• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate Echo Pierce

21 posts in this topic

Posted

So, who is going to be a brave pioneer and test this out for us? :D

Posted

test what exactly?

Posted

I am going to test it out right now

Posted

There is Already a Guy in korea that have made a video about it. 

Linking it here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-OLg86FzA

Posted

Well as I have tested in PVP its approximately a 30% damage increase. Seems viable since I slim to none use the rear poke except in PVE.

Grab still bugged tho... /cry and LBP CD still iffy >.>

Posted

Well as I have tested in PVP its approximately a 30% damage increase. Seems viable since I slim to none use the rear poke except in PVE.

Grab still bugged tho... /cry and LBP CD still iffy >.>

I hear the LBP reuse thing is a server issue, swapping channels usually fixes it.  Though I only really see the effect when I'm WW dashing with it.

Posted

c ya later long void combo...t-t hello new and powerful echo peirce ^^

Posted

Skill description is different to KR.  Ult echo = 6x 540%

UltEcho.thumb.png.8e771f503db152f3f5c75e

Posted

you can get more dmg if perfectly positioned normal echo, 

ult echo is too slow to be good and the range increase is too small for it to be relevant

its awesome for pve (the best thing ever) but for pvp so far i'm leaning towards old echo cus i can't really see anything this echo is good for 

Posted

ult echo is too slow to be good and the range increase is too small for it to be relevant

its awesome for pve (the best thing ever) but for pvp so far i'm leaning towards old echo cus i can't really see anything this echo is good for 

Yeah, it feels really slow and you're stationary far longer with the new one :(

Posted

Yeah, it feels really slow and you're stationary far longer with the new one :(

It is good that you can lock and unlock it , so it is up to everyone to decide if they like it or not :)

Posted (edited)

It is good that you can lock and unlock it , so it is up to everyone to decide if they like it or not :)

Yeah except locking it is to accept lower damage. One of my favourite applications pre-patch PvE was echo pierce into black turtle into flow: intimidation. With Ult Echo Pierce enabled it is a lot harder to flow into Black Turtle because that 2nd hit interrupts. It just doesn't flow well enough.

Edited by WastedJoker

Posted (edited)

Yeah except locking it is to accept lower damage. One of my favourite applications pre-patch PvE was echo pierce into black turtle into flow: intimidation. With Ult Echo Pierce enabled it is a lot harder to flow into Black Turtle because that 2nd hit interrupts. It just doesn't flow well enough.

It flows the exact same. The only thing that has changed was the location and size of the second hit. Looks can be deceiving.

Edited by Kentigem

Posted

Pre~move... This move SA sucks and and never works because its too short..

After... My god this move sucks because it last too long...

No matter what theres going to be whinners

Posted

It flows the exact same. The only thing that has changed was the location and size of the second hit. Looks can be deceiving.

The first thing I tested was the speed it is definitely slower. But not in a bad way at least for me. The moveset I use came more precise with the ultimate echo than with normal one :)

Posted

Can the ultimate version be cancelled out of? Because sometimes it's hard to tell if the 2nd hit has landed and I'm worried I'm accidentally cancelling the 2nd hit.

Posted

So if you aren't capping attack speed the ultimate echo takes forever and is super clunky.

I swap helmets for pve, with without boss set bonus I had to start using attack speed food or my kill speed suffers so much the extra 20% exp doesn't seem worth it.

Posted

I've got 5 atk speed and still find it a bit clunky. I got used to it after a little while but for pvp I am certainly worried the flow isn't as smooth (i.e quick) as previous.

Mind you, I'm currently running around with duo armour and duo awakening after a TET roullette session so I'm not seeing the full dmg improvements which may be more persuasive :P

Posted

I've got 5 atk speed and still find it a bit clunky. I got used to it after a little while but for pvp I am certainly worried the flow isn't as smooth (i.e quick) as previous.

Mind you, I'm currently running around with duo armour and duo awakening after a TET roullette session so I'm not seeing the full dmg improvements which may be more persuasive :P

same happened to me, haha.

there are some ninja who propose that attack speed doesn't actually cap at 5, but really around 8, maybe their base attack speed buff has something to so with that.

Posted

The first thing I tested was the speed it is definitely slower. But not in a bad way at least for me. The moveset I use came more precise with the ultimate echo than with normal one :)

Is it slower, or have you always been cancelling the second hit of the normal version?

I've only tested it on 5 attack speed

Posted

I've used it its good it pwns people give it a try

I'm gonna keep it

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0