gold from grinding and getting level 61, so Serendia does quite a bit of difference in PvE and I would bet my right ball that will also be very relevant with Kama 62+ level mobs.

Are you sure about Serendia? I never noticed anything :| And that was the food I used for months

Posted

Are you sure about Serendia? I never noticed anything :| And that was the food I used for months

Pretty certain that the +300 Pila Ku trash per hour were due to the use of Serendia. Also Crosscut says: 40% Critical Hit. That means chance...not damage.

Posted

Pretty certain that the +300 Pila Ku trash per hour were due to the use of Serendia. Also Crosscut says: 40% Critical Hit. That means chance...not damage.

I wasn't in game so had to check a calc and it was wrong xD Yea it's +50% crit chance you're right

Posted

New costume Shroud knights armour haven't seen any pictures of it anywhere of it on a Musa so thought i would add mine here since its a crafted costume

2017-04-26_38865740.thumb.JPG.6a8a6dc7f0

Im going to be honest, its getting sold on the market, I hope someone out there likes how it looks.

1 person likes this

Posted

New costume Shroud knights armour haven't seen any pictures of it anywhere of it on a Musa so thought i would add mine here since its a crafted costume

2017-04-26_38865740.thumb.JPG.6a8a6dc7f0

Im going to be honest, its getting sold on the market, I hope someone out there likes how it looks.

I like how it looks :o 

Posted

I like how it looks :o 

I worry for you friend. I'm sticking orwen on Maehwa and waiting for the Valencian one for my musa.

Posted (edited)

I'd go MS costume, and discard the need for margoria/arehaza. But it's a tough choice since, Margoria is already as good as a Valor, and that Costume, so hmm :S

Zubi is right, Crosscut gives crit dmg on 1st sping, and Crit Chance on 2nd spin, so still worthless to rely on this as crit chance since we will rearely second spin.

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted

I'd go MS costume, and discard the need for margoria/arehaza. But it's a tough choice since, Margoria is already as good as a Valor, and that Costume, so hmm :S

Zubi is right, Crosscut gives crit dmg on 1st sping, and Crit Chance on 2nd spin, so still worthless to rely on this as crit chance since we will rearely second spin.

Are you sure on this? Because the wording just tells me that the first spin has 50% chance to crit, not that it does 50% extra crit damage.

Posted

I worry for you friend. I'm sticking orwen on Maehwa and waiting for the Valencian one for my musa.

I like the 2 new Male ones they've released too

Yea exactly my thoughts.. Maybe it's better to ignore those costumes until new gems are released, I just thought it might be a good idea

Posted

I like the 2 new Male ones they've released too

Yea exactly my thoughts.. Maybe it's better to ignore those costumes until new gems are released, I just thought it might be a good idea

I was using +1 AS before i had boss set, they are useful before, right now i don't seem them worth it.

Posted (edited)

I know this is unrelated to the actual thread, but I tested the critical hit rate of Crosscut. With a baseline of 2 critical chance ticks (10% critical chance) I was scoring 53% critical hits out of 1000 hits. I am inclined to believe that the +40 to +50% is actually crit chance not damage. You can test this if you want.

Edited by Delolith

Posted (edited)

you don't have to do the second spin, once the animation starts, cancel with twister and still receive the buff. I'll tell you that for free.

Also putting 10% crit chance on twister, and you get a 20 % crit buff all together.

Edited by Profex

Posted (edited)

you don't have to do the second spin, once the animation starts, cancel with twister and still receive the buff. I'll tell you that for free

you don't have to do the second spin, once the animation starts, cancel with twister and still receive the buff. I'll tell you that for free

I'm in game right now and you have to spin 2 times in the same direction which is slow, basically press A/D + LMB and wait for my toon to spin twice. I don't see this viable in PvP

Edited by Zubi

Posted

I'm in game right now and you have to spin 2 times in the same direction which is slow, basically press A/D + LMB and wait for my toon to spin twice. I don't see this viable in PvP

i should make a video on it quick to show what I'm talking about, do the full 1st spin, and just as the second spin animation starts you spacebar into twister. Twister is frontal guard and a cc, so with speed and practice I use it as an opener to fish for the cc behind the target

i should make a video on it quick to show what I'm talking about, do the full 1st spin, and just as the second spin animation starts you spacebar into twister. Twister is frontal guard and a cc, so with speed and practice I use it as an opener to fish for the cc behind the target

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0