• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can you please add sPvP arenas?

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wouldnt it be a good idea to add PvP arenas where you can solo or team queue up for a matchmaking of 1 vs 1 (solo), 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3?

Edited by Purrbulous
derp

Posted

you mean like duel? you know the duel feature can be done with teams right?

Posted

You mean like I have to have friends or actually go up to ppl and ask? Not a chance. 

My debilitating social anxiety won't allow for that. I want a button to click that will use a robot to automatically pair me up with other recluses. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Im talking about a new map made specialy for small scale PvP.

Like Red battlefield which is big scale PvP.

Its nothing hard - you open the sPvP tab and you choose to queue for a 1 vs 1 PvP from anywhere across the world where you are against a random player who also queued with the same gear score as you.

Let the designers implant this and a variation of gear scores so you can only match up with those who share the same gearscore as you. Bam, a new whole world of PvP awaken to us.

Edited by Purrbulous
derp

Posted

Im talking about a new map made specialy for small scale PvP.

Like Red battlefield which is big scale PvP.

Its nothing hard - you open the sPvP tab and you choose to queue for a 1 vs 1 PvP from anywhere across the world where you are against a random player who also queued with the same gear score as you.

Let the designers implant this and a variation of gear scores so you can only match up with those who share the same gearscore as you. Bam, a new whole world of PvP awaken to us.

You know with the duel system, EVERYWHERE is pvp ground right? heck, you can even have an extremely long duel that starts in valencia and ends in epheria lol.

Do you not grasp the freedom implemented with the dueling feature? lol, I dueled with someone in calpheon, literally went all over the place.

You mean like I have to have friends or actually go up to ppl and ask? Not a chance. 
My debilitating social anxiety won't allow for that. I want a button to click that will use a robot to automatically pair me up with other recluses. 

arent you still blood red right now?

Posted

You know with the duel system, EVERYWHERE is pvp ground right? heck, you can even have an extremely long duel that starts in valencia and ends in epheria lol.

Do you not grasp the freedom implemented with the dueling feature? lol, I dueled with someone in calpheon, literally went all over the place.

You do understand that if you want to duel you have to start searching for people, find someone with a similar gear score that you have so it wouldnt be a "who has the better gear scenario", put up with refusals and so on. Setting up a dueling is a hassle and time consuming when you want to do sPvP especial with criterias that make it a fair duel.

Thats why adding sPvP feature removes this time consuming need. Or are you seriously gona say its easier + faster to set up a fair duel with someone who has the same level, same gear score and moving to the dueling spot over simply queuing in anywhere across the world to a designed PvP map with the criterias set in place for you to get a fair PvP gameplay?

Be real here.

This feature isnt something new or astounding, there are planty of MMOS out there with this feature and people love it, GW2 is a example of it.

Nobody is saying to remove dueling, just add a feature where you dont have to hassle to set up an equal duel.

Posted

But chasing points on a carrot stick would be so much better

surely you jest

Posted (edited)

"I want fun stuff but I can't be arsed looking for it, please add a button"

The evolution of gamers over the last 10 years, chapter 1.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

Are you tryin to say us reds shouldn't be allow to duel?? We have equal rights too ya know. Racist. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Wouldnt it be a good idea to add PvP arenas where you can solo or team queue up for a matchmaking of 1 vs 1 (solo), 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3?

there is in kr, we will probl get it in some months

Posted

I want to play an MMO without communicating with others. Please do it for me Pearl Abyss.

FTFY

Posted

Its nothing hard -

As much as this forum likes to give crap to developers and the publisher, even you cannot be THIS ignorant as to call a big feature like that as 'nothing hard'

lol

Posted

There is? Thats great!

Can you tell more details about it?

FTFY

You can drop the sarcasm, you know its dumb off you to say it.

Either way this topic is irrelevant due to Nacario saying they added this feature in Korean BDO.

As much as this forum likes to give crap to developers and the publisher, even you cannot be THIS ignorant as to call a big feature like that as 'nothing hard'

lol

Implanting this feature truly isnt nothing hard for any game developer, in fact i understood that they added this in Korea and we should get it in some time. So yeah, get lost with your smirkyness.

Posted

they added 2 new arenas in KR

1 is a massive dueling field that you can enter like the RBF has the RBF 1 silver pots and stuff. Removes the need to coordinate with friends and then travel all the way to heidel etc to duel or meet up. teleport, pvp, teleport back to grind

1 is a 3v3 arena with points. has kind of a wonky joining system and is mostly used for official tourneys and a few community sponsored tournies right now.

Posted (edited)

Implanting this feature truly isnt nothing hard for any game developer, in fact i understood that they added this in Korea and we should get it in some time. So yeah, get lost with your smirkyness.

right because you have experience in doing this...? They didn't add this in korea. they added a temporary battlefield JUST for events that requires a lot of customization by devs before each event to set up.

P.S.  wasn't trying to be smirky, was just saying don't underestimate the amount of effort that goes into development of any feature - big or small.

Edited by Devia

Posted

they added 2 new arenas in KR

1 is a massive dueling field that you can enter like the RBF has the RBF 1 silver pots and stuff. Removes the need to coordinate with friends and then travel all the way to heidel etc to duel or meet up. teleport, pvp, teleport back to grind

1 is a 3v3 arena with points. has kind of a wonky joining system and is mostly used for official tourneys and a few community sponsored tournies right now.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Posted (edited)

"I want fun stuff but I can't be arsed looking for it, please add a button"

The evolution of gamers over the last 10 years, chapter 1.

humm, Nha .

cause no class balances.
BDO pvp is for group vs group.

Blade and Soul have that arena thing you want, should play that , gears are all equalized as well. your dream come true fab.
tell me how long you play it. ( I could last a whole month of arena grinding ) been playing BDO since early release, BETAs+conqueror's launch.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

Boys_with_hoops_on_Chesnut_Street.jpg

Better than when people used to push a hoop with a stick for fun.

Posted

humm, Nha .
cause no class balances.
BDO pvp is for group vs group.

Blade and Soul have that arena thing you want, should play that , gears are all equalized as well. your dream come true fab.
tell me how long you play it. ( I could last a whole month of arena grinding ) been playing BDO since early release, BETAs+conqueror's launch.

BnS?

You mean that Bots and Soulless game?

Posted

BnS?
You mean that Bots and Soulless game?

exactly my point.

Posted (edited)

There is? Thats great!

Can you tell more details about it?

someone can probl correct me here but i believe there were own unique weapon skins u could earn here? in any event u can queue up 1v1 to 3v3 or more, almost same function as rbf but smaler scale. It's like a giant circle arena with stuff in the middle to kite around. Probl has its own ranking system. All in all a great addition that will just further richen this game.

Edited by Nacario
1 person likes this

Posted

I wonder why we need to wait months to get some simply stuff.

Posted

I wonder why we need to wait months to get some simply stuff.

i think that has also to do with them releasing content over time so that for us it feels like they keep pumping out content, while in kr they have longer periods where they have to wait. I personally like that as in this game theres never enough to do, and never enough time^^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0