• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance April 26th

291 posts in this topic

Posted

Please take the akamai reverse proxy off of all affected channels.

Posted

When is the cp cap going to be raised and other softcaps removed like what was done to combat level?

Why is the patches keep ending later with patches starting later then they normally do?, if this was something like node war time it would be fixed in a week.

Posted

Effects that're added to the map without being an actual part of the map sadly has a much bigger negative effect on performance than they would if they were there permanently. Was the case with the snow, with the cherry blossoms, with every single event that adds on to the map. It's a pity, but for this reason I think most of us would rather they went away.

oh fooey :(

Posted

Buff musa thx

1 person likes this

Posted

"new crafted costumes" these?

17424758_894255010716396_283432489510462

time to figure out how to craft these asap

Would these be for all classes? I'm wondering cuz I like the one that the 3rd female is wearing.

Posted

Dear Players,
We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 26.04.2017 

Duration: 7hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC15:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT08:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT11:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST17:00 CEST

Reasons:

• Ship Repair Kit will be added.

Oh yas xD

Posted

Any chance the TCP transaction desynchronization between 2 devices will be looked into? BDO is failing to be reliable to play and have fun..

Posted

Normal maint. takes 7 hours.. There is no other MMO or online game I've played that has these hours for normal maints.

And.. did u remember when they said "DK and Kamasilve coming march." Its soon May 1.

1 person likes this

Posted

Would these be for all classes? I'm wondering cuz I like the one that the 3rd female is wearing.

Yes it's for all classes except I think they're gender locked except for the Serendia one (bottom right)

Posted

Another disappointing patch xD

Posted

Screenshot_(5).thumb.png.2e4d98adee25691

An hour+ from this message being on the launcher to this post going up?

Can you really not coordinate the posting of these things slightly better? It's every damned week.

EDIT:

Please for the love of god, fix the damned mail you sent about Flonder Goose that has an invisible item in it making it un-deletable. Mails are already a horrible delivery for this kind of message (cause of the way the special deals market works), don't make it more annoying.

That's the whole point. Making it so that mail cannot be deleted prevents players from "accidentally" deleting it and then yelling at Kakao for deleting an item without giving notice.

4 people like this

Posted

Yeah that's too bad, it is lookin pretty cool. I want it to stay too, but if its affects performance. Ehh oh well xD

yep anything that isn't burnt into the map causes lag. Its the increase item count in that area.

1 person likes this

Posted

When this?

bdo-willow-branches-witch-costume.thumb.bdo-willow-branches-witch-costume-3.thum

The five new costumes are as follows:

Serendia Formal Attire [+2 movement speed] [male characters only]
Valencia Traveler’s Outfit [+2 movement speed] [male characters only]
Ahon Kirus Armor [+1 critical hit chance] [female characters only]
Black Leopard Armor [+1 attack/casting speed] [female characters only]
Shroud Knights Armor [+1 attack/casting speed] [all characters]

Website with some info: https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1396/5-new-craftable-costumes-and-ways-to-extract-your-failstacks-announced-in-black-deserts-kr-server

Posted (edited)

New Crafted Costumes will be added.

Can you please do make them usable for the Tailoring coupon from the gift shop?!!

Cause its stupid you can only use a few craftable outfits for it!

Yes it's for all classes except I think they're gender locked except for the Serendia one (bottom right)

Only Shroud knights armor is for both classes genders

Edited by Lalala

Posted (edited)

Knock it off with the constant Kamasylvia hype plz, or go look on a Game map and realize that it's a tiny little pocket zone only designed to provide "content" to 0.05% of the playerbase. Part-1 all by itself is USELESS to almost everyone without the other parts that open a real city and the coasline

Edited by iller

Posted

Let's get some class balance already, tiring to have a certain few classes dominating the sieges and nodewars.

being on of those classes life must be hard :thinking:

Posted

I hope they are integrating new engine or something yet more awesome .... otherwise I see no reason for 7 hours of maintenance every f-ing wednesday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Can you please do make them usable for the Tailoring coupon from the gift shop?!!

Cause its stupid you can only use a few craftable outfits for it!

Only Shroud knights armor is for both classes genders

Silver work outfit aren't tailorable due to the possibility of enhancing them, tailor a professional work outfit with them and you can stack the buff.

Quick nota: there's no other way to obtain the farmer outfit than the one time task afaik, making it the only work outfit not stackable with its silver version on all your chars.

Posted

Reasons:

• Sticker UI that can drag some UI out of the game screen will be added.

Oh, I have absolutely no idea what this is, but I'm hyped :x

Also... valks cry, when? :D

Posted

Oh, I have absolutely no idea what this is, but I'm hyped :x

Also... valks cry, when? :D

Basically, parts of the UI will act as new window process, so you can see it outside of exe window, that's how I understood it at least.

Would be good if there was an UI element to show distance to target for my semi-afk trade runs.

Will be very good for afk horse trainers as you'll have a window with mount current lvl and skill even out of game to see progress.

Posted

Valkyrie deletion when?

Posted

Cinematics and storyline fixes when?

Posted

yep anything that isn't burnt into the map causes lag. Its the increase item count in that area.

I loved the cherryblossoms but noticed a big improvement in game-performance after they were removed. Still I'd hate to lose all the pretty special effects. Can't these be implemented in another way so as not to slow down the game this much? Isn't there any technical solution to this?

Posted

I gotta also hop in about this valk shield thing...

Posted

That's kinda racist if you ask me.

i play in kr dude, theres barely anybody online in comparison to NA thats why you can get 60 fps