• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance April 26th

291 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not pissed at all, I'm just pointing out that it's wrong and it is every single time they cross post. And it's such a simple damned thing to get right.

What exactly is wrong?

It rather appears to me that some guys desperately try to refresh the page at 10 AM to find some minor inconsistency.

I had no problems so far, also for next week I can tell you there will be a maintenance. There's not even post needed at all for that. Also, when the patch notes are a few minutes late, it's really not a problem to worry about. There is nothing to "get right", you are just a little exaggerating.

1 person likes this

Posted

What exactly is wrong?

It rather appears to me that some guys desperately try to refresh the page at 10 AM to find some minor inconsistency.

I had no problems so far, also for next week I can tell you there will be a maintenance. There's not even post needed at all for that. Also, when the patch notes are a few minutes late, it's really not a problem to worry about. There is nothing to "get right", you are just a little exaggerating.

I think there is a problem if the announcement ingame, right before the maintenance states that the maintenance lasts 5 hours and the forum post states it last 7 hours.

It isnt that hard to choose a time you should communicate to the community....

Posted

5 pets when?

Posted

Why we have to wait Patch Notes after maintenance? Say all the changes before, so we know what you doing and what we will see in the game.

Posted

fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie fix Valkyrie

Posted

^

Posted

I think there is a problem if the announcement ingame, right before the maintenance states that the maintenance lasts 5 hours and the forum post states it last 7 hours.

how old are you? They don't just draw a lottery to determine how long the game will be down. Information changes all the time. 

Like sh*t, did the 2hr difference ruined your plan to have a life? /s

Posted

Why we have to wait Patch Notes after maintenance? Say all the changes before, so we know what you doing and what we will see in the game.

because that's their workflow, and it's nothing unusual. there is no reason that you HAVE to know everything in advance.

it's every week the same, from 10 to 17.

Posted

it's every week the same, from 10 to 17.

No it's not, and you've been around long enough to know it's not.

Please.

Posted

Can't wait for that 1 hour extended maintenance

gotta finish up that cup of coffee first are my right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

most of the patches take till 15:00 CET

Posted (edited)

yea but most of the time if they don't 'change' the maint time its up on the hour :P(as in 1500)

reply to self, but does anyone else see a weird pic i somehow 'uploaded' after i hit the edit button ?? O.o

It won't let me remove it either.

Gold.jpg

Edited by AtmaDarkwolf
forgot time, remove old screenshot stuck in edit post screen

Posted

No it's not, and you've been around long enough to know it's not.

Please.

sometimes they finish earlier, sometimes it lasts a little longer, but that's the planned maintenance time. don't be ridiculous to expect exact minutes and get furious if otherwise.

I wonder what your job is, and if you can tell for every task exactly how many minutes it will take. Maybe if you are assembling ballpens or something like that you can do it.

Posted

Still no patch for download?

Posted (edited)

Striker When

Kamasilve When

New world boss When

Second awakening When

Breed chance increase When

T9 horse When

CP cap increase When

5 Pets When

Server Stability improvement When

Wizard Buff When

Aussie server When

Edited by Crocodile Dundee
1 person likes this

Posted

cause when the game came out apparently you could not play in Aus... and it looks AMAZING !!!!!! i have downloded.. just waiting for the matinance to be over so i can play.. i will be heartbroken if i cant

i know several Aussies on NA 😄 You should be good to go

The GM/CMs prob have 0 idea what's been added. Prob go into work and wait for that email from the devs telling them what to post. They probably don't let us know what's coming ahead of time so ppl don't get to jump start getting ready for it 😕

Posted

sometimes they finish earlier, sometimes it lasts a little longer, but that's the planned maintenance time. don't be ridiculous to expect exact minutes and get furious if otherwise.

I wonder what your job is, and if you can tell for every task exactly how many minutes it will take. Maybe if you are assembling ballpens or something like that you can do it.

You literally just have to look at the other posts in this very forum to see that you're spouting nonsense.

Stahp.

Posted

Striker When

Kamasilve When

New world boss When

Second awakening When

Breed chance increase When

T9 horse When

CP cap increase When

5 Pets When

Server Stability improvement When

Wizard Buff When

Aussie server When

Unless you are lvl 60+ and have high ap/dp forget about Kamasilve it's end game grind spot. The mobs are a joke xp to kill time is worse than Valencia.

Posted

Same people -----ing about the same shit every week

Posted

Black desert online is the best game ever !

2 people like this

Posted

Unless you are lvl 60+ and have high ap/dp forget about Kamasilve it's end game grind spot. The mobs are a joke xp to kill time is worse than Valencia.

Not everything in this game is about grinding

4 people like this

Posted

Not everything in this game is about grinding

The whole zone is lvl 60+ good luck doing anything :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Patch on 1 gb is available.

1 person likes this

Posted

who cares about grinding, have you seen how pretty that place is? 

I just wanna reunite with my fellow elven people ranger masterrace

4 people like this

Posted

The whole zone is lvl 60+ good luck doing anything :)

Yeah

Nah

There's a 56 spot

2 people like this