• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja and 2x Tri Rce

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, just recently got my ninja equipped with two tri RCE's, it kinda sucks were forced to have to get 2 of them, but it like night and day. My CC lands better, damage output is way higher, and now with the 5% atk speed alch stone, ninja is actually really strong and vialble.. Currently rocking full tri boss, 2x tri crescents, tri ogre, tet kzarkha, tri dandge, tet tad, tri centaurs, sitting at roughtly 201 ap and im not only super tanky, but also able to put out immense damage. I feel like this info should be out there for everyone. So I'mma put it out there get your self some Tri RCEs and youll see a huge difference. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yup.

I recommend getting yourself a protection alch stone instead, the benefits are way higher for a ninja IMO.

Sitting at 194 AP I was able to one combo almost everyone I met.

Posted

The atk speed on seemless, shadow slash, teamed up with the alch stone with atk speed bonus just makes you attack so fast and chain combo so fast.. the protection stone is nice, but with villa buffs and muskan trophy its doesn't improve anything by much.. So far im loving this class again. 

Posted

Hey you know your body better than me. 

I just found the extra suitability to mean more in node war rather than the attack speed. The lack of super armor made real comboing in war a risky enterprise. 

Posted

Hey you know your body better than me. 

I just found the extra suitability to mean more in node war rather than the attack speed. The lack of super armor made real comboing in war a risky enterprise. 

I may try the attack speed buff. For the most part I use attacks to get around so maybe itll make my movements faster hhaving more attack speed? Need to try it out. I dont rlly rely on my dp to surive its just a safety net for if I mess up. An the acc should be niice

Posted

Undergeared guy's question : i'm currently with BCE, and i the extra WP it gives is so convenient, that it would be painful to switch to RCE... 

My gear is still Heve + MoSx2 + Weapon / guardian + Liverto / Green / Estique.

What would you advice me ? Keep BCE till i have boss armor, or i just don't really need that extra WP ?

Posted

Undergeared guy's question : i'm currently with BCE, and i the extra WP it gives is so convenient, that it would be painful to switch to RCE... 

What would you advice me ? Keep BCE till i have boss armor, or i just don't really need that extra WP ?

eat food gt health lvl 30 and 300 wp should be enough get the accuracy

Posted

IMO, if you really want the extra WP, then RCE + BCR > BCE + MoS.

Posted

eat food gt health lvl 30 and 300 wp should be enough get the accuracy

Hmm, i don't really get what you're explaining :/ You mean that if i eat foot till i reach lvl 30 health, it will also increase my max WP ? if it's the case i totaly miss it because the tooltip doesn't says that ! 

IMO, if you really want the extra WP, then RCE + BCR > BCE + MoS.

It's not that i "really want the extra WP",  i just find it conveniant, and for me, that explained why i see a lot a kr ninjas with BCE.

TBH i don't really care about the WP, i just don't know what is "best in slot" til i can afford OP acc like Crescent, fugitive or something like this :) every ninja guide says something different than the other, so i'm totaly lost x)

Posted

Hmm, i don't really get what you're explaining :/ You mean that if i eat foot till i reach lvl 30 health, it will also increase my max WP ? if it's the case i totaly miss it because the tooltip doesn't says that ! 

It's not that i "really want the extra WP",  i just find it conveniant, and for me, that explained why i see a lot a kr ninjas with BCE.

TBH i don't really care about the WP, i just don't know what is "best in slot" til i can afford OP acc like Crescent, fugitive or something like this :) every ninja guide says something different than the other, so i'm totaly lost x)

yes it increases wp and hp. You shpuldve lvled it for hp alone. Or is it breath that increase wp? I 4gt been a while since mines lvled loool bt should be lvling both anyway strength is prety useless doe

Posted

Well tbh most classes need 2 x rce for pvp 

sadly i have been failing a second tri (tri attempts alone) 37 times now... :(

hope ill get one soon & i'm able to enjoy the schow 

Posted

accuracy is the best stat in the game. period. unless the sacrifice is huge (i.e ring of good deeds or neck of good deeds) it should be your main priority always.

Posted

yes it increases wp and hp. You shpuldve lvled it for hp alone. Or is it breath that increase wp? I 4gt been a while since mines lvled loool bt should be lvling both anyway strength is prety useless doe

Health raises WP.

Posted (edited)

I've even went as far to run 1 +2 accuracy +5% grab resist gems and 1 +2 accuracy +1 atk speed/cast speed gem in my gloves, and precision gems in my tet kzarkha, because honestly all our moves in awakening have high crit.. So i just use food buffs + elixirs to bring my crit up. 

Edited by Garmur
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've even went as far to run 1 +2 accuracy +5% grab resist gems and 1 +2 accuracy +1 atk speed/cast speed gem in my gloves, and precision gems in my tet kzarkha, because honestly all our moves in awakening have high crit.. So i just use food buffs + elixirs to bring my crit up. 

Running the +crit stat elixir seems to be pretty smart, since none of the actual ap/acc offense elixirs seem to work in pvp. The only other thing would be down/air/back attack elixirs, and those seem to be widely inconsistent, too. Leaves you with human hunt, maybe frenzy, and a couple other options.

Edited by Xenon