• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Known Issues - Apr. 26 *Updated*

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

You now wear your processing utensils.

2017-04-26_382565725.JPG

Posted

Nice job, none of you.

In all seriousness, glad I haven't logged in today!

Posted

valkyries shield is bugged

1 person likes this

Posted

Valk block still taking 3-4x more damage even though not in patch notes for 4 weeks

Posted

Valk block not working -- you guys have my sympathy

Something broken on witch ? --- HA HA

Posted

@CM_Aethon the speed up improvement for ninjas Mach explosion skill I am only seeing the animation being sped up some of the time and when it does it's only the initial slash part, not the explosion. Most of the time I use it I am noticing it is the exact same speed as it was pre patch.

Posted (edited)

Can't play, when launching the game after the kakao splash screen the game crash opening a window saying "failed to create device"

Captureaaa.JPG

Edited by chendu
screen added

Posted

Cant even swap between fishing pole and weapon and to add even more injury when you press space to fish the animation stuffs up and wont let you fish anyway so cant even afk fish till you fix it....

Posted

The Kzarka Shrine (Near Calpheon) was the victim of a theft, someone has stolen the floor.

• Please use caution when entering the area, we've sent for some goblins to begin repaving the floor asap!

Is this supposed to be a joke? I think this is a serious issue and none of us are in the mood for your stupid jokes. We pay you money, show some seriosity.

Posted

Is this supposed to be a joke? I think this is a serious issue and none of us are in the mood for your stupid jokes. We pay you money, show some seriosity.

To be fair, the Kzarka Shrine sees maybe, on a very good day, 3 people. I think it's okay to try to lighten the mood by joking about an area noone goes to.

Had it been Serendia Shrine however, I might've had a slightly different outlook on it ;)

Posted (edited)

2 things;

Fixed the issue where towns without stables did not allow sale of horses.

Reset time of Imperial Delivery has been added to the trade info window in the ESC menu.

Neither of these changes appear to be implemented

Restore my faith in you lads, fix it for next week!

Edited by kearnstar

Posted (edited)

logged in last night after the patch was fine, logged in just a few minutes ago and ive lost all my mail? is this a bug or?

Edited by L4TINO

Posted

I cannot sell fish to imperial fishing delivery. For all fish it says "Imperial delivery complete", on every single channel!!!

I cannot sell fish to imperial fishing delivery. For all fish it says "Imperial delivery complete", on every single channel!!!

Posted

FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN WHEN?

FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN WHEN?

1 person likes this

Posted

Storyline and cinematics fixes plz?

Storyline and cinematics fixes plz?

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet (or if it has been fixed since yesterday), but the Anemos horse gear isn't an available option on the marketplace. I'm not certain if it's because someone just hasn't posted one since the fix or not.

EDIT: It's working now. Pretty sure it didn't show up because someone hadn't posted one yet. 

Edited by LadyRhapsody

Posted

fix valk shield!!

Posted (edited)

The very first thing you should do is to make the server stable. The MTBF and availability is already lower than most of games. Most players want this to be stable more than the kinds of updating. Fix LAG first!! Or you may lose customers!!

AT LEAST AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF YOUR PROGRESS OF FIXING THIS LAG AND DISCONNECT PROBLEM!

Edited by X95