• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Non Stripper outfits?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I take a look at my selection for outfits in this game... And it seems very limited if I'm wanting to -not- look like I'm just walking out from my night working at a strip club. 

Can we get some outfits that actually look like I'm ready to fight? I'm slightly annoyed by the fact almost every outfit had these six inch heels... Idk if the Devs have ever

tried wearing heels before, or running in them, let alone fighting in them, but it's not really all that possible! It's a little odd when your lineup of players consist of a bunch

of hardly dressed females in heels fighting a bunch of heavily armored men.

15 people like this

Posted

I agree, the issue is that's what they think the mindset of NA/EU is the same as the KR and it's not. They need to put in more realistic combat functional looking items. I mean if the goal is to distract someone with ass cheeks or tits bouncing around then they need to put in a dynamic that causes the mobs get bewildered by this or some type of stun benefit in PvP when you wear these outfits. Not everyone in the game that plays female avatars (Not my thing) is sitting behind the keyboard drooling over pixelated G- string struts. 

7 people like this

Posted

Kinda of have to agree, I mean at least with some of the male outfits we are choices with females, its all just heels, hooker outfits and just pretty much trying to find any excuse to just reveal the chest or ass in a nonsubtle way and the one outfits that actually do look decent in this game are just shown by the fact they got heels, it  would be nice to have some non-reveal and actual clothing for females in the role play community, especially when roleplayers buy most of the outfits or craft it and some just end up using the same outfit with just by different colors, would be a nice way to further expand on small bit of profit by just adding rather cool and non-sexual outfits.

4 people like this

Posted

The new craftable costumes coming tomorrow are not to bad. But yeah don't get me wrong I like me some revealing outfits....sometimes. But sometimes I don't and would like to have a choice. Also while we are at this please make the tailor coupon work on armor. :) 

2 people like this

Posted

You're not alone. I wish witches (other classes) had the same amount of diversity as our male counter-parts.  I am still hoping I'll get to wear some more cool looking arcane/wizardry outfits. Actually I am quite happy with the ones I had at lower levels (I wish it continued in that direction but with some hoods and long robes.) I liked the Karlstein , but having pants with metal zipped running from my crotch to my ass killed it for me, along with the fishnet stockings. If that costume had black trousers/pants it look amazing. :( 

I'd rather it lean back towards the wizardry/arcane/druid vibe it had.

colours_for_mage_robes__by_kyashiann-d4l

female_mage_wip_by_fetsch-d64ffya.jpg

skyrim_equipment_mage_robes_female_by_ra

0b9d021528f455f4c84dcbbcb64b5175.jpgb60e3fcf1d91e9b618a6ac508bed1868.jpgec0fd654edceb226efa5367a8b98cf57.jpg

Am I wrong to want to look like my male counter-part?! Maybe there some law in fantasy that says women can't look or act like wizards. And if there is. I defy it!

3 people like this

Posted

I posted another topic about something along those lines. Turning the original armor sets into costume pieces, of course giving no stat bonuses, but just for the cosmetics! 

Or even them just adding the different sets into the pearl store, i'd buy them.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The new craftable costumes coming tomorrow are not to bad. But yeah don't get me wrong I like me some revealing outfits....sometimes. But sometimes I don't and would like to have a choice. Also while we are at this please make the tailor coupon work on armor. :) 

Unfortunately we can't dye them (without cash shop coupons) I added a comment in a suggestion thread about adding it to the loyalty store. People are disappointed in the lack of in-game outfits and diversity we have currently. And daum adds a paywall function just to dye them. :/ Seems the game likes opening wounds and pouring a tone of salt in.  

Edited by Sorcerer Supreme

Posted

I would love to be able to craft more NPC outfits. The outfits some of the women are wearing in Altinova are so great.  And indeed, actual armor would be great for combat situations instead of stockings and heels.

Posted (edited)

They should just let us customize FLAT FEET (and therefore flat shoes!) in character creation.

If we can slide boob size, surely we should be able to have the option to have flat feet on all female characters (and all the costumes, outfits, etc that those characters ever wear).

We *already* have heel sliders! Why not simply make the slider go all the way down to the floor so characters can have normal feet?

I don't care if other women like going hiking, doing martial arts, and horseback riding in heels. I don't want to >< 

Edited by Vorkrunne
2 people like this

Posted

They should just let us customize FLAT FEET (and therefore flat shoes!) in character creation.

If we can slide boob size, surely we should be able to have the option to have flat feet on all female characters (and all the costumes, outfits, etc that those characters ever wear).

We *already* have heel sliders! Why not simply make the slider go all the way down to the floor so characters can have normal feet?

I don't care if other women like going hiking, doing martial arts, and horseback riding in heels. I don't want to >< 

AMEN sister...

but really, we need normal equip and boots suitable for fight,

bdo-clead-costume-armor-no-helm_thumb.jp vs bdo-clead-warrior-hide-helm_thumb.jpg - plate chest and... stockings? <insert doge meme here> much protective, so dmg resistant...

bdo-karlstein-kunoichi-costume-no-helm_t vs bdo-karlstein-ninja-no-helm_thumb.jpg - and again > Stockings instead of pants, but heels is a must...you cant beat anything without it -,-

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What about the Ayo suit... So strategic looking armor, or the Kuno Awakening armor, where you're practically naked swinging around high heels
yf8rcg1.png

This is the Cokro Armor set. An example of an almost done right outfit, until you look to her feet and see some massive six inch heels. I liked this outfit alot, but every time i see heels on a costume that is meant to look like you're going to fight in. I just cannot take it serious. I'll normally just settle for wearing the blacksmith outfit, or the Professional processing outfit. 

Or my Desert Camo outfit.

Edited by Alivyre

Posted

they could do better, yeah.  I think making old armor pieces usable as tailoring would be a good compromise.

And yes, for the love of the ladies everywhere, no more fighting in heels.

1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoy most the outfits, but I like them best when the outfits are separated into four pieces so I can mix and match. If that was available for each outfit, I think we'd be able to avoid a lot of the skimpiness from most of them since we'd have more bottom, top, gloves, boots, options.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree, the issue is that's what they think the mindset of NA/EU is the same as the KR and it's not. They need to put in more realistic combat functional looking items. I mean if the goal is to distract someone with ass cheeks or tits bouncing around then they need to put in a dynamic that causes the mobs get bewildered by this or some type of stun benefit in PvP when you wear these outfits. Not everyone in the game that plays female avatars (Not my thing) is sitting behind the keyboard drooling over pixelated G- string struts. 

The issue is they dont care. Not sure its the fault of our publishers not pushing them enough to it or if the developers dont feel like its worth it. We were also promised costume contest back in summer 2016 and no info since than.

Posted (edited)

You know what I'd like to see more of (in the outfits they release for female chars)? PANTS.  Not little shorts, not undies, not a bikini bottom and a loincloth...but actual pants.  That aren't cut out to make that ass still hang out...  The kind of thing somebody with brains might wear... and yes... boots/shoes that don't have a stiletto heel on them. 

I do character and costume design/concept art Kakao, let me help bring pants to the BDO universe.  I can come up with a few outfits that your immersion concerned customers will love (and all I want in return is a copy of those outfits in game; For that I'd work for free.  So what is your excuse?)

<3 Emily

PS:

Instead of these RNG screenshot contests, why not let some of your customers submit concepts for new pearl costumes that could then be voted on by the community, with the winners having their design featured in game, and as a prize, they get a free copy of said costume for their trouble. 

Edited by Emily Estelle
I had a clever idea... sometimes it happens.
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

+1 for Pants, and real boots to BDO. Please! :D 

Also, lots of money to be made there...! Plenty of us would love to have some outfits like that!

Another new outfit, another set of heels ...

3057f39028413a097880b66cff85f181.png

Edited by Alivyre

Posted

Another new outfit, another set of heels ...

At least they aren't spiked?

1 person likes this

Posted

At least they aren't spiked?

Yeah, true... I guess, but still. Makes it hard to take serious thinking my character might twist her ankle while running in the desert in heels...

9957f095b06e0209e7d519b2b496abb7.png

Spikey Heels, I totally seen muskan wearing these himself.

Posted

Spikey Heels, I totally seen muskan wearing these himself.

Hey...Muskan is the queen of the monastery.  He wears that mask to protect his pretty face, you know.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey...Muskan is the queen of the monastery.  He wears that mask to protect his pretty face, you know.

I always knew Muskan was the only female Giant...!

Posted

He's just a crossdresser.  >.>

It's not even a different sexual identity.

It just makes him feel pretty.

Posted

Resigned to wearing Serendian Soldier suit because it has flat boots.

Someone once told me that the excuse for not having non-heeled armor is that 'female skeletons are made for heels in BDO' (think of body skeleton mods for skyrim, not bone structure) but there are plenty outfits with flat boots: Serendian Soldier, the forest Ghille, the Desert Ghille, some craftsman outfit shoes. 

It definitely is -not- a skeleton limitation, its just designers being lazy and/or targetting a demographic of horny teenage boys and 'this prostitute attire looks so cutes' internetgirls.

1 person likes this

Posted

This has been an issue that's come up over and over again and afaik it's been met with resistance by the KR devs. It's I guess a cultural thing. 

That said...I don't buy outfits because really...I rather have some bad ass looking options rather than all the hooker regalia. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I take a look at my selection for outfits in this game... And it seems very limited if I'm wanting to -not- look like I'm just walking out from my night working at a strip club. 

Can we get some outfits that actually look like I'm ready to fight? I'm slightly annoyed by the fact almost every outfit had these six inch heels... Idk if the Devs have ever

tried wearing heels before, or running in them, let alone fighting in them, but it's not really all that possible! It's a little odd when your lineup of players consist of a bunch

of hardly dressed females in heels fighting a bunch of heavily armored men.

c8b0f113fe.PNG
Order of the Apricot outfit ; you don't look like a stripper and the boots heels are pretty short ( like for normal boots ) .
Aside from that....you have to understand that some classes models have been created to make them have high heels shoes , if you remove said shoes ( by modding ) your character will look like she's walking on the tips of her feet.
Would it cost a ton of time to rework the base model ? Not really...but it's still extra work and I think that's what lots of devs would like to avoid.
e7320e5b29.JPG
Treant camouflage outfit, still no heels, you surely won't look like a stripper unless you walk near treants by wearing this outfit.

626a52cce4.PNG
Cherry blossom Yukata. This one does have sandals which, sadly fo you , are the equivalent of heels ; I don't think however that it makes you look like a stripper. It's a pretty festive traditional japanese  outfit and as a female I feel like it highlights my femininity, I think it's just cute.

e0b6f0e638.PNG
Red moon outfit ; it does have sandals with heels again but it's another pretty cute outfit and it's not lewd at all. It doesn't shout "I'm ready for battle" like the first two costumes I posted but I think it's just a really nice dress to wear while hanging around.

That said, I don't really think there's anything wrong with "not so covering" armors in the game right now. Yes, I'd like some more outfits that don't have high heels but aside from that...I see lots of gorgeous dresses and outfits , be it simply cute ones or even sexy ones ( why not ? What's wrong with it ? Plus we get many outfits like this for the other gender as well , look at that Warrior kibelius, I like to stare at some handsome guy's abdominals too sometimes. I would understand if BDO only spinned around this kind of outfits but actually...it doesn't ) .

In any case...
396a3dafb9.JPG
Least but not last....and probably it's what you'll appreciate the most...Delphe knights costume ( it can be crafted in game but "aye" , you need a cash shop coupon to turn it into a costume and not make it be a normal armor set ). You surely won't look like a slut and there's nothing that makes you look like you are ready for a fight like an armor.

1 person likes this

Posted

Delphe Knights has heels.

1 person likes this