• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

67 Cron Stones for Tungrad Earing to PRI?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Seriously, 67 Cron stones for Tungrad Earing NOTHING to PRI?

SIXTY SEVEN?!?!?!

Now I understand the Cron stones are based off market prices, but that's ridiculous. And I'm sure there are other jewelry that has even higher Cron stone costs.

In general, not just including the Tungrad Earing, the Cron stone's price is literally 2 decimal places to the left TOO MUCH.

Posted (edited)

accessory enchanting is BS

the Cron stone required is the same worth as the shit u enchanting. If u going DUO Ogre to TRI Ogre, the number of Cron stone u need to put up is enough for u to buy another DUO Ogre. Complete BS system.

And there is a chance ur shit degrades even when u use Cron stone. They need to cut the Cron stone number in half and remove the degrade chance.

Edited by FapperJack
10 people like this

Posted

You can't cron stone a base item.

Posted

You can't cron stone a base item.

Go try it, you'll be surprised.

Posted

and for TRI? Klappa

1 person likes this

Posted

Accessories are END GAME. Also why da fk r u trying to use crone stones for PRI ? That sh1t is easy to go up. If you cant take the 110m loss then you shouldnt be enchanting Tungrad and stick with the cheap ass Blue Coral Earrings, u can make TRI with the price of 2 Tungrade assuming u have TRI fs.

Posted (edited)

It doesn't make any sense to use cronstones for pri, if the base item is available at all times. You can just buy a new base item instead of maybe saving one base item or in case it succeeds wasting the cost of one additional base item for nothing. Only things worth using cronstones for are things that either are superrare, like ogre ring used to be(so you couldn't just buy another one that easily) or things that are super cheap at +2, +3 etc(so that the cronstones are cheaper than the failstacks you already invested into the item). Also trying PEN weapons in case you have a 100+ fs should be actually viable in terms of costs.

Edit: Even if its free event cronstones I wouldnt "waste" them for the things mentioned.

Edited by Luminosity

Posted

Literally the only thing useful thing for Cron Stones (the ones you get from trash boxes or attendance) are upgrading a bares necklace to PEN

Posted

Literally the only thing useful thing for Cron Stones (the ones you get from trash boxes or attendance) are upgrading a bares necklace to PEN

Ring of good deeds also...

Posted

Accessories are END GAME.

No, Boss Gear is End-Game.(and I have all of those drops already btw)  ... Accessories meanwhile are Required for AP just to be able to solo Valencia mobs in a reasonable amount of time .. and this is leaving just how high the Bar is for AP in node fights.  I've only got PRI's and DUO's and just PvE'ing is such a slog that I don't bother with it.  (And I don't bother going for TRI's b/c again, Enchanting them is B. S.).  I don't even see consistent DUO success with them till I'm in excess of 37 fs.  But even that isn't as painful to get as the number of Cron's I'd need to "insure" each one of them and then if it SUCCEEDS all those Crons would still go *poof*.

It's the 3rd worst Design I've ever seen for an RNG gold sink.

1 person likes this

Posted

The number of Cron Stones that are required can be silly but the worst part is: THERE IS degrade chance. LIke wtf? I have to pay 900 CR and even if i decide to spend this silver i have a chance degradeing item? IT usually means it looses 70-80% of its value ... so its close to being broken totally.

The degrade chance MUST GO AWAY!!!

Posted

Cron stones should be only used if you have no backup gear.

It doesn't guarantee you'll get the same gear but at least it means that you aren't left with nothing.

Posted

enough for u to buy another DUO Ogre. Complete BS system.

except you can actually buy 0 (zero) duo ogres, like many other things. many players seem to forget that little detail when they say "just buy it".

Posted

except you can actually buy 0 (zero) duo ogres, like many other things. many players seem to forget that little detail when they say "just buy it".

yeah i know, that is why i still use this Cron stone BS cuz stuff in where I play(JP server) is -----ing insanely expensive. Ogre rings cost 200 mil a piece so I have no other choice, but i believe in NA Ogre rings have much cheaper preorder price so not sure using this BS system is the smart way to go.

Posted

yeah i know, that is why i still use this Cron stone BS cuz stuff in where I play(JP server) is -----ing insanely expensive. Ogre rings cost 200 mil a piece so I have no other choice, but i believe in NA Ogre rings have much cheaper preorder price so not sure using this BS system is the smart way to go.

so BS you Bs know BS that? BS. Your BS way to BS talk BS is really BS impressive BS.

BS maybe someBSday you BS will BS understand why BS this BS system is BS made BS BS BS like BS this.

Until BS it may BS appBSearBSBSBS "BS" to you, becausew BS you are too dumb and BS too BS to get it.

Posted

so BS you Bs know BS that? BS. Your BS way to BS talk BS is really BS impressive BS.

BS maybe someBSday you BS will BS understand why BS this BS system is BS made BS BS BS like BS this.

Until BS it may BS appBSearBSBSBS "BS" to you, becausew BS you are too dumb and BS too BS to get it.

don't worry buddy my brain is completely functional, i know how to take calculated risks. and don't worry i'm no dumber than u.

1 person likes this

Posted

that's a lot of BS

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously, 67 Cron stones for Tungrad Earing NOTHING to PRI?

SIXTY SEVEN?!?!?!

Now I understand the Cron stones are based off market prices, but that's ridiculous. And I'm sure there are other jewelry that has even higher Cron stone costs.

In general, not just including the Tungrad Earing, the Cron stone's price is literally 2 decimal places to the left TOO MUCH.

yeah it's sucks, the cron stone implementation was kinda a failed idea.  Keep them around though cause eventually that Cron energy system will come to NA/EU region and hopefully their existence will make more sense.

Posted

No, Boss Gear is End-Game.(and I have all of those drops already btw)  ... Accessories meanwhile are Required for AP just to be able to solo Valencia mobs in a reasonable amount of time .. and this is leaving just how high the Bar is for AP in node fights.  I've only got PRI's and DUO's and just PvE'ing is such a slog that I don't bother with it.  (And I don't bother going for TRI's b/c again, Enchanting them is B. S.).  I don't even see consistent DUO success with them till I'm in excess of 37 fs.  But even that isn't as painful to get as the number of Cron's I'd need to "insure" each one of them and then if it SUCCEEDS all those Crons would still go *poof*.

It's the 3rd worst Design I've ever seen for an RNG gold sink.

The fact that u already have the boss gear as u claim and not accessories proves that accessories are end game, I am not talking base accessories ( TRI and beyond ). 

If you still  think boss gear is end game, then you know nothing Jon snow.

Posted

The fact that u already have the boss gear as u claim and not accessories proves that accessories are end game, I am not talking base accessories ( TRI and beyond ). 

If you still  think boss gear is end game, then you know nothing Jon snow.

DUO accesories > +13 boss gear... And now which one is more "end" ? :D

Posted

DUO accesories > +13 boss gear... And now which one is more "end" ? :D

The real question is, what accessories ? If u have DUO x2Tung / x2Cres / x1Basi / x1Ogre and ONLY +13 boss gear then u r doing something wrong lol !!

Posted

Cron stones will be more useful if they ever implement that cron energy system, where the item gets stat bonuses from failing while using crons.