• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Karma Bombing - It's the best

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can't wait to Karma Bomb the heck out of EVERYONE, yes EVERYONE

It's the best part of the game.  All these people whining about how they wish for a PVP Only server.  ROFL you don't even need to flag or lose karma to get PVP.

It's not really about the combat though, the combat is umm, yeah it's trash lets not "Pretend".  Grab, Dead. Stun, Dead.  Multi hit aoe Dead, High AP, Dead.

It's about COMPETING.

ME VS YOU

ME VS EVERYONE

And the bitter truth you can't stand.  You don't have a chance because you're inferior.  You're not as hardcore, you're not as tough as you want to think.  The truth is I dominate everywhere because you are simply not strong enough to keep up.

Sounds like someone likes to brag?!!!

No, it's a realistic analysis of the situation.  I can tolerate more and over power others.  I can compete for a spot for hours, I don't even care about dying all day long.

This game is full of casuals who think pressing 2 buttons and killing a player is tough, have yet to learn what real power is.

In the end nearly everyone will leave, and I will dominate the area, because I am stronger.

This is how BDO is designed, survival of fittest.

Learn to live with it ;)

Edited by feebleone
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

You know that ... err ... How can I say that without sounding offensive .... nobody gives a damn about you, right ?

Edited by Capitaine Courage
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

I can't karma bomb cuz ppl don't lose karma when they kill me :( 

UPDATE!
WAIT A SECOND! I can use my alts to karma bomb! Hooray!!

Edited by Dremlock
1 person likes this

Posted

Love it. This is how I grind as well. Don't bother flagging if someone is in the spot already just remove some gear have them kill you cause they think you weak and once they are red or low on karma and starts flaming just put on the gear and start grinding. ----- everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

you better hope you are guildless..

if not .. Dec incoming.

Posted

so , what's this post about ?
want strangers to acknowledge you ? lol, special snowflake alert !
karma bombing doesn't work when you're in a guild if you are NOT in a guild then you're a shittr.

Posted

from the last thread you made about sorc vs wizard, now this one... you are just bad at pvp and pve, and everything else.

1 person likes this

Posted

edgy-logo-latest@2x.png

Posted

mmmm Karma

This was a quality shit post OP

Posted

so , what's this post about ?want strangers to acknowledge you ? lol, special snowflake alert !
karma bombing doesn't work when you're in a guild if you are NOT in a guild then you're a shittr.

#so_easy_to_trigger

Posted

#so_easy_to_trigger

I voted for Hillary.

1 person likes this

Posted

You know that ... err ... How to say that without sounding offensive .... nobody gives a damn about you, right ?

You cared enough to post ;)

It does have a much deeper issue though.  BDO really opens the door for this kind of game play whether they want it or not.  On many levels they encourage griefing, and anarchy.  It's not about Node Wars, or Clan disputes either.  It's about cramming players into limited space.  And offering things like the Guille.

Posted

IMG_2624.PNG

4 people like this

Posted

IMG_2624.PNG

me_irl 

3 people like this

Posted

from the last thread you made about sorc vs wizard, now this one... you are just bad at pvp and pve, and everything else.

Like so bad brah.  It's all um like when I play my Alt I get like killed.

But then like I play a 61+ Well Geared Main and like everyone who was killing me, suddenly dies instantly.

I can't figure it out brah!

Posted

I voted for Hillary.

So he was correct.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Love it. This is how I grind as well. Don't bother flagging if someone is in the spot already just remove some gear have them kill you cause they think you weak and once they are red or low on karma and starts flaming just put on the gear and start grinding. ----- everyone.

It's a bit unfair, unsocial, and abusive.  However, so is the entire "PK" system.

It's ironic also.

So many players don't want "PVP" they want to "PK" weaker players and take advantage of them.  They essentially want to do the same thing, hassle and take advantage of others.

A lot of this stems from just saying screw you to both PEARL/DAUM and a lot of the community though.  For those who feel they can steal a spot or take advantage of lower geared players.

The reality is it ends up just being a full on assault of everyone with no regard.  It's mainly not about harassing though.  It's simply I am the most important and won't tolerate anyone else.  I'm not going to wait, ever.

There is no "I was camping here".

I reserve the right to any area of the game, any time, anywhere.  All about the me Brah.

Edited by feebleone

Posted

Like so bad brah.  It's all um like when I play my Alt I get like killed.

But then like I play a 61+ Well Geared Main and like everyone who was killing me, suddenly dies instantly.

I can't figure it out brah!

no screenshot tho

Posted

IMG_2624.PNG

If I had more likes to give. 

Posted

Dormammu, i've come to bargain!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

no screenshot tho

Don't worry it's not as glamorous as it sounds.

I simply can't lower my standards to the trailer trash that is all to common.

I will not pride or "LOL IT UP" over defeating players where I have a clear superior advantage in a broken system.

It's very boring and ends far to quickly.

Even wrecking a full party is a joke when you 1-2 shot everyone.

Edited by feebleone

Posted

I can't wait to Karma Bomb the heck out of EVERYONE, yes EVERYONE

It's the best part of the game.  All these people whining about how they wish for a PVP Only server.  ROFL you don't even need to flag or lose karma to get PVP.

It's not really about the combat though, the combat is umm, yeah it's trash lets not "Pretend".  Grab, Dead. Stun, Dead.  Multi hit aoe Dead, High AP, Dead.

It's about COMPETING.

ME VS YOU

ME VS EVERYONE

And the bitter truth you can't stand.  You don't have a chance because you're inferior.  You're not as hardcore, you're not as tough as you want to think.  The truth is I dominate everywhere because you are simply not strong enough to keep up.

Sounds like someone likes to brag?!!!

No, it's a realistic analysis of the situation.  I can tolerate more and over power others.  I can compete for a spot for hours, I don't even care about dying all day long.

This game is full of casuals who think pressing 2 buttons and killing a player is tough, have yet to learn what real power is.

In the end nearly everyone will leave, and I will dominate the area, because I am stronger.

This is how BDO is designed, survival of fittest.

Learn to live with it ;)

Okay Naruto.

Posted

Okay Naruto.

efd.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

efd.jpg

That is the proper way to display a scumbag like Cruz.

Sadly, while American's where able to see how sleazy he was, they couldn't realize Trump is basically the same thing.

Posted

That is the proper way to display a scumbag like Cruz.

Sadly, while American's where able to see how sleazy he was, they couldn't realize Trump is basically the same thing.

Did you just insult GODKING TRUMP?

IMG_0209.jpg