• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance April 26th

291 posts in this topic

Posted

Start button fix when?

Posted

Screenshot_(5).thumb.png.2e4d98adee25691

An hour+ from this message being on the launcher to this post going up?

Can you really not coordinate the posting of these things slightly better? It's every damned week.

EDIT:

Please for the love of god, fix the damned mail you sent about Flonder Goose that has an invisible item in it making it un-deletable. Mails are already a horrible delivery for this kind of message (cause of the way the special deals market works), don't make it more annoying.

I know, it was up 15 mins after I saw it on the launcher. Bet you 10 bucks this exact shit is going to happen with tomorrows patch note thread and the links to events (assuming there are events)?

some people just wine, cry, just to cry...... 

Do they lack affection...? don't know.

2 people like this

Posted

Craft craft craft!

Posted

some people just wine, cry, just to cry...... 

Do they lack affection...? don't know.

What are you hoping to accomplish by taking this to some personal level?

Before you reply, idgaf what you think about me.

2 people like this

Posted

last 2 remaining kuno buffs WHEN?

Posted

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_(5).thumb.png.2e4d98adee25691

An hour+ from this message being on the launcher to this post going up?

Can you really not coordinate the posting of these things slightly better? It's every damned week.

EDIT:

Please for the love of god, fix the damned mail you sent about Flonder Goose that has an invisible item in it making it un-deletable. Mails are already a horrible delivery for this kind of message (cause of the way the special deals market works), don't make it more annoying.

I know, it was up 15 mins after I saw it on the launcher. Bet you 10 bucks this exact shit is going to happen with tomorrows patch note thread and the links to events (assuming there are events)?

giphy.gif

Edited by deathtrip

Posted (edited)

Cash shop price increase when?

I'd rather see an increase in the number of items (supply increase) you can sell in a week rather than a price increase.  You want the benefit of more silver? Pay up the $$$

Edited by bdomanos
1 person likes this

Posted

Do maintenance...

like a boss2.jpg

Posted

"new crafted costumes" these?

17424758_894255010716396_283432489510462

time to figure out how to craft these asap

3 people like this

Posted

"new crafted costumes" these?

time to figure out how to craft these asap

Be warned that, like all the other crafted costumes, they WILL require a tailoring coupon to be remotely useful.

Posted

Be warned that, like all the other crafted costumes, they WILL require a tailoring coupon to be remotely useful.

yeah I'm aware. That's the thing I'm dreading... I want to make all the female ones but that's $45 worth of coupons so I might just craft them but only tailor the one I'll truly wear a lot :/

Posted

Check your in-game email.

i have no mail.. did every1 get mail about event ending?

Posted

Whats that ship repair thing?

Posted

60fps stable in Heidel when?

only in kr sorry.

2 people like this

Posted

2018 announcement: weekly maintance, duration 2 days. 

Posted

yaaaay... still no class changes

Posted

only in kr sorry.

That's kinda racist if you ask me.

1 person likes this

Posted

yaaaay... still no class changes

To be fair, skill changes are never ever announced till the actual patch notes.

Posted (edited)

Hope they release that key sleeve outfit, I heard it's the bee's knees. I hope my 7+ month wait for this outfit finally ends.

bdo-key-sleeve-sorceress-weapon-armor-5

The Outfit itself is pretty good looking except for the neck of the cape looking like an aloe plant, but that scythe is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!! I'd Pay the full 3400 pearls for that beautiful scythe rather than use their opps we made a religious symbol scythe that they released with awakening

Edited by Eto

Posted

ranger buff when

Posted

i have no mail.. did every1 get mail about event ending?

see attachment

goose.jpg

Posted

Can we keep all the pretty flowers everywhere? It seriously makes the game look better. Not that the game looks bad, but the flowers makes it amazing <3

4 people like this

Posted

Can we keep all the pretty flowers everywhere? It seriously makes the game look better. Not that the game looks bad, but the flowers makes it amazing <3

Effects that're added to the map without being an actual part of the map sadly has a much bigger negative effect on performance than they would if they were there permanently. Was the case with the snow, with the cherry blossoms, with every single event that adds on to the map. It's a pity, but for this reason I think most of us would rather they went away.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Effects that're added to the map without being an actual part of the map sadly has a much bigger negative effect on performance than they would if they were there permanently. Was the case with the snow, with the cherry blossoms, with every single event that adds on to the map. It's a pity, but for this reason I think most of us would rather they went away.

Yeah that's too bad, it is lookin pretty cool. I want it to stay too, but if its affects performance. Ehh oh well xD

Edited by Sarcastic-Underpants