• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Known Issues - Apr. 26 *Updated*

96 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd rather bugs be priority over patch notes myself!

no need to choose , the screwed them both

Posted (edited)

no need to choose , the screwed them both

they pretty much broke the whole game I'm guessing? Seeing as they keep breaking everything when they add new stuff or try to fix things.

Edited by ChosenOneS
1 person likes this

Posted

So why exactly is the server being unstable being ignored as a known issue?

Posted

wahhh waaah patchnotes waah wahh lol I swear you weirdos are obsessed with this game.

I 100% agree, I hate to say it since I don't want to derail the topic but the behaviour of  a lot of the people here is absolutely deplorable. Just report the legit bugs and wait for the patch. 

Posted

Rather than fix the pearl shop items, how about fixing the lag?!

Posted

I was on Balenos 2, now balenos 4 have the same issues. They are a bit less than right after log-in, but it still takes about 30 seconds for me to load the trading NPC screen (NA region).

Ah, I usually tend to avoid Serendia and Balenos, they've never performed right for myself either. I live in Valencia, and visit Mediah and Calpheon from time to time, hardly ever had any lag at all by sticking to those channels.

Posted

Your reset of the black spirit armor quests didnt work ! I got the mail but the quest didnt reset on my DK. My Ranger where i did it originally on doesnt have it either. 

Posted

2 hours passed since maintenance is over and still KAKAO is unable to post the patch notes ... pathetic, really

Posted

So why exactly is the server being unstable being ignored as a known issue?

becaue it's not an issue. Duh.

Posted

Patch Notes: -----Working as Intended------

Posted

Still can't move characters above a certain threshold in character location on character selection.

Posted

Still can't move characters above a certain threshold in character location on character selection.

working as intended 

Posted

can not enter my world server. 

i can not enter my server NA_OLIVIA 2.

naolivia2.JPG

Posted

Challenges based on Sailing level have been added.

Does not appear to have been added and I assume they are the source of :

• Apprentice Sailor's Clothes

• Skilled Sailor's Clothes

so these are effectively missing as well.

Posted

The lag is terrible, getting loading screens, can't talk to NPCs. Fix server stability please. It's as bad as it gets.

Would like to hear more on this above all else. On several occasions this has caused death and loss of exp for me while grinding!!!

Posted

I have this item...

bdbug.jpg

Posted

Okay, this is a bit ridiculous. When it comes to a shield class functionality issue. Where the Shield instantly breaks and is the weakest of all shield classes let alone, there was no fix for 3 weeks is irresponsible. It's like having zerkers not being able to grab anymore. Or Musas and Maewhas lose their super armor when they dash. The Valk block needs a fix. I understand if it took a week or so but when it comes to the end of the month. Guys, really?

1 person likes this

Posted

I have no problems! Keep it up! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

When hunting in Belenos mountains, you can't loot your hunt kills, despite the UI indicating you can. You need to switch out from the hunting rifle before you can loot and get the meagre hunting XP from your kill.

Posted (edited)

Players can obtain most Sailor’s Clothes except for Silver Embroidered Sailor’s Clothes which will be included in a later patch.

Silver Embroidered Sailor's Clothes are already in game here is myself wearing them.

sailor outfit.png

Edited by Mr_Yellow

Posted (edited)

Can you fix the issue where you put things like this in our patch notes so the whole server isn't trying to kill something that can't be killed yet, good troll guys

• Mutant Troll’s location has slightly changed.

• All players who have inflicted damage on Mutant Troll and Mutant Ogre will now be able to receive loot.

Oh and this guy has no quest. you guys are really slacking over there

Shroud Knights Costumes (M&F)

• Purchase it from Monta Ahto after completing quest [Forsaking the Name ‘Shroud’].

Keep thinking of things that are screwed up, market items on que are going past 15 min before they post to market.

Edited by Gaiden

Posted

I had a lot of fun fighting alongside so many others but it seems as though the Mutant Ogre continuously resets itself and refills its health. I'm not completely sure if that's what was happening but it seemed as though it was weakened and then, immediately healed after teleporting back to its starting position.

Posted

Silver Embroidered Sailor's Clothes are already in game here is myself wearing them.

sailor outfit.png

Where did you craft it? I looked everywhere and can't find it

Posted

It is in every costume mill at the very bottom right.  For some reason it is not with the other silver ones.

2017-04-26_14753725.JPG

Posted

It is in every costume mill at the very bottom right.  For some reason it is not with the other silver ones.

2017-04-26_14753725.JPG

THANK YOU!