• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Perfect Patch

44 posts in this topic

Posted

- new cashop item will open an other cristallslot on your weapon/armor, only 5000 pearls. If your cristall breaks due to a death the slot will be locked again.

Posted

• removed pearl gifting.
  • reduced prices on cronstones by 50% + removed them from most/all of the event rewards & golden chests.
  • implemented algorithms to gradually adjust droprates on specific items like blackstones, shards ect. depending on their current marketplace availability.
  • FIXED SERVERS
  • FIXED CPU USAGE (coherent ui *cough*)

Posted (edited)

Perfect patch?

- We fixed costume items. You can chose costumes and not stat points /buffs now. (We removed all bonuses in costume items)

- Hiding costumes generate perma-red aura. Hiding users are free targets now.

- We removed name hiding and "neutral color" effects of hiding costumes in GvG, Sieges and in Node Wars.

- If the player switch to PK mode hiding costume will turn off name hiding effect. "PK mode on" make disable attacks for 3 seconds.

Removed items:

- Artisan's Memory

- Horse breeding reset, horse skill change coupons moved to loyalty shop.

Than Git Gud. :)

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

If its not

*Extended by 3 hour - details

I dont want it.

Posted

Wow

You need a life

A LOT of work has gone into that.

Posted

The only things I would want

Removal of pearl gifting

Cp hardcap of 500 with the only softcap starting at 450

Node wars moved to a manageable start time of 7 or 8 EDT or maintenances ending no later 9 am EDT.

50 weeks of %lifeskill weekend buffs till we catch up to the number of %combat exp buffs.

Class balance.

Posted

Wow

You need a life

A LOT of work has gone into that.

Nah it wasn't that bad. I had it running in the background for a couple days and added ideas to it as I thought of them. I could have kept going for weeks. Love that sh!t.

Posted

Too long didn't read.

get a life  or go train more horses stabby you are slacking 

Posted

Not a fan of most of it.  Liked some of it.  There was too much to comment on.

Though i say a big NO to damage parsing.  I don't want to know how bad or good everyone is at DPS.  I really don't.

Posted

Bull shjt

Posted

if this patch actually existed I would quit this game instantly.

Posted

Why is that? Can you be more specific?

Posted

No Musa? No like.

Posted

Why is that? Can you be more specific?

Examples:

Black Spirit’s Adventure Game: more gamble. "External" resource generator.
Global Realignment Event: same bad idea. Make non-in-game things to get in game advantage
Reach for 65 Event: You played 1000 hours to get lvl 60-61 than trolls get the admin rights and destroy your results. Faster LEVEL65 ??? Tier9  horse? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!444!!!!!!

+many other casual/carebear/lazy ideas.

Posted

You played 1000 hours to get lvl 60-61 than trolls get the admin rights and destroy your results. 

They did the same when Valencia was released and they'll do it again with Kam. The grind is real, but it will soon be much easier to hit 60+. Like it or not, it's coming.

Posted (edited)

They did the same when Valencia was released and they'll do it again with Kam. The grind is real, but it will soon be much easier to hit 60+. Like it or not, it's coming.

Sure. And High-end tier horse for nobrain monster killers for free. Nonsense :)

Edited by Mikroman

Posted (edited)

TL:DR -

op patch notes :

FREE STUFF FOR EVERYONE , MAKE BDO SUPER-CASUAL.

no thanks.

edit: DPS metters , lol go back to WoW, you're a plague, '' mythical equipement '' please.gtfo you're playing the wrong game.

I would go KR.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

Some people in these forums are just...

People come to this game to relax and unwind. It's a game. It's designed for us to have fun. I appreciate that people are serious about it, that shows passion. But some of you guys need to learn to be kind, polite and nice. 

This thread was intended as a joke. I did it for fun. Chill the fk out! Jeez.

Will it make you feel better if I delete it? Can I do anything at all to make you feel better? Or are you just hell bent on insulting people and bringing them down? I'm in awe.

I went ahead and deleted it. Have a nice day.