• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance April 26th

291 posts in this topic

Posted

My download speed is going at 0.05mb/s ... first timer ever happened ... all other stuff downloads at normal rates... any issues with the black desert servers?

maj.jpg

Posted

Damn, you must have a PhD in psychology to be able to determine his state of emotions through typed text. 

Or maybe we're dealing with a genius.

Neither PhD nor being a genius is needed. Your statement is facetious. To be able to tell, what another is saying by written format, can be learned by reading both study of Semantics and General-Semantics. 

It's not p2w, you'll just get your shit faster with less effort by paying real cash

If considering the phrase "Pay2Win":

Pay = paying for an in-game digital item with 'real-world' money and,

Win = getting to a point/goal designated by the player then,

The item under discussion is, logically Pay2Win. 

That's as much as I can understand.

Posted

maj.jpg

Yep my was at 0.05/s I restarted it a few times no change.. then i just decide to leave it running anyway and is now back to normal... maybe some DNS routing from my side was taking the long route. ;)

Posted

I guess he means silver price increase. Because compared to what you get per hour doing other things yes they are pretty cheap. Saying this as a consumer, who simply buys stuff from the AH, I'd be fine with double the price of costumes, pets, horse stuff and value packs.

Ahhh, that makes sense then.  I agree, the marketplace cost on cash shop items is way too cheap.

Posted

cant log in :/

Posted

Nah! just buy/ farm potatoes, then cook around 10k beer at day with clothes so you can get it fast, then exchange the ultimate item for cp! 7 days and you'll up close to 300!

Really? Cooking ? Ah, I didn't do much with that. I am a farmer though and I do farm potato's ..

10000 beers a day ??

I'll give it a try then. thanks for the tip !

Posted

If considering the phrase "Pay2Win":

Pay = paying for an in-game digital item with 'real-world' money and,

Win = getting to a point/goal designated by the player then,

The item under discussion is, logically Pay2Win. 

That's as much as I can understand.

Same goes for costumes and pets and  value packs and whatever. Artisan's Memory must be horrible Pay2Win then.

Posted

Really? Cooking ? Ah, I didn't do much with that. I am a farmer though and I do farm potato's ..

10000 beers a day ??

I'll give it a try then. thanks for the tip !

Yes or alchemy but cooking is easier thant the other one! beer cuz is very very easy to cook it!

Posted

Same goes for costumes and pets and  value packs and whatever. Artisan's Memory must be horrible Pay2Win then.

It is, and if you don't think it is:

Good luck on getting your boss gear, it's great when you finally have it, but please, stay outta conversations about enhancing it till you've actually tried.

1 person likes this

Posted

Correct. 

Posted

You could use a VPN which would probably improve the use of all channels for you, instead of them forcing the reverse proxy for these specific channels, making them awful for the majority of people with no way to address the glaring issues seen with them as of late.

Also note that this problem is affecting node wars as they have this in place on B1 and C1. Do we say "yeah, no" to all the people who want to do node wars in those regions?

I do node wars in these servers just as everyone else. And the lag is literally so rare

Posted

Oh my there are a lot of whiners in here!. sure there are things that are worth complaining about. IE high prices on cashshop, and lag/discconects and the aweful reliance on rng. but patch times is really not one of them. BOO HOO you cant play for a few hours in EU, go get a job or do something else. its 1 outta 7 days. get a life. At least they are patching the game, and my god they bring a lot of patches, fixes, updates. the amount of updates over the last 5 months is wonderful. ive played games that are just dead. empty promises on new content, right out lies. 5 months with this game, and im still having fun, and i can see that they are going to actual effort to make things better. they do good work. Not everything is they way i would design a game.you want new stuff and fixes. your gonna have to allow them time to patch it. and test it. or maybe you think you could do it better for a game with this amount of content and detail? if so go ahead. become a freaking millionaire and show us how to do it. 

Besides we arent gonna get everythying we want by crying about it. and i hope to god they dont dumb this game down like many other games ive played.

thanks for the updates guys, and the work, a few misses or mistakes when you bring out THIS amount of fixes is perfectly acceptablet to me. especially since there is no " monthly fee" not saying there arent things to fix. but with the amount of stuff coming in some of these updates. im just gonna give you a pat on the back and be patient!. keep it up!

1 person likes this

Posted

thanks for the updates guys, and the work, a few misses or mistakes when you bring out THIS amount of fixes is perfectly acceptablet to me. especially since there is no " monthly fee" not saying there arent things to fix. but with the amount of stuff coming in some of these updates. im just gonna give you a pat on the back and be patient!. keep it up!

Don't worry, when you've played for more than 3 weeks you, too, will realize that these mistakes are a weekly occurrence. And that's why it's a problem.

Posted

Don't worry, when you've played for more than 3 weeks you, too, will realize that these mistakes are a weekly occurrence. And that's why it's a problem.

ive played for 4 months now, and it truly doesnt bother me that its a weekly occurence, this is still so mcuh better then the 3 previous titles i played. id rather they patch and patch it again, then patch once every 3-6 months and then no fixes inbetween. my god. in AOC i went almost 2 years on hype "we promise this or that or jsut you wait youll see how awesome it will be" 

at least here they do tons of lil fixes that actually help. and i welcome that. and id rather have them doing 2 hour emergencies then leave it for an additional week hey?. 

its when they stop doign anything that i get pissed. 

ive played for 4 months now, and it truly doesnt bother me that its a weekly occurence, this is still so mcuh better then the 3 previous titles i played. id rather they patch and patch it again, then patch once every 3-6 months and then no fixes inbetween. my god. in AOC i went almost 2 years on hype "we promise this or that or jsut you wait youll see how awesome it will be" 

at least here they do tons of lil fixes that actually help. and i welcome that. and id rather have them doing 2 hour emergencies then leave it for an additional week hey?. 

Posted

I'd ask what on earth titles you've played where the support is worse than here, but then I realized.. why bother, I aint gonna play that shit. 

I'd ask what on earth titles you've played where the support is worse than here, but then I realized.. why bother, I aint gonna play that shit. 

Posted

These are considered P2W items. The communities voted back then to ban them from NA/EU version. The developers also vowed that they will never exist in our version. 

Yeah yeah

They are now. Never believe a greedy company. It's money, people will buy it, they know it. They'll add it.

We got Advise of Valkls for event exchange (For now) But they will be in cash shop sooner or later. (Cuz people want it)