• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 26th 2017

249 posts in this topic

Posted

d771ad1fdc.jpg

Thank you very much <3 How about the previous question, my dear? The one about crystals in Pearl Items? 

Posted

Why is there more annoying unremoveable UI?  Please get rid of whatever this is.  There's literally no good reason that should be on my screen right now.2017-04-26_18979585.thumb.PNG.b48895976f

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

I'm not sure where to post this as it's probably too small for a ticket, but I'm panicking because the gorgeous Anemos horse gear has been removed from the pearl shop. I have my heart set on buying that gear whenever I have the money, and I didn't see any time limit on it the last time I tried it on...and it's just not in the pearl shop anymore. What's going on here?

EDIT: I just saw the answer in the beta forums. I'm glad it's not gone for good. ; ; 

3prw4L9.png

Edited by LadyRhapsody

Posted

one would think an intregral skill of a class would be a priority fix much akin to say wiz/witch/tamers not being to summon/use pets at all.

it's not even magically fixed without them even realising?

Posted

• Combat patterns for Mutant Troll and Mutant Ogre have been changed.

• If HP falls below certain level, they will attack more fiercely.

• Mutant Troll’s location has slightly changed.

• All players who have inflicted damage on Mutant Troll and Mutant Ogre will now be able to receive loot.

WTF ...!?

1 person likes this

Posted

b1ywq4O.png

Where is this new skill??

Btw thank you for the nerfs \m/

as if we needed more on Tamers.

Posted

Thanks for making it harder to failstack.

As if we didn't have hell already.

1 person likes this

Posted

• When minimizing the game screen to tray, the Sticker UI will disappear.

Whats the point of this feature then if I have to use multiple screens or start opening my own stuff in front of the game (which is unconfortable tbh)? I found it a very interesting feature but got pretty disappointed when I read this :/

1 person likes this

Posted

The best change you have done in a long time (hopefully it works - cant try it at the moment)...

Edit: Wait a moment... It means i can bid on different price ranges, or that i can buy item that aint in bid phase even if it is a bit more expensive?

Be warned: this is the third time they've tried to add this. I haven't tried but holding my breath for it to be worth a damned isn't in my plans for tonight.

Posted

lol here i thought they make it easier to get "upgraded" for kamasylvia.

now they ruined getting failstacks on green items  because its easier to get to +15.

they didnt fix the costamount of pri-pen green gear (grunil , steeldagger etc. ) , i personally thought they lower the force cost and make itr easier to get to pri/duo/tri/tet for green items, and failstack on tet's then basically for bossgear/blue gear.

instead they made it harder to aquire failstacks, damnnnnn rip bdo.

1 person likes this

Posted

"Challenges based on Sailing level have been added."
Didn't get added?

Posted

Thanks for making it harder to failstack.

As if we didn't have hell already.

Only the amount of items you need to use for repairs has changed. Use the durable option, the enhancing rates are the same as previous.

2 people like this

Posted

lol here i thought they make it easier to get "upgraded" for kamasylvia.

now they ruined getting failstacks on green items  because its easier to get to +15.

they didnt fix the costamount of pri-pen green gear (grunil , steeldagger etc. ) , i personally thought they lower the force cost and make itr easier to get to pri/duo/tri/tet for green items, and failstack on tet's then basically for bossgear/blue gear.

instead they made it harder to aquire failstacks, damnnnnn rip bdo.

Check durable enchanting and its the same thing... Damn all these noobs crying here without even reading the whole thing...

6 people like this

Posted

Yo..Why are you Nerfing Tamers, That was unnecessary as hell.

Posted

• All players who have inflicted damage on Mutant Troll and Mutant Ogre will now be able to receive loot

So... this is a big deal actually, are they actually able to be killed or are you just messing around with us?

Posted

Yo..Why are you Nerfing Tamers, That was unnecessary as hell.

Bcs Irrelevant deserves it...

5 people like this

Posted

• All players who have inflicted damage on Mutant Troll and Mutant Ogre will now be able to receive loot

So... this is a big deal actually, are they actually able to be killed or are you just messing around with us?

They always were killable noob....

Posted

Only the amount of items you need to use for repairs has changed. Use the durable option, the enhancing rates are the same as previous.

Thank you.

I have a slow understanding of things sometimes.

Posted (edited)

So, was Reblath gear not effected by the enhance change or was it? 

Why would you increase the chances of getting to +15, but not increase chances of getting PRI, DUO, TRI, TET and PEN?  You want a bunch of half ass characters running around?  Building failstacks is already a pain in the ass and expensive when you're going for the higher enchants.....

EDIT: Nevermind, read the message above mine and understand it now. 

Edited by Abaddon866

Posted

"Crystals will not be able to be infused on unbound Pearl Costumes" I do not get the point, cf video.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is the fishing hotspot at Velia now in a combat zone? So much salt when people charge their horses into a load of afk fishers :)

Posted

They always were killable noob....

Really? been playing since NA release and never heard of anyone killing the mutants.

Posted

• Choosing [Enhance] will increase the success rate of the enhancement attempt, at the risk of additional durability loss should a failure occur.

• Choosing [Durable] will decrease the success rate of the enhancement attempt, but minimize the amount of durability lost if the enhancement fails.

so choose durable for failstacking...

still not found this ingame after update

1 person likes this

Posted

AutoHotkey scripts are now being caught as "suspicious programs" and the game shuts down after the last patch?! 

This is depressing me now to no end if Pearl Abyss really decided to block AutoHotkey. I was using AutoHotkey to turn my useless (and close to gaming hand) CAPS Lock key to a Ctrl key, so I can use it in-game without turning my letters into all caps every time I try to use it! I was also using it to change my Tab key to a Backspace key, as I delete things I type a lot, and discovered that a closer Backspace key is more efficient and comfortable for me. If I type anything in-game, I'm used to be able to delete (backspace) it using the Tab key, which I also use (as Backspace) as a shortcut or keybinding for my game! 

You are now blocking me from using a legitimate tool that I've been using for YEARS and gotten so used to. I'm so angry and at the same time sad that I feel like quitting. Why would you do such a thing?! How exactly was AutoHotkey hurting anyone?!

Posted

Thank you.

I have a slow understanding of things sometimes.

It's okay, the information was split up into several chunks in the patch notes.

You basically have to keep up with Korean/Russian patch notes to know what ours mean these days ;)