• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where did that 400,000 silver come from?

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

go easy on me as I'm new and this game seems to be a tad bit confusing at times. So, on one of my other accounts, I randomly got mail that said something about my family name and earning rank or something, and these two messages each contained 200,000 money. 

I figured it was something that everyone got when they make a new family name or something. I had to create a new account since then because on that one all my characters were in different servers and I wasted my trial confused as hell, so I made a new email to start fresh on BDO now that i finally got the hang of things.

It's been less than 24 hours since I made the new account, but I didn't get any mail again with that 400,000! I kinda want it back so I can get a mount and all that jaz, considering I still have less than 4,000 money.

So what's the deal? was that just luck of the draw on my other account? Or should I expect this money again?

Thanks!

Edited by Danninae

Posted

It's a Family daily allowance, you get it as you do things on your account which is why your old account gets money and not a new account. Level up and work on your life skills and you'll get more money. 

Posted

You should expect this money again, you just need to earn it first.

If you look at your character stats, you will see on the top right (above your health) the icons for your Family Fame.

They are divided into Combat, Life and (I forget but knowledge-related).

Combat goes up when you level characters.

Life goes up when you level life skills past Professional 1 (you get 15 points when you reach professional 1)

The third one goes up as you gain knowledge and contribution points.

Each day when the server resets (at 8pm EDT), you will get a mail with silver according to your Fame.

So you can look at the different areas and see where you can improve to gain more money.

I hope that helps.

Posted

if you miss 2 it adds them together, or some shit. I forget.

But yeah. Grats

Posted

Sweet!! Makes sense, thanks guys!

It's a Family daily allowance, you get it as you do things on your account which is why your old account gets money and not a new account. Level up and work on your life skills and you'll get more money. 

You should expect this money again, you just need to earn it first.

If you look at your character stats, you will see on the top right (above your health) the icons for your Family Fame.

They are divided into Combat, Life and (I forget but knowledge-related).

Combat goes up when you level characters.

Life goes up when you level life skills past Professional 1 (you get 15 points when you reach professional 1)

The third one goes up as you gain knowledge and contribution points.

Each day when the server resets (at 8pm EDT), you will get a mail with silver according to your Fame.

So you can look at the different areas and see where you can improve to gain more money.

I hope that helps.

thank you!

2 people like this

Posted

Also, i think the easiest way to increase the daily allowance is to lvl all your chars (the more, the better if you care to inest some cash and buy more char slots). 

It would be a good way to learn what other classes do and maybe help you decide what your main will be. 

But keep in mind that you might want a life skilling alt so i suggest keeping a char under lvl 49. (Chars lvl 50 + can be pk-ed by other players).

Posted

Also, i think the easiest way to increase the daily allowance is to lvl all your chars (the more, the better if you care to inest some cash and buy more char slots). 

It would be a good way to learn what other classes do and maybe help you decide what your main will be. 

But keep in mind that you might want a life skilling alt so i suggest keeping a char under lvl 49. (Chars lvl 50 + can be pk-ed by other players).

And you may wish to have really low level ALT to use to de-level gear for building FS's. I have a level 7 Sorc for this.

Posted

And you may wish to have really low level ALT to use to de-level gear for building FS's. I have a level 7 Sorc for this.

true dat.

But its not very helpful  when you try to de-lvl 4 pieces green or better armors at the same time. You can only respawn on spot only in balenos. It asked me for cashshop item (tears) when i died with my lvl 9 negative karma char at Cron Castle.

Posted

Devs decided the forum complainers needed welfare. Low and behold another box was ticked.63264353.jpg

Posted

true dat.

But its not very helpful  when you try to de-lvl 4 pieces green or better armors at the same time. You can only respawn on spot only in balenos. It asked me for cashshop item (tears) when i died with my lvl 9 negative karma char at Cron Castle.

I use Calpheon and have the Pumpkin Skeleton Masks kill me. You re-spawn at Town and it is a 2 sec walk to three of them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0