• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 26th 2017

249 posts in this topic

Posted

How do I get Valencia travel clothes? When I talk to the Npc its not in the shop. Same as the quest for Ahto its not there.

How do I get Valencia travel clothes? When I talk to the Npc its not in the shop. Same as the quest for Ahto its not there.

Posted (edited)

you likely have to have a certain level Amity with the npc to buy it.

• Valencia Travel Clothes (Male)

• Purchase it from [Amity Shop] of Mevo Muranan in Altinova.

The quest for Ahto is part of a chain of quests in that little town. Talk to the Hark, a shroud knight sitting down near the south entrance. do the quests. after you do the quest chain you can buy the patterns for shroud knight armor. You have to make it in a costume mill.

Edited by Radix Malorum
duplication
1 person likes this

Posted

The quest for Ahto is part of a chain of quests in that little town. Talk to the Hark, a shroud knight sitting down near the south entrance. do the quests. after you do the quest chain you can buy the patterns for shroud knight armor. You have to make it in a costume mill.

Thanks for the info!

Anyway idk why my entry was posted this way from my cell phone, seems a bit odd but wasn't on purpose.

Thanks for the info!

Anyway idk why my entry was posted this way from my cell phone, seems a bit odd but wasn't on purpose.

Posted

AutoHotkey scripts are now being caught as "suspicious programs" and the game shuts down after the last patch?! 

This is depressing me now to no end if Pearl Abyss really decided to block AutoHotkey. I was using AutoHotkey to turn my useless (and close to gaming hand) CAPS Lock key to a Ctrl key, so I can use it in-game without turning my letters into all caps every time I try to use it! I was also using it to change my Tab key to a Backspace key, as I delete things I type a lot, and discovered that a closer Backspace key is more efficient and comfortable for me. If I type anything in-game, I'm used to be able to delete (backspace) it using the Tab key, which I also use (as Backspace) as a shortcut or keybinding for my game! 

You are now blocking me from using a legitimate tool that I've been using for YEARS and gotten so used to. I'm so angry and at the same time sad that I feel like quitting. Why would you do such a thing?! How exactly was AutoHotkey hurting anyone?!

Autohotkey is a macro software. This Software are realy popular for make bot scripts. Autohotkey is completly a cheating software.

AutoHotkey scripts are now being caught as "suspicious programs" and the game shuts down after the last patch?! 

This is depressing me now to no end if Pearl Abyss really decided to block AutoHotkey. I was using AutoHotkey to turn my useless (and close to gaming hand) CAPS Lock key to a Ctrl key, so I can use it in-game without turning my letters into all caps every time I try to use it! I was also using it to change my Tab key to a Backspace key, as I delete things I type a lot, and discovered that a closer Backspace key is more efficient and comfortable for me. If I type anything in-game, I'm used to be able to delete (backspace) it using the Tab key, which I also use (as Backspace) as a shortcut or keybinding for my game! 

You are now blocking me from using a legitimate tool that I've been using for YEARS and gotten so used to. I'm so angry and at the same time sad that I feel like quitting. Why would you do such a thing?! How exactly was AutoHotkey hurting anyone?!

Autohotkey is a macro software. This Software are realy popular for make bot scripts. Autohotkey is completly a cheating software.

Posted

Kudos on heating your outfit for the sake of demonstration.

Just another strike at Kakao though.

That was painful to watch. 

Kudos on heating your outfit for the sake of demonstration.

Just another strike at Kakao though.

That was painful to watch. 

Why isnt it noted that you guys normalized PVE damage for all characters

How are you using the word "normalized" in the damage-to-monsters context?

Posted (edited)

They were gone? O_o

I was free from thoses at least during a week or 2, but many just ""luck""

Seems like the BDO "stability" also is subject to RNG....

Edited by woots

Posted

I was talking to every npc at Ahto farm and none of them had a quest, not even a chain quest start. And I have "all quests" checked. Is it bugged??

Posted

I was talking to every npc at Ahto farm and none of them had a quest, not even a chain quest start. And I have "all quests" checked. Is it bugged??

Have you done the quests there already? talk to Ahto (node manager) and see if he as a 'shop' option. It's not a new quest so you may have already done it.

Posted (edited)

"Crystals will not be able to be infused on unbound Pearl Costumes"

So if they are bound, will we now be able to use 
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15641/ Ancient Spirit's Crystal Swiftness.

But I guess http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16008/  Black Spirit's Claw has yet to be implemented. So maybe not?

*waits in anticipation* 

\(^0^)/

Edited by 猩紅熾せらふ

Posted

Serendian Soldier Suit and Beginner’s Serendian Soldier Suit have been modified to include a helmet.

Yea, ugly as hell helmet that you cannot take off. patch fix this or get rid of it. ugggg. leeeeee.

1 person likes this

Posted

none of that post really constitutes as whining

nice try though, kid

good comeback. I hope you swallowed the rest.

unfortunately they slot in your armor slot unless you fork over money(22$ in CDN) for the costume slot coupon to turn them into an appearance slot item. 

Posted

how the ----- do I get the world map tutorial off my screen? 

Good question

Tutorials everywhere :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Down Attack will be applied when using the skill Darkness Released during the cooldown time

Sorcerer skill not works like after this patch. 

Posted (edited)

FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN POSSIBLY MAYBE NO YES IDK NEVER WHEN??????????????????????

Edited by -Mordechai-
1 person likes this

Posted

FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN POSSIBLY MAYBE NO YES IDK NEVER WHEN??????????????????????

[Connection with the server has been lost] every 5 minutes (PC: 32gb ram, gtx 1080, I7 6700K, bandwidth: 1000Mbps down 200Mbps up) support does nothing since 2016.03.23. Thank you.
They will never fix it m8. they just wanna grab your money and provide nothing. even cash ship is bugged. there are ppl that payed for pearl and got nothing cuz of a bug. 

Posted

What did this patch do to autopathing? Or what happened to autopathing generally? I haven't been able to have a single full night of horse training since then! I wake up to find my character several meters away from the wagon and just standing there doing nothing. This didn't use to happen before, at least not this regularly.

Posted

Ninja is/feels like = 0% patched. Nothing special 

Posted

how do I turn off world tutorials off? those tutorials are not helpful at all, instead they are annoying as hell. They still get triggered sometimes by accident when  I open the map using my controller, even after I have done all 3 of them, and thiere is no way to skip those.  

Posted (edited)

Serendian Soldier Suit and Beginner’s Serendian Soldier Suit have been modified to include a helmet.
WTFF IS THIS SHITT MAKE THE HELM HIDABLE !!!!!

Edited by Sazuko
1 person likes this

Posted

When will Valk be less naked and get her shield back?

>:3

NEVERRRRRRR!!!!!~~~~~~

Posted

Hello, could somebody tell me, if the current initial client download of the game includes all patches? (or if there's an extremely compressed full download somewhere)

I ask this, because I have a monthly 50 GB data restriction and the initial download size is 48 GB. So there's no data left for huge patches after that.

Thanks for any info!

Posted

ok so, you guys broke something on hunting and it is quite annoying. Before, after you killed a mob you could go close to the corpse and press R to butcher it, when you had your matchlock equipped. Now you have to unequip the matchlock to perform the butchering.. is this intended? its quite annoying.

Posted

Attendance reward is still ending/switching off 5/3?

Posted

What did this patch do to autopathing? Or what happened to autopathing generally? I haven't been able to have a single full night of horse training since then! I wake up to find my character several meters away from the wagon and just standing there doing nothing. This didn't use to happen before, at least not this regularly.

Pretty sure their unscheduled downtime patch for the horse armor rolled back the DR and auto-pathing.  Who knows what else rolled back.