• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Will we ever see anyone with these gear?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

:o

see.png

Posted

yes, I have it

3 people like this

Posted

Someone in KR almost has that gear -- I'm sure they'll get there someday 

areurdy.png

Posted

areurdy.png

tumblr_lsddv3b0er1qlaksy.gif~c200

20 people like this

Posted

tumblr_lsddv3b0er1qlaksy.gif~c200

Y5oBx87.gif

9 people like this

Posted

dat warehouse...:oO.o

Posted

woot

Posted

areurdy.png

Casually has a 100Bil warhouse

Posted

Casually has a 100Bil warhouse

Casually spends more on cashshop selling than on food and rent...

2 people like this

Posted

Let's believe this person is totaly normal with stable job and a family, just believe for a moment ...

tenor.gif

PS: Santa isn't real either ...

4 people like this

Posted

I'm sure someone will.

Posted

The power of Valk tears.

Posted

Just a hypothetical question...I dont know anything about the owner of that account. But lets just say...  
If you knew that the owner of that gear spent 30K $ on cashshop would you consider BDO kr version P2W ?

Posted

Just a hypothetical question...I dont know anything about the owner of that account. But lets just say...  
If you knew that the owner of that gear spent 30K $ on cashshop would you consider BDO kr version P2W ?

Who wouldn't consider KR p2w? It's very blatant over there. We're playing the hardmode version with various restrictions. Someone with that gear on KR has undoubtedly put 10k+ into the game. 

Posted

The power of Valk tears.

Artisan memories and costume selling, not valk tears...

Posted (edited)

Full PEN gear is a given that it'll definitely happen eventually; there's several KR players who are pretty darn close.

I have doubts of seeing a Yellow Shining Alchemy Stone any time soon though, just because of how much of a silver sink alchemy stone upgrading is designed to be, and how impossible it gets the further up the grade list you go.

Edited by Arctorn

Posted (edited)

Artisan memories and costume selling, not valk tears...

You can't build fail stacks with artisan memories and costume selling, I know, I play on KR server to. If we had what KR had in the form of horse boxes, gift boxes and Valk tears, there would be a whole lot more people on the NA server with Pen gear, right now.

Edited by Averdun

Posted (edited)

Wth! What does he do for a living?  Is it possible for someone with a fulltime job to get that before BDO 2 comes out?

Edited by LightningFFXIII-4
edit

Posted

Wth! What does he do for a living?  Is it possible for someone with a fulltime job to get that before BDO 2 comes out?

With the insane hell of an enchant system I somehow doubt people will ever start a BDO 2(if something like that actually ever comes out), with the same enchantsystem when they are stuck at a certain point in gear progression in our current BDO.

At least I wouldn't start a BDO 2 knowing that I will have to go through months of cancer to get full boss

And I also doubt anyone will ever get full Pen in our version of the game with limited pearl item sell. Beyond Tri it just gets ridiculous when you fail TET ten times or more and then again the same for PEN. That's over a hundred tries starting from TRI for a single Pen Item.

Maybe if you got tons of money despite having no job(thus huge amounts of time), are really lucky and you are ok with BDO being the only thing your life has to offer you can achieve that.

Posted

You can't build fail stacks with artisan memories and costume selling, I know, I play on KR server to. If we had what KR had in the form of horse boxes, gift boxes and Valk tears, there would be a whole lot more people on the NA server with Pen gear, right now.

You kidding, right?

Posted

If you can sell Pearl-Items without limitation and you are just freaking rich you are pretty much not limited in how much silver you have. You can wipe the marketplace from hundreds of crescents rings or whatever and actually throw them in until you have PEN(by doing enchants with pretty much endless resources you get your failstacks anyway). You can buy every Item that melts into hards or sharps. What you need valks cry for? It's only a little bonus. What enables you to actually have the massive amounts of resources is the missing limit on cashsop sales.

Though I have no Info on how the Korean Ah looks like. For example can you just buy Ogre Rings out of it or are they sold out at any given time? Then even limitless silver doesn't get you far in terms of Ogre Rings. Same for other Items.

Posted

omg.... the responses in this thread are giving me life.... lmaooo :x

Posted

Meanwhile in RU....

meanwhile in RU.jpg

Posted

don't forget that in KR u can sell unlimited amount of pearl items so they are the ultimate P2W server. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0