• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance April 26th

291 posts in this topic

Posted

Why would you need a VPN? I play NA server while I am from EU and I don't need a VPN... Got aussies in my guild as well

cause when the game came out apparently you could not play in Aus... and it looks AMAZING !!!!!! i have downloded.. just waiting for the matinance to be over so i can play.. i will be heartbroken if i cant

1 person likes this

Posted

Make Valkyrie great again with todays patch plz <3

Posted

cause when the game came out apparently you could not play in Aus... and it looks AMAZING !!!!!! i have downloded.. just waiting for the matinance to be over so i can play.. i will be heartbroken if i cant

us aussies have been able to play since game launched, pings a bit crap, but thats aussie internet for you *shrug*

Posted

Screw the sticker UI, fix Valkyrie. 

What is wrong with valk?

Posted

What is wrong with valk?

Delete Valk

Uhh btw...
Valk's cry and Advice of Valks when?

Posted

ranger buff when

lol.. Ranger is strong af

Posted

lol.. Ranger is strong af

Ranger is nothing but a Mana consuming **** who drinks more than a Lamborghini LM 002

1 person likes this

Posted

Ranger is nothing but a Mana consuming **** who drinks more than a Lamborghini LM 002

Still strong af. 

Posted (edited)

Still strong af. 

True class is still really good but the mp use is just retarded ( lets grind a bit oh wait im out of mp again )  

Also remove tamer 

fc,550x550,grass_green.u2.jpg

Edited by massivebravebear
1 person likes this

Posted

What is this: 

• Sticker UI that can drag some UI out of the game screen will be added.

Posted

Cash shop price increase when?

Is this sarcasm?  Cash shop items are plenty expensive, I would not want to see an increase! :(

Posted (edited)

Is this sarcasm?  Cash shop items are plenty expensive, I would not want to see an increase! :(

I guess he means silver price increase. Because compared to what you get per hour doing other things yes they are pretty cheap. Saying this as a consumer, who simply buys stuff from the AH, I'd be fine with double the price of costumes, pets, horse stuff and value packs.

Edited by Medra

Posted (edited)

Edited by Soren00

Posted

? do i need 3 coupon for a costume ? one for each pieces ( so i suppose there are 3 pieces from what u are saying) ?

I thought it was one and only coupon for the costume...

I was thinking to buy 1 coupon for that costume BUT if i need more than one i prefer to pass  over

No, you only need one coupon per costume. I just mentioned 3 because there are 3 new female costumes and therefore I would need 3 coupons for all of them

Posted (edited)

Let's be true about this maintenance ppl ...

How ppl think it looks like in server room right now for "maintenance"

(Nothing to see here, just doing minor adjustments and stuff)

server-room-lights-flicker.gif

Why it really takes 7 hours to do a maintenance ... staff is too "pro"

n8ktSou.gif

Edited by Arcticcz
spelling errors :D
3 people like this

Posted

7h+ to fix:

1 person likes this

Posted

Also remove tamer 

Tamer get buffs soon™

Posted

i play in kr dude, theres barely anybody online in comparison to NA thats why you can get 60 fps

Sounds like a faird trade to me xD

I just want to play some MMORPG and not bother with unstable fps for once. Maybe year 2050 will be the right one for those expectations.

Posted (edited)

Dunno why everyones wanting it so bad. The risk v reward will be so bad that valencia looks like a gold mine.

Yeah no. These are the only channels im able to play on as well as many others. Any other channel just disconnects us. If you dont want the occasional lag just dont play on these servers. Simple. Theres some of us who can only play the game because of these servers to begin with

You could use a VPN which would probably improve the use of all channels for you, instead of them forcing the reverse proxy for these specific channels, making them awful for the majority of people with no way to address the glaring issues seen with them as of late.

Also note that this problem is affecting node wars as they have this in place on B1 and C1. Do we say "yeah, no" to all the people who want to do node wars in those regions?

Edited by Breyer

Posted

I think Dark Knight, Witch and Wizard will get a change with this patch. 

Posted

Valk buff When?

Posted

When is the cp cap going to be raised and other softcaps removed like what was done to combat level?

Why is the patches keep ending later with patches starting later then they normally do?, if this was something like node war time it would be fixed in a week.

What is the CP cap now ? i am just curious ..

Posted

Tamer get buffs soon™

Again  ? :P

Posted

What is this: 

• Sticker UI that can drag some UI out of the game screen will be added.

I'm guessing this lets us drag UI part out of the game screen and onto the desktop/2nd monitor.  

Posted

What is the CP cap now ? i am just curious ..

There isn't technically a cap, but there's a soft cap at 250 cp and it gets a LOT worse past 300.