• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

We received a few buffs this patch.

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Since the patch notes aren't out yet, and I don't know how long it will be till they're released, just posting here to let my fellow Ninjas know we got the buffs that have been in KR for a bit now.

Changes that I've noticed/remembered:

Mach Explosion cooldown down to 17s from 30s, animation sped up.

Seamless, and its Corrupt Sword Dance/Sudden Decapitation variants can now be cancelled with Ninja Step.

Description changed on Serpent Ascension, now notes that the skill has a 100% chance for critical hits. (Note: DESCRIPTION CHANGE only)

Description changed on Katana Shower, now notes that the final area damage hits 2x rather than 1x for the level 60 version of the skill. Before, only the level 62 version had this in its description. (Note: DESCRIPTION CHANGE only. The level 60 version already hit 2x on the final area damage.) This shows that Katana Shower actually receives a substantial increase in damage going from 58-60.

There are also small changes from Sudden Decapitation in Transition stance and from Flow: Execution. I cannot remember these exactly, however.

Posted (edited)

Sudden decapitation should be faster and had hits go from 2 to 4 in transition. The hits portion should double it's damage or it was just a tooltip  change..

Edited by Fateforsaken
Errors

Posted

A bit unrelated, but they also added RED OUTLINES to abilities modded by BSR...(even Shadow Clone...which is for Kuno only, #fail...)

Posted

So how is the new mach explosion? Is it a significant change?

Posted (edited)

Fixed the issue where damage was not properly applied when the skill Kunai: Evasive Throw was used after learning Kunai Throw III.

The skill Flow: Ankle Break has been greatly improved. Cooldown time of the skill Mach Explosion has been decreased and attack motions have become faster.

30 sec. → 17 sec.

The number of hits for the skill Sudden Decapitation on a double sword stance has been increased.

2 Hits → 4 Hits

The issue where Bound effect wasn’t applied when using the skill Sudden Decapitation on a double sword stance has been fixed.

Players can now repeatedly use the skill Murderous Intent and Ninja Step when using the skill Corrupt Sword Dance or Sudden Decapitation on a double sword stance.

Players can now repeatedly use the skill Murderous Intent and Ninja Step when using the skill Dual Sword Canceling.

The text of “100% Critical Hit” has been added on the description of the skill Aftershock.

Really phoned it in on those translations.

Edited by Nachtdrache

Posted

Might have to take the old boy lethal out for a spin... I miss him..

Posted

So how is the new mach explosion? Is it a significant change?

If anything it will help slightly for my grind to 61. I'll also use it more often in duels now since it'll be easier to chain attacks after but I don't see it being some game changer that makes it as important as other abilities. The animation speed buff and lower cooldown were both welcome but I feel that the skill needs a bit more for it to really stand out and have its place in our kit.

Posted (edited)

"aftershock" haha

How can they ----- up on translation we figured out ages ago.

HIRE ME

Edited by Alex Gotcha

Posted

If anything it will help slightly for my grind to 61. I'll also use it more often in duels now since it'll be easier to chain attacks after but I don't see it being some game changer that makes it as important as other abilities. The animation speed buff and lower cooldown were both welcome but I feel that the skill needs a bit more for it to really stand out and have its place in our kit.

why would anyone grind to 61? like really, why? can't we all sit and agree that 60 is enough, and just stop trying for 61? please? 

Posted

why would anyone grind to 61? like really, why? can't we all sit and agree that 60 is enough, and just stop trying for 61? please? 

I feel like 60 is enough, but grinding is my main source of income so I'm going to get there eventually even though I'm not focusing on it.

Posted

Does anyone else get the constant "press tab-key to move faster" bullshit while in awaken? It is all the time in awaken, but not in main hand. I cannot find anyway to get rid of this stupid shit. 

Posted

Does anyone else get the constant "press tab-key to move faster" bullshit while in awaken? It is all the time in awaken, but not in main hand. I cannot find anyway to get rid of this stupid shit. 

The only way I could figure out how to turn it off was to hide my own name. For some reason that makes it go away...

Posted

its more like when they intrduce the pre awaI revamp u my needthe additional skill pts the road to 61 gave, which should be around 1700 1800 which is much needed to fill your skills

Posted

the sudden decap changes were to dual sword stance. so like if you hit spacebar right click. not transition stance. imo, the best buff was being able to use murder more fluidly mid combo as its kinda our bread and butter.

Posted

its more like when they intrduce the pre awaI revamp u my needthe additional skill pts the road to 61 gave, which should be around 1700 1800 which is much needed to fill your skills

does the skill point mechanics work in that way? I thought it wouldn't matter what mobs you kill but it was more about the number of mobs you kill, 

Posted

does the skill point mechanics work in that way? I thought it wouldn't matter what mobs you kill but it was more about the number of mobs you kill, 

yes but getting to 61 will ensure u have killed enough mobs to hit 17-1800 skil pts, and even at 1750 i yet lack pts to finish my pre awak tree

yes but getting to 61 will ensure u have killed enough mobs to hit 17-1800 skil pts, and even at 1750 i yet lack pts to finish my pre awak tree

Posted

"trying" 

61 isn't abnormally hard 

i reached 61 2 or 3 months ago on my ranger (5% into 62)& i do work , i play 2-3 hours on a workday & during the weekends it depends , sometimes i go no life & some weekend i Hardly play at all 

now its time to get a 61 ninja :P

"trying" 

61 isn't abnormally hard 

i reached 61 2 or 3 months ago on my ranger (5% into 62)& i do work , i play 2-3 hours on a workday & during the weekends it depends , sometimes i go no life & some weekend i Hardly play at all 

now its time to get a 61 ninja :P

1 person likes this

Posted

lol why do you care if people want to hit 61? Gotta get them passives man :3 

lol why do you care if people want to hit 61? Gotta get them passives man :3 

Posted

it seems that only sudden decapitation hits and match explosion cd have been buffed, rest of the notes in this patch for ninja are just pure bullshitting to make us feel better

it seems that only sudden decapitation hits and match explosion cd have been buffed, rest of the notes in this patch for ninja are just pure bullshitting to make us feel better

Posted

Ive thought it over. And honestly I think ninjas fine instead of super armor and frontal guards just give us more attack speed. Like instead of 10% passive a 15 or 20% 1 like the attack speed passives striker has. Itd be easy to do non ground breaking and wouldnt require needing to balance around the other classes because we're still open to all ccs. If we lack defense the most in game I think we should be the fastest attackers then^_^. For example when a witch or wiz buffs attack speed think how much easier it is to dish out damage and avoid it :P

Posted

I actually run like 8 attack speed right now because my gear is slotted for my warrior and its pretty fun how fast I am lol, that and the four movement speed. 

Posted

I actually run like 8 attack speed right now because my gear is slotted for my warrior and its pretty fun how fast I am lol, that and the four movement speed. 

Wait...doesn't it cap at 5??

Posted

Maybe for everyone aside Lethal? @_@

Posted

No it doesn't.

It won't show it on your P sheet but there is a nominal increase in attack speed beyond 5, something like 1 percent per skill. Test it, you will see the difference.

Posted

No. Skill points are tied to the mobs you kill + whatever your current skill point # is. Some give more than others. After you hit the soft cap, which I believe is 1500, you start only getting 1 or 2 skill points per gain.