• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 26th 2017

249 posts in this topic

Posted

After accepting the dim dagger quest from black spirit on my witch, he gave me an ornamental knot.

2 people like this

Posted

Players can obtain most Sailor’s Clothes except for Silver Embroidered Sailor’s Clothes which will be included in a later patch.

This is false since you can already make these in rank 1 costume workshop. Also the skill rank dependant clothes should be free rewards when getting the necessary skill right? Or how you obtain them?

1 person likes this

Posted

After accepting the dim dagger quest from black spirit on my witch, he gave me an ornamental knot.

I had to laugh at this.You poor thing.

Posted

Can we get more pearl costumes please?

Posted

Well at least valks can close their eyes when they cry themselves to sleep on bed now. 

MV5BMTQ3MTM3NjI1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTYx

Posted

HP of monsters below found in Mediah have been reduced.

• Armadillo

FINALY, THANKS OBAMA 

2 people like this

Posted

Capture_nostacks.thumb.PNG.8a0d276f672b2

You guys do realize that players without boss gear now have no access to mid-range fail stacks. Previously, you could use Reblath to get to +16 then use Grunil for another 4 to 8 stacks, and pick up with boss gear after that. If Grunil is the new Reblath, we will need to start using our boss items (if we have them) early, burning more durability, and therefore more memory fragments. Expect frags to suffer some serious inflation and be non-existent on the market. For new and returning players who don't have much if any boss gear, you just got screwed.

Posted

You guys do realize that players without boss gear now have no access to mid-range fail stacks. Previously, you could use Reblath to get to +16 then use Grunil for another 4 to 8 stacks, and pick up with boss gear after that. If Grunil is the new Reblath, we will need to start using our boss items (if we have them) early, burning more durability, and therefore more memory fragments. Expect frags to suffer some serious inflation and be non-existent on the market. For new and returning players who don't have much if any boss gear, you just got screwed.

You'd think that with 11 hours to edit the patch notes they'd at least put the relevant parts together.

This is actually a buff to failstacking (since we got both parts together). Use the durable option rather than enhance when you failstack on green items.

Posted

1st

Posted

This is actually a buff to failstacking (since we got both parts together). Use the durable option rather than enhance when you failstack on green items.

I don't understand how a success rate increase is a buff to fail-stacking. As long as all we care about is our greens being +15 this is a great change.  Sure, these items may be half price now, but they will take 3x the stones to get the stacks we need. We will have to mill several sets of greens to be lucky enough to get our stacks or go negative karma and knock them back down to +14. All of these will be more costly in both black stones and greens. This is a nice gesture but it just made it harder to get the stacks we need.

Posted

I don't understand how a success rate increase is a buff to fail-stacking. As long as all we care about is our greens being +15 this is a great change.  Sure, these items may be half price now, but they will take 3x the stones to get the stacks we need. We will have to mill several sets of greens to be lucky enough to get our stacks or go negative karma and knock them back down to +14. All of these will be more costly in both black stones and greens. This is a nice gesture but it just made it harder to get the stacks we need.

2017-04-26_370988138.thumb.JPG.a6b2fd9dc

When you put a green item into the enhancement window the radio buttons below appear. Pick durable and it uses the old enhancement chances (or worse chances maybe, we'll probably never know). The "increased success rate" is when you use the "enhance" radial.

2 people like this

Posted

:( When do i get my Anemos horse armor back ? :(

Posted

Okay thanks. I didn't notice that

Posted

HP of monsters below found in Mediah have been reduced.

• Armadillo

FINALY, THANKS OBAMA 

Its "Thanks Trump" now

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks a lot for that completely useless fix of musa's -----ing bow that we dont even use anymore because really it helps.

useless -----ing patch

Posted

sTRIKER WHEN?

Posted

It's no secret that the Dark Knight is a broken ass class at the moment. When is it going to be balanced and or fixed? My 112 AAP DK can almost clear Sausans faster than my 173AAP Baewha.

Posted (edited)

Useless UI update. Very important to move out your windows to the 2nd monitor.

How about overhaul of that ugly and blocky UI, make it slick and responsive. Nobody wants to open marketplace(through npc) that takes up the entire screen, disabling the chat and everything. Same goes for storage and everything.

What about valky shield? And durability lose on weapons. They deplete so fast it's just ridiculous. 

Oh, and fix CoherentUI process already, it's embarrassing. 

Edited by Ateena
2 people like this

Posted

Use Puush, instead. 

I like ShareX.

Posted

So can we finally disable the incredibly annoying system message spam from other people yet?  Because none of the options in the 'game' section work for disabling them; they just disable the popup/sound on the top of the screen.

There's dozens of messages a minute, and the ONLY way I've found to turn them off is to turn off system messages COMPLETELY, which removes tons of ACTUAL USEFUL MESSAGES.

So incredibly stupid that this system even exists.

2 people like this

Posted

No Silver clothes for Hunting yet? It is well and truly time! 

2 people like this

Posted

Any other Tamer totally confused by reference of Ultimate: Shadow Eruption!?

WastedJoker, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I'm sitting here at work like O.o isn't that a sorc skill? Did they give us something new? xD Can anyone confirm the meaning of this~ ahah~

Posted (edited)

Why are all of my pets squished together every time I enter my house?! Fix this issue along with the rest tomorrow. -_-

Edited by DarleneDarling

Posted

I like the new musket features, but there is one thing that drives me nuts I wish would be fixed.

Can we PLEASE get an update so you don't have to put the musket away before you butcher? It's really a drag to have to constantly swap it out just to gather. It makes the entire process cumbersome, and still sort of takes a big, smelly dump in all the nice, new features (2 shots per reload, running with musket, etc).

1 person likes this

Posted

please fix the mini-map bugs introduced recently!

condition of bug: if you have it set to larger than default size (dragging lower left corner to expand size), then when you level up a character... the minimap does 2 broken things:

1. it will shrink back to default size (this bug is at least a month old now...)

2. (this bug is like 2 weeks old) it will move to the left when it shrinks, aligning left instead of right, resulting in the minimap location moving each time you level up until its no longer in the right corner. it will get to the center easily if you're playing a new level 1 character and keep resizing the minimap each time you level.. currently, the only way to fix this is hit ESC and click "settings" and this will reset the minimap location.