• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance April 26th

291 posts in this topic

Posted

I've waited long enough.... Thanks to your extended maintenance, I have to go out and enjoy real life..... these graphics suck.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

How do they manage to even ----- up the communication? You can't tell me they didn't know 30mins ago they weren't going to make the deadline. Jesus. The sheer level of incompetence is staggering

Really makes me wonder just wtf they are doing during these maintenances. No MMORPG I ever played needed so much time for routine patches. 

Edited by Eppo
2 people like this

Posted

Extended maintenance! 

Useless piece of shit company! 

Posted

extended

Posted

Inb4 extended.

Posted

GG

Posted

Same shit different week

Posted

8 HOURS HOOOLYY -----KKK WTF I EXPECT A TOTALLY NEW GAME WITH A TOTALLY NEW ENGINE FOR A MAINTANCE THAT IS SO LONG

Posted

KAMSILWIA KIEDY KURDE? 

Kamasylvia when, kurde ?

I saw male elf somewhere.

Posted

These are considered P2W items. The communities voted back then to ban them from NA/EU version. The developers also vowed that they will never exist in our version. 

Oh you seem to know somethings, any idea about costume crystal sockets and stuffs ?

Posted

Extended - announced on Twitter...

It should be announced on Forums (these are official btw) before they post to a 3rd party social network that not everyone uses or would have a better chance to get Pen ogre ring in an event box before they ever use facebook/twitter

4 people like this

Posted

Well past being surprised/annoyed

Now it's just epic facepalms galore

My god you guys are incompetent, it's just embarrassing

Posted

lol how the f???? regular maint ffs and fup..... just like last weeks Maint......

Posted

Guess they F'ed again, i guess incompetent doesn't translate from Korean - English.

Posted

How do they manage to even ----- up the communication? You can't tell me they didn't know 30mins ago they weren't going to make the deadline. Jesus. The sheer level of incompetence is staggering

i bet if their pay checks where late then they would understand the sense of ugency and communcation 

1 person likes this

Posted

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are extending the maintenance by 1 hour. Sorry for the inconvenience. #BlackDesertOnline

translated:

We are a bunch of "we have no idea what we do" people and we cannot set our crap in 7 hours and we need ...umm whole day...even the next week too.

Please buy more pearls kthxbye

2 people like this

Posted

How does this even happen? Still, only company that has 6-9 hours normal maint. each weak and still manage to fail and extend.

Due to unforeseen circumstances

Posted

Ironically the servers aren't up

Holy shit rookie

Outta likes, but have a +1.

He won't get it. He still thinks I'm angry cause I used the word "-----" (which I use way too much, but eh, just who I am). I'm really not though, but I'm through trying to convince him otherwise.

Posted

they are not even adding anything yet everytime they delay.. but when dk awaken came out they decided to launch early and screw me out of the tittle. GG

2 people like this

Posted

How can 7 f*cking hours not be enough?! God damn it

1 person likes this

Posted

8 HOURS MAINTENENCE FOR 2NEW PEARL SHOP ITEMZZ

Posted

Impatient people everywhere.

Posted (edited)

Incapable of finishing an useless update in 7h... they need 8h now ... KAKAO using just naive workers for this update . Probably in a few months they will need 10-15 hours to finish an update ... this game is destroyed by this incapable company who doesnt even know to read forums

Edited by NVG
1 person likes this

Posted

Really makes me wonder just wtf they are doing during these maintenances. No MMORPG I ever played needed so much time for routine patches. 

Its not just a routine patches they are adding content you idiot