• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Killing AFK fisher/horse trainer

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yes because this is a "Sandbox" What do you not get? In a fps do you not kill everything in your sight? Join the perma red army today. Dremlock is waiting for you with a badge of honor,No lapels ,stick through skin only. And each one is fashioned out of tightly woven petrified whale spunk.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Sometimes i'm surprised i'm not killed on my way to trade in fish. When i do my fish trade runs, there are times when i'm carrying ~20-30 coels. That's about 16m+(under estimating) mil right there.

Good sir, where do you fish, where do you turn in, and at what times?

Asking for a friend =D

1 person likes this

Posted

Generally when i'm running from my fishing spots to valencia i keep my fish suit on, i've done this the past 30 times consecutively(for some reason, maybe just to see lol).

If I saw someone pathing like that with a fish suit on i'd probably drop them.

I've even killed fishers on my ventures around hotspots too. Like. That's faster profit man. Smart 2 do.

if i see a high rank fisher going toward Valencia, they will die.

2 people like this

Posted

;)

tfw you intentionally leave out that you sail and transport fully geared LOL

Posted

:)

Posted

Hi

When I start playing game,some players killed me when I was afk fishing . I was raging I lost money,time etc I was prety upset and complain on team speak.Then gm of player who killed me,explain me why,and to be fair it make sense.He said more or less

" BDO is pvp game,even when at the moment we are not in war making other guilde weaker,makes our stronger in that action.We are not ally ,therefore fish in safe zone bracousr karma is resource as well and it would be shame that is wasted"

At start I was thinking what a duche bag ,but after think ,he was right and I do understant why he done it.

I agree there is ton of afk fishers now on top of kzarka shrine im calpheon

Posted

Well, they are purposely disrupting someone else's leisure time. What would you call them?

Using the mechanics of the game ?

To annoy other people?

The annoyance part is on *YOU*.  They may be trying to be annoying; they may be trying to get money fast; we don't know their motivation.  The RESULT is that you are annoyed, but that's your reaction.

Anyone who can't handle getting killed while AFK fishing should probably not have picked a game with open world PvP.  I have never killed a fisher and have been killed twice while fishing.  (shrug)  That's how the game is DESIGNED.

Posted

Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you're somehow immune to the negative image acquired from doing it.

Basically, you can be a jerk but that doesn't somehow mean that you're not a jerk. The mental gymnastics of people arguing otherwise is hilarious. At least embrace the fact that you're a douchecanoe.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you're somehow immune to the negative image acquired from doing it.

Basically, you can be a jerk but that doesn't somehow mean that you're not a jerk. The mental gymnastics of people arguing otherwise is hilarious. At least embrace the fact that you're a douchecanoe.

Unfortunately i don't call others insulting names like "douchecanoe" i find it beneath myself. I don't insult people with personal slurs. I just kill pixels. You sound like you have an emotional issue with reactions in a game. I would like to remind everyone that this is a game we play. We aren't playing real life mental gymnastics. unless you are using your mental gymnastics for self to self interaction via math on roi en masse via to figure out your gold income ;)

Edited by Freeway

Posted

You are dumb. You were simply trolled.

Posted

Personally i will never understand killing afk anybody. The arguments in favor of killing fishers and trainers sounds like BS to me. But seeing as it doesn't happen very often (to me only twice since I started playing) I am okay with it. 

But those who do it and then complain about karma or a lack of penalties for being pked need to realise the karma system so many whine about exists in no small part because of these kind of actions. 

Posted

I am not killing people i am killing pixels.. You sound too sensitive for the internet.

These are actual people talking. You sound too sociopathic to engage with them.

3 people like this

Posted

These are actual people talking. You sound too sociopathic to engage with them. 

How ever, no one is killing actual people, there's that one  extremely important difference.

1 person likes this

Posted

When I start playing game,some players killed me when I was afk fishing . I was raging I lost money,time etc I was prety upset and complain on team speak.Then gm of player who killed me,explain me why,and to be fair it make sense.He said more or less

" BDO is pvp game,even when at the moment we are not in war making other guilde weaker,makes our stronger in that action.We are not ally ,therefore fish in safe zone bracousr karma is resource as well and it would be shame that is wasted"

At start I was thinking what a duche bag ,but after think ,he was right and I do understant why he done it.

Players who AFK for extended periods outside of safe zones are players who don't know enough to be serious competitiors anyway.

Making people weaker when they are not serious competitors with you does not make you a stronger PvPer, any more than farming weasels in Olvia at level 60 makes you a better PvEer.

It just makes you a bully and a jerk.

So you had it right at the start.

Posted

Sucks, but just take control of yourself.

If you can't handle being PK'd while AFK once in a while, don't AFK outside of safe zones. Not that being unable to handle it is a bad thing, it's pretty annoying and even I get kinda get bummed. But there's ways to avoid it, or at least make yourself less vulnerable to it.

Nothing will change people being trolls.

Posted (edited)

Players who AFK for extended periods outside of safe zones are players who don't know enough to be serious competitiors anyway.

Making people weaker when they are not serious competitors with you does not make you a stronger PvPer, any more than farming weasels in Olvia at level 60 makes you a better PvEer.

It just makes you a bully and a jerk.

So you had it right at the start.

relly..I just found like ton of players from high guilds ,afk fishing on top of kzarka shrine in calpheon(eu server), it would be a shame not sending them to node manager insta :)

Edited by gurghul
Bug