• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 26th 2017

249 posts in this topic

Posted

• Combat patterns for Mutant Troll and Mutant Ogre have been changed.

• If HP falls below certain level, they will attack more fiercely.

• Mutant Troll’s location has slightly changed.

• All players who have inflicted damage on Mutant Troll and Mutant Ogre will now be able to receive loot

So... this is a big deal actually, are they actually able to be killed or are you just messing around with us?

We've received reports from players regarding this, and after an initial investigation into this we've confirmed there is something amiss with the above mentioned monsters. For the time being we recommend players avoid interacting with them, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Posted

Port Ratt quest, really? takes 2hrs to do now what the hell make the boats faster if your going to make them kind of changes!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

MReUtDv.png

• Ninja

• The skill Flow: Ankle Break has been greatly improved. Cooldown time of the skill Mach Explosion has been decreased and attack motions have become faster.

• 30 sec. → 17 sec.

Wrong character :(

+ for the buff tho lol

Edited by Twin™

Posted

Solid Patch!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Buffing a Tamer's damage doesn't help if they die in a blink.

Edited by TekkyUno

Posted

For the size of each patch notes, rather good, bad, delayed or absent news, it just feels nice to have them like this.

Some other games litterally DGAF.

Posted

"The items marked Bid on the Marketplace can now be purchased at a price higher than the minimum price."

Only cheapiest can be purchased, STILL.

Posted

I wonder how many of these changes were actually implemented and how many of them actually work ^^  Also, the translation is awfull.... 

PS. STRIKER WHEN?

havesome cheese with tthat whine...

Posted

1. Hire some better translator. Some of sentences don't even make any sense.

2. Fix the things that actually matter.  Who uses pre-awakened skills that much? As a maehwa, Who uses those kicks? 
Bunch of pre-awakened skill buffs when no one needs them. From 58 onward, who uses pre-awakened skills? what class?
Post 58, It's a dps loss whenever you use pre-awakened skills. Players always wants to stay as highly effective as possible all the time because this game is grind game which force players to use up the contents as slow as possible hence the hellish enchantment failure pain. That's exactly why some classes use 1~2 skills in grinding place while drinking potions like a drug addict which make us lose interest in actually playing this game. For me, the main goal is 1 on 1 PVP only. But to actually do this properly you need a LOT of farming. sigh 

3. What took you so long if you are just copying and pasting from Korean client ?  Translation? Well you need to fire some of translators seriously. I saw so many typos on "main launcher" as well. I mean come on. 

4. There are so many problems at hand I can't be bothered to write all of them.. and I highly doubt no one in the department will ever see these comments nor care. 

Posted

havesome cheese with tthat whine...

none of that post really constitutes as whining

nice try though, kid

Posted (edited)

Now that the Velia hotspot is no longer in a safe zone, it enables the following: 

Edited by keikomushi

Posted (edited)

It's no secret that the Dark Knight is a broken ass class at the moment. When is it going to be balanced and or fixed? My 112 AAP DK can almost clear Sausans faster than my 173AAP Baewha.

They've stated they're aware of DK's power gap but rather they're going to buff other classes to be on par more than they're going to nerf.  Frankly this is a better philosophy given the DRASTIC jump in difficulty of the game at later levels even within the level cap.

Edited by Destraza

Posted

New Life Clothes related to Sailing have been added.

• Silver Embroidered Sailor's Clothes

• Apprentice Sailor's Clothes

• Skilled Sailor's Clothes

• Professional Sailor's Clothes

• [Costume] Apprentice Sailor's Clothes

• [Costume] Skilled Sailor's Clothes

• [Costume] Professional Sailor's Clothes

• Players can obtain most Sailor’s Clothes except for Silver Embroidered Sailor’s Clothes which will be included in a later patch.

• Some of Sailing-related costumes include Mermaid’s Hope effect which will decrease the chance of the player running into typhoons, phantom ships, and other disturbances when at sea.

Where are these apprentice, skilled? 

Yeah, where are they? and you CAN make Silver Embroidered Sailor’s Clothes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Reset time of Imperial Delivery has been added to the trade info window in the ESC menu.

Don't see it? Checked the delivery NPC too in case of translation error, not there either

I definitely could be missing something though, anyone found it?

Posted (edited)

Shieeet. I read the notes up-to the "Mechanics" part and for now, even if prematurely, I'm really -----ing happy. Pearl, Daum/Kakao, you get a -----ing tune!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhCXAiNz9Jo&list=PLZ_0kx-1Z0fpFpcyI67d__uTwtxhJByzK&index=126

-_- I don't know how to get the video to just be available. So, yeah. Newbie. Help a brotha out if you care to. 

Edited by Ludakriss

Posted

MReUtDv.png

• All classes now close their eyes when they lie down on the bed.

Thank god, I can finally can rest my eyes! Soo dryyyy!

VWt3W7X.png 

:D

MReUtDv.png

• Fixed the issue where food and a dining table around did not disappear when a character fell into water while eating

That must have been an unfortunate turn of event for what should have been a peaceful day fishing at sea. Still. Hilarious. :D

Everything else seems great.. until it isn't. Good job for now! ^^

Posted (edited)

how the ----- do I get the world map tutorial off my screen? 

Edited by Eles

Posted (edited)

2017-04-26_370988138.thumb.JPG.a6b2fd9dc

When you put a green item into the enhancement window the radio buttons below appear. Pick durable and it uses the old enhancement chances (or worse chances maybe, we'll probably never know). The "increased success rate" is when you use the "enhance" radial.

How the ----- do you get 41 stacks on grunil, I've +15'd 4 items now with 5 stacks on durable. Could hardly make it to 20 stacks b4, kudos to everyone who already has tri boss gear.

Any updates about the odd number servers? They still lag like hell after the update

Edited by GUNDAMNIT

Posted

Finished reading. I'm really quite the happy human at the moment. The patch notes are aplenty and they're very varied. Got a pair of Mutant world bosses to beat. Yeah. Nice, humans. Nice! 

Posted

You disappoint me.... Leave my precious Tamer alone! You nerf, and nerf, and nerf. You will not break my will! I will not reroll! Blerg lol

Seriously though...why so mean?

Posted

How the ----- do you get 41 stacks on grunil, I've +15'd 4 items now with 5 stacks on durable. Could hardly make it to 20 stacks b4, kudos to everyone who already has tri boss gear.

Any updates about the odd number servers? They still lag like hell after the update

That stack was from trying to tri stuff, sorry. Though I was hearing tales of people getting 40-60 stacks on grunil on discord yesterday, I didn't actually do much myself ingame.

Posted

You disappoint me.... Leave my precious Tamer alone! You nerf, and nerf, and nerf. You will not break my will! I will not reroll! Blerg lol

Seriously though...why so mean?

and by nerf you mean, give a brand new skill thus increasing Tamer's combo damage?

Posted

Really? been playing since NA release and never heard of anyone killing the mutants.

It was killed 3 times. First one during a day when AI broken and mobs did had no energy, second and third by large top guild who wanted to see drops.

Posted

Durable enchant dosent work good. 3 items +15 on 3-5 stacks:D

Posted

It's really funny seeing all this Striker when? stuff.  If Korea is JUST getting it, why would you expect or even entertain the idea that we will be getting it before next year?  Put your big person pants on and wait, it'll eventually come and when it does you can be happy but until then you can be mad at the internet for showing you spoilers of things to come that aren't scheduled for you to get yet.